REVOLUTIONS_2000 is offline New Member

sust 350 3ml a wk+ Test Cyp250 2ml a wk, PCT HCG? Mrs wanting to conceive! help! :)

Hi all,

im just wondering if I really need to take HCG ? i've been on a cycle of Sust 350 3ML a week and test cyp 2ml a week for bout 4 months. the 2 months prior to the beginning of the sust and Test cycle I was taking Rapid TT and Primbolan.

I ran the sust up till 6 weeks ago, then Tapered of with the Test for a further 4 weeks while Taking Nolvadex . Im still feeling great and little sides! haven't lost any strength, but I do have some spots on my back but only a few.

I hence now reckon that gear should be completely our of my system. So was going to start taking Clomid now aswell as the nolva? but should i also take hcg?? is my major question?

Since being on i did notice my testicles shrinking a bit, and since i ve been off my partener last night said shes noticed them getting bigger!! lmao My Mrs is wanting to conceive so im wanting to recover asap and as best possible.

I would def appreciate your opinions and hopefully good advice! I shall full out my profile later and put some pics up.

Many Thanks

The Gym Rat

Someguy123 is offline Member
    so you were running 1550mg/wk of test?? you must be one monstrous fcukin dude.

first try listing out your cycle. and dont tell us mL's, tell us your dose. then tell when you last took a shot of each.

from what i see so far, your last shot of cyp, was 2 weeks ago. so youre too late to run HCG , and you now need to run an aggressive PCT. so i hope you have lots more of that nolva, and some clomid.
    Last edited by Someguy123; 04-27-2010 at 02:56 AM.

hi thanks for the reply to my post, yea i guess i was taking 1550mg of test! Im in good enough shape i guess, i never really see the gains myself just get comments from other people.
    the guy i buy the gear off siad i'd be best staying on for 6 months at a time.

my lastshot of sust 350mg 7 weeks ago and test cyp 300 mg 3 weeks ago.

i was taking nolvadex 20mg per day for last 2 weeks.

2 days ago started taking it along with clomid.

1st day n+c 250mg clomid + 60mg nolva following 10 days clomid 100mg + Nolva 40mg

the following 11 days i plan to take clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg.

That will be 22 days of pct taking Clomid and nolvadex. will this be agressive enough?

thanks for your help

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    oh Boy....... u r at 1550 mg of test and not sure if u r in good shape??? u r lucky u still have skin left from ur nuts....
    Last edited by calgarian; 04-27-2010 at 10:45 AM.

LOL, im in good shape i guess!!! haha i did notice my nuts getting smaller abit not too xtreme but!! or loss maybe i should say!! will the pct i am administering bring them back to normal?

looking forward to your reply too sumguy123, and all other advice too from the members ere!!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by REVOLUTIONS_2000 View Post
    LOL, im in good shape i guess!!! haha i did notice my nuts getting smaller abit not too xtreme but!! or loss maybe i should say!! will the pct i am administering bring them back to normal?

looking forward to your reply too sumguy123, and all other advice too from the members ere!!
    the reason ur nuts shrink is cause u r injecting test via injection and ur nuts dont need to make them. when u run pct in ur case and make sure u get right advise on pct ( i dont do PCT i got nuts of steel ). in theory it should get ur balls back to normal. probably a good idea to add HCG in pct. just my 2 cents

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    the reason ur nuts shrink is cause u r injecting test via injection and ur nuts dont need to make them. when u run pct in ur case and make sure u get right advise on pct ( i dont do PCT i got nuts of steel ). in theory it should get ur balls back to normal. probably a good idea to add HCG in pct. just my 2 cents
    according to the PCT threads, you shouldnt run HCG with your pct. it should be ran prior to help your nuts come back a little, before starting pct. makes pct more effective.

OP, i would run your pct at least another week. standard is 4 weeks clomid 100/50/50/50, nolva 40/20/20/20. but you were running a lot of test, so the norm might not be enough, but you should at least do that as a minimum.

and dont listen to your source for cycle advice, he just wants to make money off your azz. so obviuously its great for him, if you stay on 6 months. wont be so great for your system though.

Thread Information