tw14 is offline New Member

Need some advice.

Im completely new to this steroid business. I want to learn as much as i can about steroids before i start using them. Right now im just looking to do a fat cutting cycle or two. (god knows i need it). As of now im looking into Winstrol (winnis). And basically i want to know what i should be using supplement wise throughout this cycle. Whats better injection or oral ? and basically any other information you feel a newbie should know about this.

Thanks.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    what is your age weight height and body building experience. lets go from there, body fat % too estimated

19 years old weigh 195 5 ft 10 im guessing my body fat is probably in th 20 % range but i could be wrong. And i have a fair bit of experience at the gym ive been working out on and off the past 4 years so i know my way around the gym.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tw14 View Post
    19 years old weigh 195 5 ft 10 im guessing my body fat is probably in th 20 % range but i could be wrong. And i have a fair bit of experience at the gym ive been working out on and off the past 4 years so i know my way around the gym.
    Have you considered the serious damaged you could do if you cycled at your age???

Im talking about damage that can never be repaired bro. Damage to bones, growth plates and damage to your hpta....???

I considered it yes, thats why i cam here to ask around and see what answers i get. so im guessing 19 is too young to be using steroids . if im doing these i want to do them right and be able to get the best results with as little possible reprecussions. What would the best age be to start using ?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tw14 View Post
    I considered it yes, thats why i cam here to ask around and see what answers i get. so im guessing 19 is too young to be using steroids. if im doing these i want to do them right and be able to get the best results with as little possible reprecussions. What would the best age be to start using ?
    Well at least your being smart about this, there are many education threads at the top of this forum which will explain the use of steroids in depth...

Everyone is different, but 25 seems to be the starting point, sometimes alittle later sometimes alittle younger...

For now why not go down to the diet forum post your current diet and post your training routine in the training forum. The guy's there know their stuff and i bet we can help you reach your goals before you will ever seriously consider steroids.....

Thread Information