gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Liquid Dbol - trouble dosing

To kickstart my test e cycle, I am starting dbol today at 40mg/day, 10, 10, 10, and 10 throughout the day. I am using liquid dbol, not pills.

The liquid dbol I have is supposedly 50mg/ml - so measuring out 10mg is difficult because it's such a small amount. I am using a 'syringe' to draw the liquid out of the bottle, and 10mg is only 2 lines, or units, on the syringe (10 lines or units per CC/ml).

The question is this - I know you are ideally supposed to take dbol every few hours as the half-life is so short, but would it be bad/less effective if I were to take the entire 40mg in one dose, or 20mg 2x a day? At least then I would feel like i'm actually getting the dose into my system. It's so small at 10mg, it was like a tiny drop and didn't even seem like it went down my throat.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    The couple of times I have taken d-bol it was also in liquid form. I was also taking 40mg/ed. Since I workout first thing in the morning I would take 20mg upon waking, another 10mg around lunch to mid-afternoon snack, and the last 10mg around bedtime. Hope that helps, G/L.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
    The couple of times I have taken d-bol it was also in liquid form. I was also taking 40mg/ed. Since I workout first thing in the morning I would take 20mg upon waking, another 10mg around lunch to mid-afternoon snack, and the last 10mg around bedtime. Hope that helps, G/L.
    What were you using to draw the liquid out of the bottle, a syringe (without needle of course) like I am? Did you find it difficult to take a 10mg dose? It's like it doesn't even make it down your throat, it just sort of dissolves in your throat - I hope i'm getting it in my system!

What were your results with the liquid dbol ? Would you mind PMing me the lab name? I'm just curious if it's the same one I have - I haven't seen many liquid dbols out there.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    To kickstart my test e cycle, I am starting dbol today at 40mg/day, 10, 10, 10, and 10 throughout the day. I am using liquid dbol, not pills.

The liquid dbol I have is supposedly 50mg/ml - so measuring out 10mg is difficult because it's such a small amount. I am using a 'syringe' to draw the liquid out of the bottle, and 10mg is only 2 lines, or units, on the syringe (10 lines or units per CC/ml).

The question is this - I know you are ideally supposed to take dbol every few hours as the half-life is so short, but would it be bad/less effective if I were to take the entire 40mg in one dose, or 20mg 2x a day? At least then I would feel like i'm actually getting the dose into my system. It's so small at 10mg, it was like a tiny drop and didn't even seem like it went down my throat.
    Thats one reason I always run tabs and try to avoid those liquids. Dosing is often hard to do and not always so accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Thats one reason I always run tabs and try to avoid those liquids. Dosing is often hard to do and not always so accurate.
    I definitely would have preferred tabs, big time - but had to take whatever I could get. Beggars can't be choosers!

Thread Information