Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Team Mentzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

The Roid Store, bogus.

I recently visited their site and read all the blah blahs about how STRONG their products are. I sent an email regarding the ingredients and got a reply that never answered my question. I ask for a free trial and was not mentioned in the reply. They insisted that their products are very POWERFULL and that they were NOT steroids . I guess their products are nothing more than creatine,aminos,HMB,DhEa,Glutamine or they can actually have your andros and doils but even at that they are overly priced. Has anyone bought from them before?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Nope, but somehow they got my email and send me crap.

Blog Entries
    HOw can steroid .com allow them to advertise on their webpage and have these new guys get scammed with believing what they say.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The site sells supplements, where does it say they are steroids ? If people are dumb enough to fall for it then too bad for them. It is illegal to sell steroids and this is a legit site that does not want that kind of attention.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The site sells supplements, where does it say they are steroids ? If people are dumb enough to fall for it then too bad for them. It is illegal to sell steroids and this is a legit site that does not want that kind of attention.
    Exactly. Its a pretty elementary issue, if people cant figure it out they should go back to thier rubber room.

Moto

Blog Entries
    Its over priced and why do they associate steroid names to their names? just call it something else like Muscle Up, they know what they're doing,its mind games.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its over priced and why do they associate steroid names to their names? just call it something else like Muscle Up, they know what they're doing,its mind games.
    Go to GNC it's no different tons of supps use steroid names in them.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    isnt all sales "mind games"

this site is here for a purpose, to make money.
    calling it something else would not sell the anmount they sell now...simple business 101 if u ask me...

Blog Entries
    I just believe that we should encourage all the new guys who want to start pumping up and help them and rip em off and then discourage them.Thats why our sport gets trashed by the norm.peeps.

Blog Entries
    I agree its all showbiz. At least I always try to educate all who ask me about training and supp's.I cant tell you how many have been victims by those stupid mags,internet stores. This site is to educate everyone and pass out usefull advice on all supps' and there after.

u cant save the world son...

consider it a learning curve...

Quote Originally Posted by Team Mentzer View Post
    I agree its all showbiz. At least I always try to educate all who ask me about training and supp's.I cant tell you how many have been victims by those stupid mags,internet stores. This site is to educate everyone and pass out usefull advice on all supps' and there after.
    and......this site is to create business for sponsors...some of which are owned by the same person who owns this site..

as redz said, the same can be said of every store that sells supps, 99.9% are all misleading...

this site is a cash cow, and im glad for that, the owner seems to be a really great guy....

Blog Entries
    All I know is that if I start a website whose sole purpose is to educate on not just steroids but supp's,training and diet I would never allow a rip off comp to advertise in my webpage.Id want all memeber including newbees to get educated and follow the right paths to achive their goals.

Blog Entries
    I have nothing against anyone,but at least lower the prices and give out the ingredients. Theres a webpage called GETANABOLICS and although they try to give the impression that they have something better than roids, they actually tell you their ingredients. Its nothing more than ecdysten but they make it sound great,thats the difference.

Blog Entries
    If the owner is the guy who host those videos then Id have to say hes confusing me.He goes around defending roids but then allows these jerks to scam those newbees?????
    I defend steroids all the time but I do not defend these rip off companys.

All I know is that if I start a website whose sole purpose is to educate on not just steroids but supp's,training and diet I would never allow a rip off comp to advertise in my webpage.Id want all memeber including newbees to get educated and follow the right paths to achive their goals.
    u just dont get whats going on here.
    i doubt this site was started for the sole purpose to educate. this is a business, and is worked like one.

there is a reason that this site is KING of the AAS forums....

Blog Entries
    Then help me understand mooseman33 I dont want to be at a place where I have the wrong idea.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    It's all business, you think its cheap to have a site of this size and amount of traffic that comes through here? Server costs, software, maintenance, bandwidth it all adds up. Would you rather have to pay a monthly fee to be a part of these boards or deal with a few measly ads, 2 of which are actually g2g (ar-r and discount supplements). Its smart business on the owners behalf to have a steroid discussion forum and own a supplement company using steroids in the name to prey on the uneducated (if the owner does own both). To be honest if your stupid enough to order that stuff you shouldn't be using aas anyway. Just means you didn't do your research.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like someone bought legal steroids !

U mad?

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InknSteel View Post
    It's all business, you think its cheap to have a site of this size and amount of traffic that comes through here? Server costs, software, maintenance, bandwidth it all adds up. Would you rather have to pay a monthly fee to be a part of these boards or deal with a few measly ads, 2 of which are actually g2g (ar-r and discount supplements). Its smart business on the owners behalf to have a steroid discussion forum and own a supplement company using steroids in the name to prey on the uneducated (if the owner does own both). To be honest if your stupid enough to order that stuff you shouldn't be using aas anyway. Just means you didn't do your research.
    well said

cockneyrebel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The site sells supplements, where does it say they are steroids? If people are dumb enough to fall for it then too bad for them. It is illegal to sell steroids and this is a legit site that does not want that kind of attention.
    I was one of those ppl dumb enough to buy them!!! this is going back about four years ago before i tried the real deal, i genuinly beleived that if they were being advertised on this site they would be a good product. unfortunatly it cost me around £150 to find out that it was absolute crap. I still feel a little bitter.

Blog Entries
    no i didnt buy those products,maybe 3 yrs. ago

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I got an email from the Roid Supplier today. Is that the same thing? Somehow they got my email address

Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post

U mad?
    whyumadthough.jpg

Blog Entries
    Theres other web stores that sell good products and dont prey on the less educated. I believe steroid .com can find other sponsors.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    All i hear in this thread is bitch bitch bitch I wish I knew a good source. Your problem not the websites.

Blog Entries
    I just dont think its cool to charge someone $90 for simple DHEA

Blog Entries
    im not bitching its the truth

Blog Entries
    its like if the producers of bigger stronger and faster were to turn around and charge $90 for HMB, cmon .

Blog Entries
    maybe they should lower the prices and maybe that woulld be fair.

wow man u know you could just combine that all into 1 post, right?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Theres other web stores that sell good products and dont prey on the less educated. I believe steroid.com can find other sponsors.
    The owner of steroid .com owns 'buy steroids .com'. Big money. People need to read and do a little research before believing the name of a product like 'Tren 75'...all they would have to do is read ingredients and use some common sense.

I just dont think its cool to charge someone $90 for simple DHEA
    u charge people what the market will bear....

u have no clue about business...

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post

U mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    whyumadthough.jpg
    yeah, he mad

coolface.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    yeah, he mad

coolface.jpg
    bertstare.jpg

also op,

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by InknSteel View Post
    To be honest if your stupid enough to order that stuff you shouldn't be using aas anyway. Just means you didn't do your research.
    Agreed - I was one of these 'dummies' early on, but I at least researched and asked around on the boards before actually buying anything from sponsors like these (which I didn't wind up buying from).

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

sales

Dont play with it.I was at another site.I order some junk.(not gear)They jerked me around.I posted wat was happening in the rateings.A mod answers all but says I was lieing.I send him all the emails they sent.I got banned.Reason none.Oh and on my last email to them i forgot to put the # of my home.So he used that is it was my fault.But they had it 3 times prior and said ups dont reconise it.But the mod said they dont use ups.Figure that 1 out.Never got my money back.But its a lesson learned.But as word of mouth can be the best advertisement it can also be the worst.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dont play with it.I was at another site.I order some junk.(not gear)They jerked me around.I posted wat was happening in the rateings.A mod answers all but says I was lieing.I send him all the emails they sent.I got banned.Reason none.Oh and on my last email to them i forgot to put the # of my home.So he used that is it was my fault.But they had it 3 times prior and said ups dont reconise it.But the mod said they dont use ups.Figure that 1 out.Never got my money back.But its a lesson learned.But as word of mouth can be the best advertisement it can also be the worst.
    I think i saw that thread....sounds very familiar

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The thing is...... this site was built to drive in traffic. The fact that there is a forum where people can ask questions is actually a step further than most business's take. You can log onto the forum and find out yourself if the ********* products are real steroids ..... even though they never say they are real steroids to begin with.

It has a catchy name..... thats what EVERY business wants. So what if it makes the average guy think he's buying steroids..... he ought to know that the law doesn't allow it.

I think we're losing sight of what this site is really about. Yes there are educational forums and articles..... but above everything - this is a business and the #1 priority is money. If that money stops comming in..... good bye forums.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Haz is true 100%.... I won't like. I knew nothing years back... I saw the site.. Common sense told me.. Humm steroids are illegal.. how do they get away with it.. Then the little light clicked... BULLSHIT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information