kluska399 is offline Junior Member

First IM Steroid Cycle

5'8" 165lb
    I started a thread earlier and said IV istead of IM and people couldn't look past that.. so i started a new one and i made sure that there were no typos. now for some positive feedback please....

Test Cyp: 400 mg/wk Weeks 1-10
    Arimidex : .5 mg eod Weeks 1-15

HCG (Pregnyl): 250 IU 2x/wk Weeks 4-12
    Clomid: 100 mg days 1-11, 50 mg days 12-21 Weeks 13-15
    Nolvadex : 20 mg/day Weeks 13-15

Nolvadex starts at first sign of gyno during the cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Cycle history
    Bf%???????

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ the above info and is this cycle for you or your friend??

it's for me. training for 4 years. age 17. i workout 5 days a week, and hour and 45 minutes a day. bench 235, squat 335, deadlift 300 (iknow my DL is lower than my squat..). BF 11%

as for cycle history.. lol. uhh.. does t-bomb II count as cycle history? It's tribulus based testosterone booster with 2 herbal anti estrogens and 3 herbal anti aromatase.

please dont tell me im too young. arnold was taking roids at 16. just give me feedback.. please
    Last edited by kluska399; 04-29-2010 at 05:34 PM.

well you will not want this advice but do not cycle you are to young,also dont take any that tbomb mess or anything to mess with your hormone level,take my advice and just stay dedicated to your training and work up a good meal plan to reach your goals,you are at the age that your hormones are at optimal levels young bro,dont mess them up, take advantage of them,you are to young for aas and run the risk of damaging yourself for life

so you arent going to give me any advice on my cycle? but if i said i was 25 you would have? if you think about it.. i would give more advice to a teen to make sure that they are going about it correctly.. because what you said isnt something that i havent heard before so it's not going to stop me.. but you can help me from making a mistake within the cycle, but not from taking the cycle itself...

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    No one here will willing give you advice at your age. Your also too young to be on these boards anyway it's 18+

you are right i cant stop you from running the cycle but i wont be a party to either,in the end you are going to do as you wish and it is your body,goodluck.

TEST P is offline New Member
    wait untill your 18 and then run for 8 weeks a cycle of testosteron enthaat at 250 mg and see how it works

^^^^ lmao,what do you mean wait until your 18?how you figure that? great advice bud

Quote Originally Posted by TEST P View Post
    wait untill your 18 and then run for 8 weeks a cycle of testosteron enthaat at 250 mg and see how it works
    ........really?

actually if you can find a source for testosteron enthaat go for it

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    First off you are suppose to be 18 to even join this forum and 2nd... do you realize that with the natural test levels you have at 17, the cycle you are doing is barely giving you more testosterone than what you are injectung?? All you are doing is making sure that when you are done with the cycle, your test levels will not be as high as they were before! you are only benching 235# !! When I was 17 and natural, I was able to bench well over 300#!!! You should be able to tell just from your lifts you in no way need steroids ! You would get better gains from making sure you eat correctly and staying natural. then eveything you gain you will keep. instead of losing 20-50% of it and being depressed and then you will end up doing another cycle to get it back!

TEST P is offline New Member
    dude dont pe such a fool I am sorry but this kid is probebly going to use it anyway why not help hem and I said wait untill 18 couse then you can join this forum and on this forum if you are 18 you can keep a log

dude dont pe such a fool I am sorry but this kid is probebly going to use it anyway why not help hem and I said wait untill 18 couse then you can join this forum and on this forum if you are 18 you can keep a log
    dude you seriously need to stfu, he shouldn't be doing aas at 18 either and you obviously know nothing on test dosage either.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Do NOT give irresponsible advice on our forum.

test p,stfu x2 you dont know what you are talking about,just bc you can be on this board at 18 does not mean you need/can use aas,there are peeps are here that do not use,this is an info board in case you dont know.

Thread Information