redwings91 is offline New Member

Estro sides first cycle

Hi, I just started my first cycle 2 days ago.

Test prop 500 mg 8 weeks.

PCT = clomid + nolva.

Stats:

25 yo
    6ft, 190. I'm looking for strength only, not trying to gain size.

I'm pinning eod and I felt absolutely great after my first shot. Libido felt very high and energy was up.

Just did my second shot 4 hours ago and I feel like garbage now. Sluggish feeling and libido feels lower than when I am not on anything. Gear is definitely legit.

Is this due to an increase in estrogen? I have a small amount of proviron on hand and I probably could get a hold of some other AI. What do you guys think?

Also, when I pinned my first shot I ran the vial of prop under some hot water first, now it looks like there are a few little bubbles of water inside the vile... should I be worried about that?
    Last edited by redwings91; 04-24-2010 at 01:42 PM.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You put the whole vial under water? Why?

And i find it hard to believe u did a shot and POW i feel awesome. then four hours after a second shot wow i feel like shit.... you got allergies? the way i feel changes a lot on my allergies... if pollen is low i feel great when it starts getting bad i tend to feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    You put the whole vial under water? Why?

I didn't put the whole vile under water. Just ran the bottom part of it under the tap. It may have splashed up toward the top of the vile a few times I guess I wasn't too careful. I don't see how water got through the top though since it is on there pretty tight.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    And i find it hard to believe u did a shot and POW i feel awesome. then four hours after a second shot wow i feel like shit.... you got allergies? the way i feel changes a lot on my allergies... if pollen is low i feel great when it starts getting bad i tend to feel like shit.
    I also find it hard to believe that it would have effects on me this quickly, but I can definitely say I felt great yesterday and shitty today. High libido + sense of well being yesterday. Today low libido + slightly depressed feeling. I don't have any allergies or anything to pollen.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Probably thinking too hard about how you're supposed to feel.

FWIW, I run a small stream of hot tap water and hold the barrel of the syringe under it with the safety cap still on the needle. After a minute or so the solution is warm enough for inject. I doubt any water made it into the vial.

I was thinking that it might be mental but I really think something is wrong. I went to lift today and had one of the worst workouts I've ever had in my life. I was struggling with weights that aren't even close to my maximums and I couldn't hype myself up no matter what I did.

NickyReps717 is offline Junior Member
    Weird, sometimes the day after I inject I have crap workouts. I feel all crappy, idk what it is, but 2 days after im fine.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking the same thing as said above. Increased libido the day after? Sounds kind of early for first pin.. Even prop..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by redwings91 View Post
    Hi, I just started my first cycle 2 days ago.

Test prop 500 mg 8 weeks.

PCT = clomid + nolva.

Stats:

25 yo
    6ft, 190. I'm looking for strength only, not trying to gain size.

I'm pinning eod and I felt absolutely great after my first shot. Libido felt very high and energy was up.

Just did my second shot 4 hours ago and I feel like garbage now. Sluggish feeling and libido feels lower than when I am not on anything. Gear is definitely legit.

Is this due to an increase in estrogen? I have a small amount of proviron on hand and I probably could get a hold of some other AI. What do you guys think?

Also, when I pinned my first shot I ran the vial of prop under some hot water first, now it looks like there are a few little bubbles of water inside the vile... should I be worried about that?
    Im not sure about the lethargy that your having but I do beleive that
    you should be using an AI to avoid any problems.

Ok, so not sure if I should start another thread, but I'll just post in this one.

Basically I stopped that prop cycle I was talking about because of how shitty I was feeling after 3 pins.

Anyway, I put that cycle on hold. Decided to try something different for my first cycle.

5 days ago I started taking 50 mg / day of HDrol (prosteroid to tbol). I am having a very similar reaction as I did to the prop. I feel tired, head has pressure in it, libido is lower, and to top it off, I am feeling weaker during workouts than when I don't take anything.

Since hdrol doesn't arromatize I am lead to believe maybe my body is cranking out too much SHBG and that is making me feel shitty? Any help would be great. I don't know whether to ride it out and hope it gets better or give up.

Has anyone every had similar feelings at the start of a cycle?

Is it possible that additional androgens just don't work well with my body?

Thread Information