Mazor is offline New Member

Testo prop vs Cyp water retention

I both hear and read that u retain less liquid from prop then cyp or ena...whats the reason behind that since both are testo...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why does it matter?

Side affects are side affects. thats like asking why i am gaining muscle on steroids ?

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why does it matter?

Side affects are side affects. thats like asking why i am gaining muscle on steroids?
    Some people have curiosity about things they don't understand. Its actually a pretty reasonable question to have though I'll admit I don't know the answer. Maybe we can leave the posting to someone who wants to help rather than make useless comments.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont bloat on any of them, and HONESTLY never saw a difference in water retention from any of them either w/ me or my friends i know who have used them in person.. cept this one kid lol dood musta had an allergin to long esters.. cuz he would swell up like a frightened puffer fish when he took anything that had an ester larger than a phenylprop

MarCn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i dont bloat on any of them, and HONESTLY never saw a difference in water buy acomplia retention from any of them either w/ me or my friends i know who have used them in person.. cept this one kid lol dood musta had an allergin to long esters.. cuz he would swell up like a frightened puffer fish when he took anything
    cheap tadalafil that had an ester larger than a phenylprop

For me Prop kicks the ass of the other especially with regards to water retention. I think Prop is the peoples choice when it comes to cutting IMO
    Last edited by MarCn; 05-01-2010 at 01:37 AM.

c-Z
    Exactly... If your diet is clean you shouldn't bloat at all really.. I have ran both as well and bloat is minimal.

I was just wondering why it really mattered? its a side affect?

If a side affect causes heart attacks and shit like some of the drugs out there... Whats the reasoning? There really is none? thats just a side affect that it has in 1 out of w.e amount of people....

Why does it matter?

Side affects are side affects. thats like asking why i am gaining muscle on steroids?
    I care cuz Im interested and i also am on diet right now and im getting pretty low on bf% now but what ruins the look is the bloat from TEsto and i was thinking to change from cyp to prop, but i wanna know if its gonna make any diff...

thanks

sorry for my semicrappy english, im from sweden

Exactly... If your diet is clean you shouldn't bloat at all really.. I have ran both as well and bloat is minimal.

I was just wondering why it really mattered? its a side affect?

If a side affect causes heart attacks and shit like some of the drugs out there... Whats the reasoning? There really is none? thats just a side affect that it has in 1 out of w.e amount of people....
    my diet is clean, but i still bloat, i know its from the testo, cuz last time i was on diet and stopped testo i got much less bloat, but it was not really good for my libido and i wont do that again...

c-Z
    You running anything for bloat?

You running anything for bloat?
    i use 50mg proviron ed, but doesnt seem to do much...and i only on 500mg testo ew

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with what was said above.. If my diet is in check, I hardly bloat at all..

Thread Information