powerlifter67 is offline New Member

Question about gear

Has anyone heard of a cypionate 200 mg/ml by edited Also edited which I understand is a UGL but they have 25 mg. oral winstrol that I was wondering about. I am 6 wks into the cyp. 6 '3" 260 at 43 y/o. I did 1 cc x 2 wks, 2 cc x 3 wks. and 2.5 x 1 so far. I have never done anything before and was expecting some results...not a lot because I know it is a mild dose but I see and feel nothing! Do you experienced people think this stuff is bogus or is it too little amount for my size? I am not looking to get huge. I powerlift and was taking a little break to do some bodybuilding workouts to increase some muscle size and quite honestly... a change of pace. i have used 25 mg. winnie along with it to see if it would help lean me out a touch. Again, not looking for contest form, just a little boost. What do you think?
    Last edited by PT; 04-28-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: lab name

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    NOT allowed to post lab names

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    400-600mg a week should be more than enough for anyone. Usually with cyp and enant, it is 4+ weeks at least b4 full effects take place. do not think you are going to wake up 1 day superman.. it is not like that ! I think a lot of people over exxagrate!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

libido

Your libido should be in high gear if it aint you may have bunk gear.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    you have no other sides like silky skin or any estrogen sides at all

powerlifter67 is offline New Member
    I wasn't sure the names were legit, that is why I listed them. They are all over the net if you search them. No, no other side effects but no change in strength, size, libido, anything. I have known plenty users but never knew their dosages. I just figured that by 6 wks, I should see or feel something.Like I said, not trying to competitive, just a little kickstart to try for a little growth.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    idk Bro it doesnt sound good your in your 6 wk right? generally its 4-5 wks b4 you notice anything maybe your just a late bloomer

Peace

Thread Information