stang is offline Associate Member

Question my cycle help everyone please

Hey guys looking to start cutting cycle in the next few weeks. i'm 30 years old 6'2 195 pounds i would guess right now i'm around 12% to 13% b/f my diet will be in check been training for 12 years. i really never do any bulking cycles only cutting cycles. i lift light weight lots of reps also cardio is boxing wrestling kick boxing bjj 5 to 6 days a week. i fight 170 or 185 pounds mma. i'm looking to put lean mass on. i also do a lot of Kettlebell work. looking for a good cycle i can get about anything there is have done about 10 cycles before so i'm not new to the game just not pro's like a lot of you that's why i'm asking for help. my last cycle was test prop 100mg eod for 12 weeks and winny 100 mg eod for 5 weeks. i really like the cycle but i'm worried about the winny. my best friend and training partner is ranked 4th in the world in kick boxing never really had any types of injury till his last fight. he blew his knee out and it was his first cycle and he was taking winny and test prop. i have herd winny is not good to be taking for mma or boxing. i was thinking about a cycle something like this

Test prop 100mg eod 1-10
    Anavar 80 mg weeks 1-5

Like i said i'm not a pro like a lot of you and i can use any info from all of you is there anything else i can throw in that would help me hit my goals. not wanting a lot of water weight and i just want lean mass so please help me out anyway you guys can. thanks for your help i'm up for trying anything you guys might want me to try since your the pros thanks hope to here from a lot of people with there ideas

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im 38 been in the fight game for awhile. golden gloves boxing, hs wrestler, but realized i could put them together around age 30. and i basically missed my mma window but still trained hard in hopes of springboarding someone to the next level. i respect mma like no other and in my opinion there is no room for drugs in the sport. if one of my fighters was found to be dirty or fought someone that tested dirty i would vote for a lengthy suspension and ur name will forever be tarnished. if ur really into the fight game get off the juice and respect the sport! its not worth it!

well that's cool but my post was for help and i respect that you don't want juice in mma but more than 60% of the people do it and i'm was asking for help if you can't help me please don't post thanks and good luck training fighters

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just so u realize mma is nowhere near an established sport and if everyone does their part we can be as big or bigger than the nfl here and soccer everywhere else. maybe 60% of the people u know are juicing but everyone fights in hopes of reaching contract level at any organization. then what r u gonna do? u will be tested! we are even pushing for testing at the tamma level. u say wont happen! we are suggesting lie detector much cheaper in the long run and it may not catch everyone but it makes for a good deterrent and we are trying to spread the word! im sure u will find what ur lookin for here the search engine is great for questions like urs! but all im saying is juice doesnt make a great or even good fighter! at 30 ur at a crossroad good luck in whatever decision u make!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ditch the Var, the Prop and a good diet along with your intense training will get results.

thanks Knockout_Power.

thanks again
    Last edited by stang; 05-01-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Thread Information