mad04007 is offline Junior Member

Norma Nandrolone Decanoate ?

can u take decca to help with joints while on winny and prop?

im currently finishing up week 6 of prop/tren ace and for the next 4-5 weeks i am runnin oral winni with prop.

if so..what the dosages for decca be like if u were on a 50-75mg ED winny and 50mg prop a day for 4-5weeks?
    Last edited by mad04007; 04-27-2010 at 02:18 AM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you CAN but will it help??? I did not notice any difference with my joints. Most people seem to say the same but a few say it helps them.... DAMN I was really looking forward to it helping with my joints.... It takes me about 30 minutes every morning before I can even put on my socks or shoes....

hmmm..well is there ANYTHINg i can take with WILL HELP with winny pains for about 5 weeks?? i have animal flex....do u think that will make a differnce??

None of those things have made any difference for me, I have taken them all over the years even straight MSN powder that taste like sh*t and some other stuff that is even worse.

Only think I have found that helps is an anti inflammatory but that's not really advised because ive read it inhibits muscle growth I pretty much HAVE to take them daily due to to many surgeries over the years and beating my self up when I was younger. Ohhh yeah, I still do it several times a year either crashing on my quads, jet skis or skiing. You would think I would learn but...... LOL

SOME people say the glucosamine with MSN helps them. Give it a try. Dont jump on deca until you are ready for it or you might not be ready for the side effects that can come along with it.

damn rough life man!! im not that bad yet lol only time will tell

see what i had in mind (and i know this may be stupid) is this

prop 6-10 50mg ed
    winn 6-10 50-75 mg ed
    decca 6-10 100-200/wk....??

the decca used only for joint lubrication.

the problem i see is that the decca could add some unwanted weight/water

but ive just heard horror stories from winny joints

I have used winny once and did not notice anything worse than normal. I have used deca and did not notice anything better either. I did not get any water gain from deca. I really think most people who have water gain is due to diet, not drinking enough water and to high of salt intake.

I cant remember the stuff I got that was supposed to be really good for the joints, I will try to look it up but it's NASTY tasting and I usually have a very high tolerance to taste. I eat/drink stuff that most people think is nasty and Im perfectly fine with it but this stuff makes me want to gag... It's a green powder and no matter what I mixed it with it's NASTY. I might try it again just to see if i can finish it because it was expensive. LOL

As I said, I would not do the deca unless you are ready to cycle with it.

The one thing that might help and I think did help with me a little was HGH but I could not afford to use it long term or as much as I should.

cool, thanks for all ur help man! i think ill stick with some animal flex and keep the winni/prop to 70mg ed for 28days. see how that does me! ya let me know if u remember that green stuff...cause i play semi pro football as well and want to make sure my joints stay nice and lubed!

Thread Information