bwatcher949 is offline Junior Member

Test E Cycle - Workout Plan / Stats/ Diet - Help!

Hey guys,
    I posted earlier with questions about test and high blood pressure. I went ahead and ordered my gear. Here is everything on the table. Let me know your overall thoughts.

Current Stats:
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 200lbs

Current Routine:
    Monday:
    15 Minutes of Interval Elliptical

Dumbbell Bench:
    12X60, 10X70, 8X90, 6X100, 12X35

Lying Dumbbell Fly
    12X60, 10X70, 8X75, 6X80, 12X60

Inner-Pec Press
    12X70, 10X80, 8X90, 6X100, 12X70

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
    12X60, 10X70, 8X80, 6X90, 12X60

Hammer MTS Rows

Seated Pulley Rows
    12X90, 10X100, 8X110, 6X120, 12X90

Barbell Upright Rowing
    12X40, 10X50, 8X60, 6X70, 12X40

Dumbbell Curls
    12X40, 10X45, 8X50, 6X60, 12X45

Pulley Curls with Rope(towel)
    12X55, 10X60, 8X70, 6X85, 12X55

Seated Dumbbell Tricep Curls
    12X30, 10X35, 8X40, 6X45, 12X30

Tricep Press-down on Pully (using towel)
    12X45, 10X55, 8X65, 6X70, 12X45

Tuesday
    30 minutes Job/Sprint Intervals - 15 Sec Sprint / 30 Sec Job/Fastwalk
    15 minutes of Interval Elliptical

Wednesday
    Barbell Squats
    12X185, 10X205, 8X225, 6X245, 12X180

Leg Press
    12X300, 10X330, 8X350, 6X370, 12X300

Toe Raises on Power Rack
    12X40, 10X50, 8X60, 6X70, 12X40

Seated Hamstring Curl

Thigh Extensions
    12X60, 10X70, 8X80, 6X90, 12X60

Ab Crunch Bench
    15X35, 12X45, 10X55, 8X65, 5X70, 15X35

Thursday
    Cardio - Same as Tuesday

Friday
    Upper Body (Same As Monday)

Current Diet:
    - 2000 Calories on Cardio Days
    - 2500 Calories on Lifting Days
    - Roughly 150G protein per day
    - All clean cals... eating around 6 small meals per day.
    - Foods range from low sodium chicken breast, steak, wheat bread, low fat cott cheese, fruits, wheat cereal, wheat pasta, lots of veggies, etc

Current Supps:
    Nitrotech Protein
    Omega Vitamins
    Hawthorne Berries
    Milk Thistle
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Superpump250 before workouts

Other Meds:
    25mb Linsinopril daily for high blood pressure

Pix:(sorry for the almost nut shot! I know I'm not big, so don't post bs)

Test En Cycle / PCT:
    * Im going to start with a low dose for my first cycle to see how my blood pressure reacts.

Cycle Duration: 8 Weeks
    Cycle Dosage: 312.5mg per week - 2 shots of 156mg twice per week

PCT: I have two bottles of Nolva & two bottles of Clomid

I'd like as much feedback as possible to see what adjustment you guys recommend. I'm very strict with my diet and workouts. On my current routine/diet I lost around 9 lbs in the past 4 weeks. I also put on alittle bit of muscle as well. Feedback please!
    Last edited by bwatcher949; 05-01-2010 at 06:11 PM.

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Judging by apearance and exersize weights I'm going to guess that you have only been lifting weights for about 8 months to a year. And based on your workouts, you are not yet lifting weights seriously. I would recommend that you further research the diet and workout sections of this forum and definitely get far more experience in the weight room before you do a cycle. At your height and weight, the bf% will cause you some estro issues while on cycle and your current strength and inexperience will either damage your connective tisses and muscles or cause you to fill out oddly.

That and if you were to cycle, first timers are sugested to go for 400-500 mgs/week of either cyp or enth, broken into two injections 3.5 days apart, and should be run for 10-12 weeks, with many leaning towards 12. A lower end dose of enth for 8 weeks would likely not produce gains that make for a worthwhile cycle. And if you do go through with this I would have an AI on hand incase you run into any estrogen sides, which seem very possible

Plus AGE? Id assume you are atleast 18 based on the ink.

Either way, I wouldn't go through with it yet if I were you, but if you do I wish you the best and hope you watch you blood pressure closely. Best wishes
    Last edited by fattywarbucks; 05-01-2010 at 03:07 PM.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Age?

I'm 25. I competed in PA state power lifting 3 years ago so I'm not a ra-tard when it comes to lifting. I stopped for a while and just got back into it a few months ago.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Hey any reason for such light weight for your workouts? Is it by choice or are you still building your power up?

I have to admit that it appears you are taking this seriously and seemed to do some reading up. Considering most threads by noobs Are them asking to be spoonfed info I say good luck bro.

I consider everyone on this forum my lil online family and I am sure you will get the info and help you need here. Good luck on your cycle man.

Well I could be doing heavy weights but this style workout makes you spent by your heavier set of 6. Every workout is really intense and I can tell it's giving me what I want out of it. I just need suggestions based off what I'm doing. I own my own company so I go to the gym and have all the time in the world. Just need some input as I never delt with a trainer.
    Last edited by bwatcher949; 05-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.

By the way, I just realized this but all my dbbell exercises are double. So my first set of 12 on dumbbell bench is using two 30 pounders and ending with 50's at the end. I just realized I typed them in like that.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would split up your weight lifting in more days, so your lifting 5-6 days a week. looks like too much per day, and do your cardio in a seprate gym visit (best time is first thing in the morning).
    i think you need to be lifting everyday.
    also unless you have a super slow metabolism 2500 cals is not enough, try to change your diet up to 3500-4000 per day.
    and i would do all of this BEFORE you start any cycle, remember AAS is the last resort to building more muscle not somthing to use after you just start back lifting. you could prob make some great gains without AAS.
    lastly the dose is prob too low, i would get it up to 400mg per week.

good luck

gymfu, thanks for the advice. i was doing this plan from "bodyforlife.com". I heard it was supposed to be pretty good. I dropped 9 lbs in around 5 weeks with it. The reason I was doing the lower calorie is because I wanted to shed more fat while adding muscle.

Basically my diet would be like this:
    - Wake up at 6:00am, eat a banana, then drink superpump250 with 5g creatine mono and head to the gym.
    - Workout
    - Eat some fruit directly after workout to spike insulin
    - Protein shake 30 minutes after
    - Chicken breast sandwich with lowfat swiss cheese on wheat bread
    - Yogurt-low fat 1.5 hours later
    - Protein bar around 3pm
    - Almonds around 5pm
    - Supper would be chicken breast, veggies, and a potatoe
    - another protein shake
    - around 9pm cottage cheese with blue berries

I thought this was a pretty good diet to follow to lose some weight but add muscle.

I ordered all of the gear already. you suggest switching the lifting plan and waiting?

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatcher949 View Post
    Well I could be doing heavy weights but this style workout makes you spent by your heavier set of 6. Every workout is really intense and I can tell it's giving me what I want out of it. I just need suggestions based off what I'm doing. I own my own company so I go to the gym and have all the time in the world. Just need some input as I never delt with a trainer.
    I don't want to sound like a dick, but if this workout makes you spent by the heavier set of 6 then that is only because your body has adapted and been limited by your workout. People have very different definitions of intense and I can tell you that as I progress my definition of intese changes almost daily.

I think its fantastic that you have the freedom and oportunity to really make the most of this, but for someone who is considering using steriods , I can only ask why? When you yourself admit that you could be doing heavier weights. You have no plateau to break bc you a preventing yourself from even trying. Why go through the risk and trouble of aas to lift what you could be lifting anyway?

I don't mean to annoy you, it just that it makes no sense

Well of I was doing 3 or 4 sets of 6 I'm sure the weights would be different. But when each exercise is getting 48 reps total, anyones muscles would feel like jello at that point!

Plus nearly every last rep is to failure...?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ur diet needs to be fixed bro and so does your workout/training before u hop on the bandwagon.

That's why I'm posting here. I know it isn't right. I just wanted to cut 9lbs for summer so I switched to a high rep/lower weight plan. I thought high rep routines were supposed to work great.

If maybe someone here can give me some good feedback that be great. So far no one has done that.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatcher949 View Post
    That's why I'm posting here. I know it isn't right. I just wanted to cut 9lbs for summer so I switched to a high rep/lower weight plan. I thought high rep routines were supposed to work great.

If maybe someone here can give me some good feedback that be great. So far no one has done that.
    post ur diet in the diet section and ur workout split in the workout section and it can be fixed from there.

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    I have heard alot of good Info Man, you should start Listening or you just be Getting flamed by everyone. Most people break up there work outs so they can go and enjoy themselves at the Gym instead of pounding the Pisss out of there body two or three times a weeek. as for your diet thats differant for everyone, if you wanna swell up like a balloon thats all up to you..

Ok I'll make some changes and just hold off on the cycle for a bit. Thanks for your help!

Thread Information