Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Team Mentzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    well sometimes products contain hidden steroids ,like IDS mass tabs,oxo extreme,superdrol,spawn. Maybe the roid store can be on to something?

Blog Entries
    im glad that the ********* is here....most peeps stumble onto this site looking for a source...most if not all arnt ready for real aas and have obviously done zero resurch...maybee buying those products will teach them a valuable lesson bacause as we all know in this game its all to common to be scammed when trying to purchase illigal goods...hopefully thay will be motivated to do some reasurch and figure out all the benifits and dangers of using aas and maybee in the meantime realize that its not for them quite yet....

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    I bought em.

Yup. I found this site 5 years ago while looking for a source. I bought the sups from the roid store and now I proudly still keep them in my medicine cabinet. Sort of as a reminder of where I started and it just sort of makes me laugh. I'm a completely different person then the guy I was then. It also makes me sort of happy because this site has given me quite a bit of knowledge over the years and if $350 bucks is all that it cost me to get it I think thats a pretty damn good deal.

Really, its just a couple hundred bucks man. Personally I lay that amount of money down for sushi and a bottle of sake once or twice a month. Its not like you took a second mortgage out on your house or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information