Thread: Little help plz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ProjectTurkey is offline New Member

Little help plz

A friend asked if it was a good idea to use sustanon 250 by inject into each muscle group using an insulin needle the day before working that muscle group out and how to do the dose. He also asked if it would work well with 4iu's of gh he is taking per day.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to tell your friend to come on line...

he is right here

yeap

he is right here

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha that old chestnut...

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Oh good grief.

Any help?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, Read the post above this one.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectTurkey View Post
    Any help?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Lightbulb I'm getting there

At age 24-26 he did 4 cycles two stacks included a mex Sos that was taken through IM the second run was insulin needles just like discribed and yes it was a slow push... The IM will be done i just wanted to ask. it's been a while and the start back is going to be fun. Never used the Sas 250 though and wonder about the dose. Should he ramp, whats the day spread. The gh is awesome according to his report. Makes the eyes water a little. I've read nothing on the cause associated with gh for that. Maybe he is just too happy. hahaha It has been a while so he is out of touch but he's listening boss.

You friend definitely needs to get more knowledge under his belt, but I don't know if he's going to have time. Pushing Sustanon through an insulin pin is gonna keep him REALLY tied up.....and unless he's a toothpick he would do much better with a needle that is at least 1"...say around a 23-25ga.
    ..But yeah, I would introduce him to the AAS educational threads, PCT forum, diet forum, etc.
    Does he even know that AAS are injected IM and most users prefer to shoot GH sub-q?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If he's deadset on running a cycle, I stand by my answer...RESEARCH.
    Here's a link to the sustanon profile. He should read it.
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250
    If he ran sustanon last go around, why is he confused now? Or is he just trying to get the best results out of his cycle?
    Take him to the diet and PCT forums.
    What he learns on his own will mean more to him than what is freely handed to him.
    Get him setup as a member on the forum, show him the search button and let him start digging!

AG

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectTurkey View Post
    A friend asked if it was a good idea to use sustanon 250 by inject into each muscle group using an insulin needle the day before working that muscle group out and how to do the dose. He also asked if it would work well with 4iu's of gh he is taking per day.
    Can you expand on your "friends" logic behind this protocol? There's not supporting evidence/studies that would link any benefit to injecting into the muscle the day before it's trained. You'll get localized swelling and that's it. Don't even start with me either on "fascia stretching." Anyway, rotating injection sites is the only benefit to hitting different muscle groups but definitely not with an insulin syringe. Not deep enough.

With growth, it's all about longevity more so than IU dosage.

Thread Information