Archangel. is offline Banned

Do I have gyno???

Hey, I'm starting to get really paranoid about this and it really bothers me. I just don't know if I have gyno, or plain old fat buildup around the chest area. I've only done one prior 6 week cycle of h-drol (a PH) and now am running test e @ 500mg/week. I had ZERO gyno symptoms from the PH, and itchy nips for 2 nights in a row on this cycle, but upped the AI and it was gone the next day. So I don't think I developed gyno during either of these 2. When I "examine" myself, there are no hard lumps or pain, however when I do think I feel a "lump" I try to feel for the "roundness" of it by following it with my fingertips, but I just end up following it right under my arm pit towards the back lol, which is why I wonder if it's just that my BF% is too high. Even years ago when I was 22 and weighed 160, as soon as I put on a little bit of body fat, it goes straight to my whole stomach/chest region. Do I just genetically accumulate fat there? Can you guys please help? DO I HAVE GYNO???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do I have gyno???-003.jpg   Do I have gyno???-004.jpg   Do I have gyno???-010.jpg  

big_steve is offline Junior Member
    Clean up your diet bro!

Prob just fat, relax, train harder!!!!!!

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    no its not gyno. and NO you definitely shouldn't be using AAS. you have so much natural potential left its not even funny. read up man. good luck.

Thread Information