EveryDayGuy is offline New Member

Newbie letro help pls?

hello all, new guy to the board, and pretty much new to the whole scene.
    i've read around on the net as well as this board, some basics I understood, while with others things I just ended up confusing myself even more. Can anybody here help me figure out a letro/nolva cycle pls?

some background info ...

- i've never used any prohormones/steroids etc
    - i suffer from sleep apnea
    - ive taken finesteride off/on over the last few years (back on it as of a few weeks ago)
    - i have fatty gyno, it started up even before taking finesteride, but to be sure the fin wasnt causing it, I was off of it for a while, but still no change
    - my bf % is probably around 16 or 17% now, rough guesstimate
    - i am 5'10" ~202 lbs
    - when I had my blood work done last summer, all the hormone levels were in the "normal" range (sorry i do not remember specifics though)

I've been battling fat for a few years now, hasnt been easy due to the sleep apnea, bad joints, and painful flat feet, its a slow progression but progress none the less.

ok, to get on with it ...
    I read around, but still do not know what a safe amount of time is to stay on letro. I'm under the assumption that it couldnt be too safe to stay on it for too long. From what I've seen, ppl are staying on it for about 6 weeks on average. What is a good amount of time to make sure not to exceed taking letro?

I have bought the pill forms of letro & nolva and am waiting for them to get here (2.5 mg letro, 10 mg nolva)

here is my plan ...

days 1 & 2, about .625 mg each day (1/4th of the 2.5 mg pill)
    days 3 & 4, about 1.50 mg each day (1/2 of the 2.5 mg pill)
    day 5 & 6, about 1.875 mg each day (3/4 of the 2.5 mg pill)
    day 7, the whole 2.5 mg pill
    then continue with 2.5 mg per day for the next 3 or 4 weeks
    then taper down for a week, in reverse of the first week
    then 1 week of 20 mg nolva, followed by one more week of 10 mg nolva
    i might even follow it with 1 week of chrysin + alcar

1) does this look to be safe enough cycle?
    2) I've read that some ppl think .5 mg letro is just as effective as 2.5 mg, with less side effects, is this correct?
    3) how many days prior to completely stopping letro, should I start using nolva?
    4) side effects to be expected are acne, bad mood, joint pain, and pretty much 0 sex drive; are there any others that should be noted?

sorry for so many questions, the more I read, the more I confused myself, so I figured its just best to ask my specific questions. thanks for the help!

The One is offline Associate Member
    what??? letro/nolva cycle? those are used for pct. if you never used steroids before you don't need them.

just continue with what your doing trying to get your body fat down. the section you need is the diet section and with cardio 3 times a week you should be gtg in about 6 months to a year
    Last edited by The One; 04-22-2010 at 03:35 PM.

EveryDayGuy is offline New Member
    thanks for the quick reply
    I am considering this option because I do have gyno and wanted to give this a try before considering going under the knife.
    I had read both good and not so good things about other guys in the same situation, but ultimately decided to consider giving it a try.

also, i've been battling with the diet and exercise thing for a long time now (years)
    i've put on about 20 lbs over all, while losing at least 6 inches off my waist alone
    i have been making progress, but due my sleep apnea, joint pain, and feet pain, its been going really slow

im very self conscious about my moobs now, they are pretty bad, but before going under the knife, I wanted to try something cheaper first
    Last edited by EveryDayGuy; 04-22-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Thread Information