4motionr32 is offline New Member

Tren Burns???????????

Hey guys! Im running to a situation where Im doubting myself. I just made my batch of Tren . At the moment I am running it solo but will eventually stack it west Test Prop. Problem is ive injected twice and the Tren burns a bit after the injection for about a day. It only burns if i push on the area or lay on the side I injected.

Now Ive made my own batch several times before. But its been at least 3 years since i made my last batch or was comfortable with my knowledge.

Ive never had Tren burn... At least that I recall. First time I injected I just ignored it because I was figuring I was being a wuss since I havent injected in years. I figured the second would be a bit smoother. But the 2nd Injection burns a bit too.

So Im a bit concerned. I ran the #'s of my mix just to be sure I didnt mix too much BA and BB but my calculations seem to be correct.

Am I being a wuss? Or should I add a bit more of oil to ease the burn? Any advice would help.

Im running the 2% BA and 20%BB mixture.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by 4motionr32 View Post
    Hey guys! Im running to a situation where Im doubting myself. I just made my batch of Tren . At the moment I am running it solo but will eventually stack it west Test Prop. Problem is ive injected twice and the Tren burns a bit after the injection for about a day. It only burns if i push on the area or lay on the side I injected.

Now Ive made my own batch several times before. But its been at least 3 years since i made my last batch or was comfortable with my knowledge.

Ive never had Tren burn... At least that I recall. First time I injected I just ignored it because I was figuring I was being a wuss since I havent injected in years. I figured the second would be a bit smoother. But the 2nd Injection burns a bit too.

So Im a bit concerned. I ran the #'s of my mix just to be sure I didnt mix too much BA and BB but my calculations seem to be correct.

Am I being a wuss? Or should I add a bit more of oil to ease the burn? Any advice would help.

Im running the 2% BA and 20%BB mixture.
    that part scares me IMO its a no no but what do i know.

I started it solo. Just because it was the way I was accustom to start in the past. I run 2-3 weeks solo and then bring in the Test Prop.

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    I just finished a test and tren cycle and I have had the burning feeling a few times where it was unbarrable

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Like Calgarian implied, you should be running the test right along the Tren .

FWIW my tren also hurts, kinda like prop. I just starting running some recently in a cycle. I used both a UGL and my own home brew and both hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Like Calgarian implied, you should be running the test right along the Tren .

FWIW my tren also hurts, kinda like prop. I just starting running some recently in a cycle. I used both a UGL and my own home brew and both hurt.
    Thanks I will start the test prop today then. I just was unsure the tren was suppose to hurt since I dont recall it burning.

I appreciate the feedback guys. Gives me piece of mind. One last question. Should I use some Nolva in case of gyno???? Or is there something else I should use instead???

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    In case of gyno from prolactin sides?

I use prami or dostinex as a prolactin antagonist.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by 4motionr32 View Post
    Thanks I will start the test prop today then. I just was unsure the tren was suppose to hurt since I dont recall it burning.

I appreciate the feedback guys. Gives me piece of mind. One last question. Should I use some Nolva in case of gyno???? Or is there something else I should use instead???
    I used to run nolva but have been happier running a little adex, .25 mg EOD, to keep estrogen in check. And it also helps keep water bloat down. If you're not gyno prone, or don't know, I would probably just have it on hand in case. Good idea to have both on hand.

Thanks guys for the feedback. All help has been very appreciated.

Thread Information