averagejoe88 is offline New Member

Exclamation Question on what will make this not show on a collegiate drug test

Taking Anavar , Clenbuterol and Test Propianate along with igf-1. What would best mask or make it not show up on a urine drug test that is used by the NCAA?
    Last edited by averagejoe88; 04-28-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot to add some info

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    This is why you juice up in the off-season.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    masking? Probenecid or alpha-reductase inhibitors?

igf-1 wont show up, clen i believe is 3 days clearance and test prop and anavar is 2-3 wks.

Well it is the offseason its our summer training but the ncaa reserves the rite to random drug test all D1 schools year round. okay so Probenecid and alpha reductase inhibitors ill look those up!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best way to mask it is not do it! if ur on scholarship or have a legit chance at making a pro team its not worth it! best thing to do is get their w/o the juice then hit the hgh hardcore until u get caught! then take ur 4 game suspension and work at keeping what u gained!

ya true that i have been thinking about that. but that's another question i have though, so you can detect hgh through a blood test but not igf-1 rite? I heard you can only tell if igf-1 use is for sure through a muscle biopsy is that true?

^^^
    Firstly we must remember that igf-1 (the lr3 igf-1 we take) is pretty useless. You can detect hgh and igf through a blood test as IGF levels in the body will be elevated, but that doesnt point to exogenous use per se.

Have you used clen or anavar before? Var made me very tired and I dont think you should be using clen sweating your ass off outside in the summer, since its bad for the heart. You can always go with test suspension, even some oil bases out there, and either stop for couple days or take some finasteride right before a drug test if they call you. You are in the clear with igf, hgh, and slin. Im sure you could get prescribed albuterol, close to clen, if you were dead set on using that. Although its not as effective at fat loss as clen IMO, you would have a medical exemption or it might not even show up.

the problem with non detectable is that although one certain drug may not show it will cause a decrease or elevation in some other part of the body that has nothing to do with anything. then they will cum and say steroid use has been shown to elevate or decrease this certain hormone! ncaa and nfl tests are hard to beat because they are always evolving! im a big water drinker and my freshman yr some buddies let me know that a urine speciman that is "to clean" will be considered positive and set off all kinds of bells and whistles!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    the problem with non detectable is that although one certain drug may not show it will cause a decrease or elevation in some other part of the body that has nothing to do with anything. then they will cum and say steroid use has been shown to elevate or decrease this certain hormone! ncaa and nfl tests are hard to beat because they are always evolving! im a big water drinker and my freshman yr some buddies let me know that a urine speciman that is "to clean" will be considered positive and set off all kinds of bells and whistles!
    Do you mean the color? Because they arent doing a hormonal profile and comparison. They would need blood for that anyway and way to costly and saying things like "wow your cortisol is really elevated, you must take AAS" is a false assumption. Yes AAS can raise cortisol, but that does not imply with certainty thats what you took. Yes it cant be too diluted. The temp is tested and often blue dye is placed in the toilet so you can just add in some extra water. If you are planning on just drinking several gallons of water take a bunch of B vitamins and vitamin C, it will add color to the urine.

Some guys in the NFL dont need to worry bout drug tests as they are usually millionaires and have connections to designer steroids anyway. This has been seen in elite levels of sports. Rumors have it that just about all of them are taking hgh and often slin at the very least.
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 04-29-2010 at 10:41 AM.

thats why i say make it to the nfl and then go hardcore masking for as long as u can. first positive is only a 4 game suspension. small price to pay for some quality muscle gain. u basically can see who was on the sauce. when the majority of us stopped playing we got fat but how many retired players are 20 lbs lighter one yr out of the league?

Alright so i did some research on the testing procedures that the NCAA follows. This is What I found.

"Every Division I institution will be drug tested at least once each academic year beginning this fall. Please know, however, that your institution may be selected for testing more than once each academic year. Every Division I sport your institution sponsors is now subject to out-of-competition (year-round) drug testing. If your institution sponsors football, 18 football student-athletes plus eight student-athletes from one additional sport will be randomly selected for drug testing. If your institution does not sponsor football, only eight student-athletes from one sport will be randomly selected. When can a student-athlete be selected for drug testing?

Student-athletes are subject to drug testing before, during or after their competitive season.

How and when are institutions notified of their selection for drug testing?

The National Center for Drug Free Sport (Drug Free Sport) will notify institutions via email of their selection for drug testing no earlier than two days before the test day. In some cases, institutions may be notified one day before the test day.

How are student-athletes notified of their selection for drug testing?

Each institution will designate an athletic administrator to serve as their drug-testing site coordinator. The drug-testing site coordinator will provide Drug Free Sport with a squad list containing the names of each student-athlete participating in the sport. Drug Free Sport randomly will select student-athletes for drug testing and provide the names of the selected student-athletes to the institution's drug-testing site coordinator. The drug-testing site coordinator will notify the selected student-athletes. Selected student-athletes are required to sign the Out-of-Competition Student-Athlete Notification Form, acknowledging their selection for drug testing and will be present at the time and location designated by the drug-testing site coordinator. How are student-athletes tested and how long does it take?

Student-athletes are drug tested through urinalysis. Student-athletes will be observed by a drug-testing crew member of the same gender. The length of the collection process depends on the student-athlete's ability to provide an adequate specimen. If a student-athlete provides an adequate specimen immediately upon arriving at the drug-testing station, the entire process is usually completed in less than 20 minutes. What if a student-athlete has trouble providing an adequate specimen? Can the student-athlete leave and come back later?

The student-athlete cannot be released from drug testing until an adequate specimen is provided, except to attend class.

What drugs does the NCAA ban?

The NCAA bans the following drug classes:

Stimulants (e.g., cocaine, amphetamines, ephedrine and Ecstasy) Anabolic Agents (e.g., anabolic steroids , andro, boldenone , nandrolone and THG) Diuretics Street drugs (e.g., heroin and marijuana) Urine manipulators and masking agents Although the NCAA tests for all banned drug classes at its Division I championships, NCAA Division I out-of-competition (year-round) drug testing is for anabolic agents, diuretics, peptide hormones, urine manipulators, masking agents and ephedrine only.

How can a student-athlete find out whether a medication or supplement is banned?

Student-athletes must consult with their athletic trainer or team physician about any medication or dietary supplements they use. The Resource Exchange Center (REC) is available to answer questions regarding NCAA banned substances at www.drugfreesport.com/rec. Division I institutions use password ncaa1. What about dietary supplements?

Many nutritional/dietary supplements contain NCAA banned substances. In addition, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not strictly regulate the supplement industry; therefore purity and safety of nutritional/dietary supplements cannot be guaranteed. Impure supplements may lead to a positive NCAA drug test. The use of supplements is at the student-athlete's own risk.

Are over-the-counter dietary supplements approved by the NCAA?

The NCAA does not approve any dietary supplement. Furthermore, the use of any dietary supplement can lead to a positive NCAA drug test.

Does a student-athlete have to disclose the use of prescription medications to the drug-testing crew?

No. The drug-testing crews do not ask or accept any information about medications student-athletes are taking. The team physician/athletic trainer should be aware of all prescribed medications (and supplements) a student-athlete is taking. This information should be kept on file at the institution. If a student-athlete tests positive because of a prescription medication, the institution may request a medical exception for certain banned drug classes as outlined in the NCAA Drug-Testing Exceptions Procedures at www.ncaa.org/health-safety. Can student-athletes beat a drug test by consuming large amounts of fluids?

No. NCAA drug-testing protocol requires the specific gravity of each student-athlete's urine sample be measured onsite prior to sending the sample to the lab. (Protocol 6.2.5.1) If the specimen is too dilute, the student-athlete will be required to remain in drug testing until an adequate specimen is collected. This could take several hours."

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    ^^^
    Firstly we must remember that igf-1 (the lr3 igf-1 we take) is pretty useless. You can detect hgh and igf through a blood test as IGF levels in the body will be elevated, but that doesnt point to exogenous use per se.

Have you used clen or anavar before? Var made me very tired and I dont think you should be using clen sweating your ass off outside in the summer, since its bad for the heart. You can always go with test suspension, even some oil bases out there, and either stop for couple days or take some finasteride right before a drug test if they call you. You are in the clear with igf, hgh, and slin. Im sure you could get prescribed albuterol, close to clen, if you were dead set on using that. Although its not as effective at fat loss as clen IMO, you would have a medical exemption or it might not even show up.
    So you are saying igf-1 is a waste of time? doesn't it essentially do the same thing as hgh? I thought it did. I thought it was like the next best thing to take. I guess I was wrong haha

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe88 View Post
    So you are saying igf-1 is a waste of time? doesn't it essentially do the same thing as hgh? I thought it did. I thought it was like the next best thing to take. I guess I was wrong haha
    hgh converts to igf in the body, but the kind we can take (lr3igf-1) is of questionable efficacy. I am no expert in peptides and better to consult some other vets/mods, like Gear, in this regard but do have personal experience with lr3igf-1, hgh, and two types of insluin: humalog and humulin R/novolin R. In short igf was a huge disappointment for me. These substances technically are banned by the IOC and NCAA, but cannot be tested for.

Why dont you outline your goals first here so we can help you better. It sounds like you want to loose fat and stay very lean (clenbuterol , var)? What position are you? What is current height, weight, and BF%?

Okay ya no problem, I am a Defensive End I'm 6'5 280 lbs as of yesterday the end of spring workouts I stood in the bod pod and was at for me a disappointing 21% I should really be at 12% so my goals are to be at 260-270 lbs at 12-14% bodyfat. In the conference im in alota of the players are finding ways to do that seeing how its what the nfl looks for at my position seeing how alot of D ends these days are hybrid linebackers almost we always rush and take double teams along with occasionally playing zone in pass coverage so we are required to have great size but be strong and fast to go along with it. My bench is 405 I'd like to see that go up along with my squat which is 495. If I want to have serious playing time seeing how ill be a freshman this coming year because i red shirted this past season I need to be like what is described above. I have genetics in my family to build strength pretty easy so it shouldnt be hard to get there cause our workouts are nuts during summer. But they tell us what they want and we have to find a way to get there by "any means necessary" and if we get caught they deny that they had any idea about it.

6'5 280 as a freshman? damn bro stay natural and work hard! one thing that young guys dont understand is film film film! study ur opponent so u know him better than he knows himself!

AnonEagle is offline Junior Member
    with those stats why are you doing steroids ? if you get caught with any of that, or they detect a masking agent, you will be suspended for a year. and HGH is undetectable as they only urine tests.

triax1980 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I got tested 3 times by the NCAA twice in season and once out of season. I always stuck to water based like winstrol at a low dose. Oil base and pills stick around a long time. Do that out of season and if you test hot it can follow you long after your college career is over . Ur a big guy and if you want to lean up go with winstrol and cardio and it that fails you HGH but make sure you research before taking that step

Okay, cool thanks for your input fellas ill take all the advice that I can get I really appreciate it all you guys who have posted something it really helps out us younger fellas who are seeking veteran and experienced peoples opinion's thanks a million!

while were here u may wanna think twice about winny and football. winny is more of a hardender and has been linked to brittle tendons and ligaments! imo more for sprinters not football. especially at a position that gets cut blocked 50% of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    while were here u may wanna think twice about winny and football. winny is more of a hardender and has been linked to brittle tendons and ligaments! imo more for sprinters not football. especially at a position that gets cut blocked 50% of the game!
    Winstrol destroys my joints, but it is very good for hardening and minor strength IMO.

As for the original poster, clean up your diet and add in some clenbuterol and you should see some good fatloss. Diet is really the key, and we have a diet section on this site to address any issues with it. Be aware you may cramp and extra stress on the heart with clenbuterol. It clears in 3 days if Im not mistaken, and you will be only using for around 3 weeks so I dont think drug testing should be an issue with it. Using some test prop or test suspension during the off season, when testing is highly unlikely, could also help you out. Again these clear out fast. Good luck.

Thank you very much! I will check out the diet page!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't mask that stuff effectively. If you have a heads-up before testing, drop each compound with enough time for it to clear your system (look up detection times) and just run test suspension right up until the testing. Lower the dose to 10mg per day for the 3 days before the test, to maintain a seemingly natural test:epitest ratio. If the tests are random and you have 0 warning, you're screwed and should just train natural.

redwings91 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    just run test suspension right up until the testing. Lower the dose to 10mg per day for the 3 days before the test, to maintain a seemingly natural test:epitest ratio.
    I was under the impression that any form of synthetic testosterone can be detected even if the dose used is only putting you at normal levels. The levels of carbon-13 are different or something.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings91 View Post
    I was under the impression that any form of synthetic testosterone can be detected even if the dose used is only putting you at normal levels. The levels of carbon-13 are different or something.
    Once the ester is cleaved off (or when dealing with test base), there is no difference between synthetic and natural. Test suspension is the best way to getting around a drug test as it has no foreign metabolites.
    The only issue is the Test:epitest ratio.

RunFastJumpHigh is offline New Member
    NCAA can test you at any time anywhere from my understanding so there really isnt much of anything that can mask if you are pulled in the middle of your cycle theres only a 24 hour notice chances arent good. Plus they test for masking agents as well. I was an NCAA ahtlete too I chose not to risk it I would advise you to do the same. Does your school do weekly drug tests as well? I know SEC does which can be beneficial you could potentially try it out on them without losing much if you get caught with them mostly likely would be a game/practice suspension rather than losing your eligibility completely. Either way I wouldn't risk it worst comes to worst if you really think you need it drop to a junior college juice up nd switch back lol

Dave Gray is offline New Member
    Im interested to know does clen show up in a work drug test ? As amphetamines or Methamphetimines or opiates or benzodiapenes

try the search and start your own thread for more answers!

Thread Information