newyboy is offline Junior Member

Stipping Excess Fat after a Bulk Cycle

Hey guys, have just completed a 16 week test-e/eq/dbol bulk cycle.. I did my last shot about 5 days ago. over al the cycle was good, i put on 10 solid kilos and can deff see a massiv differnce, its just that even tho i put on 10kg, alot of this is extra fat around my gut and glutes. I beleive that tjhis is because my diiet was not very strict at all, i was just pretty much eating nything and everything i could! My question is now, i really dont like this extra fat, what would the best way b e of getting rid of it with out loosing my gains that i have just got?
    I dont start PCt for another week so obviulsy cutting is a bad idea, so what would the best way to get rid of this extra fat? Should i try just clean up my diet but still continue to eat 4500-5000cal per day until after PCT or should i even drop my cals abit?
    Also what about cardio, should i start doing say 4*40 light intencity jogs per week, as during my bulk i stoped cardio altogether to get max gains..

I also have alot of clen at home, or should i save this for my cut?

Opinions guys?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    you can take clen during pct if you want. Id keep my calories up during pct if i were you as you will be trying to hold on to all your gains. Once pct is over then id try to cut.

If i where to start up clen now, Keep my cals up at 4500cal but make sure its 100% clean and also throw in 4-5 low intencity cardio sessions per week , will this help me cut the fat with out loosing my gains??

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    That is why it is very important to keep your diet super clean during a bulking cycle! Now you have a lot of work to do just to get your BF% back to pre cycle levels! Adding the cardio is a great idea! you are going to have to totally clean your diet up now for as long as it takes and depending on your body who knows how long that is! I just turned 35 and I tell you what, when I was 30, I could strip 12-15# of pure BF in my 1st 4-5 weeks.. right now I am 3 weeks into my cutting phase and I think I am down 4# of BF! It sucks! Good luck but I will tell you for sure that if you do not work on that diet.. you will always have a tough time dropping fat and keeping the muscle

Thanks heaps mate for great reply , have stArted up clen , cardio and clean diet so I'll see howitgoes !

Thread Information