mvp4522 is offline New Member

Amount of Cardio: Cutting 2010

Hey guy just about to start my summer cutter, finished my Test E/Dbol cycle that I ran for 10 weeks about a month and a half ago.

Stats:
    5'8"
    185lb
    16% BF

I gained some pretty good weight on my Test/Dbol run but I feel I gained a tad bit too much fat. Should have definitely taken my diet more seriously. Nonetheless a good lesson.

Anyways for my summer cutter I plan to run Clen and Winny. I know winny doesnt help cut fat, only a good diet, cardio, and clen will. but I'm just using it to harden up and preserve muscle/add strength on a calorie deficit along with clens anti catabolic properties.

My question was how much cardio should I be looking to do. Should it be everyday? right before a workout? I ask because I never did cardio during bulking and really want to get down to about 6-7% BF so my 8 pack and definition is spectacular.

Workout for cutting is 1x body part split compared to 2x when bulking:

Day 1: Chest, abs
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Tris/traps, abs
    Day 4: Back
    Day 5: Bis/calves, abs
    Day 6: OFF
    Repeat

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    the best time to do cardio is in the am imm. after you get up right before your first meal it will help your metabolism speed up for the entire day helping you burn calories quicker.
    if you can not do that 30-40mins 4-5 week should be plenty depending on how quick you want to drop the weight

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Agree with ninesesz regarding the best time is before your first mean in the am.. if you're able to do it, to high intensity cardio 4x per week for 30-40 mins. If you have to lift and do cardio in the same session, do your lifting first, then cardio. When I have to do this, I typically will eat a protien bar (low sugar), then lift, then cardio. During heavy duty cutting or if I hit a plateau, I'll try to get a second cardio session in sometime during the day, ie: 20-30 min run or 30 mins on the eliptical.

IG

mvp4522 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    the best time to do cardio is in the am imm. after you get up right before your first meal it will help your metabolism speed up for the entire day helping you burn calories quicker.
    if you can not do that 30-40mins 4-5 week should be plenty depending on how quick you want to drop the weight
    Thanks for the information guys. Much appreciated! One more question: is my training split appropriate for cutting? Like I said, instead of 2x bodyparts/week for bulking I was thinking to cut it down to 1x a week.

BTW ninesecz nice pic...motorboat aha

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Always do AM cardio on empty stomach then i hit the sauna. Also run two or three laps before lifting.

Thread Information