laduem88 is offline Senior Member

AR-R liver protectors? anyone use these?

^^^^

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I use UDCA with every cycle and pct. Love the stuff. Not only does it protect the liver better than milk thistle but it lowers your cholesterol. I took a cap twice a week.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    UDCA is very good for liver protection, that would be the best product ar-r has.

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    I took milk thistle once when I was thinking of doing my first cycle, I took then 2 weeks prior and it really makes me ill - so ill that I didnt start my cycle, I feel so sick on it.

I went to see my doctor and I had a blood panel done and found that my levels were raised as my bilirubin was not able to do its correct job, I was told that the product in milk thistle coats the liver with a slimy substance, hence blocking the natural porous lining of the liver. This makes whatever the toxic chemical is struggle to be cleansed by the natural liver functions which in turn basically making it harder for your body to wash away bad toxics. Then this leading to poisioning the system!

The liver still has to cleanse the body but appernetly this makes it work twice as hard

This at the time made sence to me as I felt awful and pretty poisoned. Dont get me wrong guys as I would never tell any one not to use something they believe in but this was my issues.

If I was ever to use liver protection again it would be more i the way of natural products to cleanse ie: cranberry capsules, red grape juice etc, vitamins

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    yea i take Liv. 52 when ever im not on any orals, no matter what

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I ordered some UDCA from ar-r this week. I probably won't be using them for a few months but when I do I'll try to give a review. I also run milk thistle and liv52 when im on any orals.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for 50$ I could think of far better use of the money. Liv 52 is just as good if not better and so is milk thistle.

I hope there is some magical pixie fairies inside that bottle of UDCA that suck my bone off.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    for 50$ I could think of far better use of the money. Liv 52 is just as good if not better and so is milk thistle.

I hope there is some magical pixie fairies inside that bottle of UDCA that suck my bone off.
    haterade

A trace vitamin that restores your ability to continue hating long after most people would give it up.

I had no more energy for hating the deserving bastard. So I bought a six pack of haterade and continued all thru the night

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=haterade

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    AI on cycle ftw

im hearing bad things about the ingredients in liv 52 cancerogenic sort of things

Walnutz is offline Member
    UDCA is more expensive but you only need to take it twice a week. So the bottle lasts you for a couple of cycles. Plus it lowers your cholesterol.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Just like cherry I use milkthistle and liv52 .

Remember guys by using the sponsors u not only get trustworthy products that help u but u also support the site. Without sponsors we would not have such a good place to gain information we need.

Thread Information