MAXMAX123 is offline New Member

Couple of questions on Arimidex use...

Am going to be running .25mg EOD of Arimidex during 500mg/week test e (first cycle) and there is just need a couple of things I need to clear up first...

1 - If I get any signs of Gyno should I increase dose of Adex to 0.5mg eod or can you run Nolvadex 20mg/day until gyno has stopped at the same time as the Adex?

2 - Should I use the Adex right up until the end of my PCT (Nolva/Clomid)... Or should I discontinue prior to starting PCT? If I should discontinue, how long before PCT begins should I stop?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t run adex and nolva at the same time they reduce each others effectiveness. Also I wouldn`t even run the adex unless you get estro sides. If you do end up using it on cycle discontinue it right as pct starts.

MAXMAX123 is offline New Member
    I know I may not be Gyno prone but there is always a chance that I am... So IMO why should I take the risk when there is a way that it can be prevented in the first instance. So if I am going to use Adex right through do you think that 0.25mgs EOD is enough to prevent any sides?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    ..or even .25mg E3D.

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXMAX123 View Post
    I know I may not be Gyno prone but there is always a chance that I am... So IMO why should I take the risk when there is a way that it can be prevented in the first instance. So if I am going to use Adex right through do you think that 0.25mgs EOD is enough to prevent any sides?
    even if you are gyno prone, you'll recognize it and only then begin taking something to take care of it. start your cycle, see how it goes and try not to think about it much, until you'll actually get symptoms. you will definitely notice if you start getting gyno. and when you do notice signs, IF YOU DO that is, than you can load nolva at 40mg per day for 2 weeks and it should calm it down, after that keep at 20mg per day. you must have anti-estrogen handy, but don't take it unless you have to.

Thread Information