Baghli is offline New Member

Proscar to prevent hairloss

Male pattern boldness runs in my family so I started taking proscar today with my cyp cycle to avoid the balding it may cause. Will the proscar decrease the gains im going to get out of this cycle? Im on 500mg cyp weekly and ending the cycle on either var or winny (50mg ED week 7-13).

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Some of the hair loss products like fina for example would hinder muscle growth as it inhibits the test derivitive dihydro5 so no point runnin on the gears..

Cassie_B is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baghli View Post
    Male pattern boldness runs in my family so I started taking proscar today with my cyp cycle to avoid the balding it may cause. Will the proscar decrease the gains im going to get out of this cycle? Im on 500mg cyp weekly and ending the cycle on either var or winny (50mg ED week 7-13).
    This is not the first time that I've heard about a genetic cause of baldness.. If I were you, you should consult this with someone who's knowledgeable about the product, and perhaps they can prescribe a shampoo or a medication that can help you avoid this fear that you have..

hairloss

richtries is offline Associate Member
    be careful with proscar/finasteride . . . it can lower 5a-reduced metabolites to undesirable levels. These metabolites, DHT being the primary one, lower estrogen and subsequently help to combat side effects such as gyno/water retention.

Thread Information