prodomino is offline Banned

Going to be running a 12week test E cycle and HGH - 6months

New to this site im from vancouver island canada! would like to say hello and I have a few questions about hgh.

Ill be running my stack like this
    Anadrol 150 mG - day 6 weeks not sure about this though hate orals
    synthroid - T3 not sure yet
    test E 12 weeks @ 900 mg - Week with PCT after
    2 Shoots HGH @ .030iu/kg of bodyweight daily for 6 months
    Lr3igf-1 @ 120mcgs per day

Need some input from some one thats done HGH. What type of blood work should I be getting precycle this is important
    I will post all of my blood work etc on this site afterwords and keep a detailed log of my hgh progress - blood tests as i continue on steroid .com.
    Last edited by prodomino; 05-06-2010 at 01:11 AM.

bummmmppp

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    prodomino, what kind of experiance have you had with Cycles? and whats your age, goals , training experiance etc, might get more help that way. BTW welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedog View Post
    prodomino, what kind of experiance have you had with Cycles? and whats your age, goals , training experiance etc, might get more help that way. BTW welcome to the site
    Thanks bud, and what do my age goals - cycle experiance have to do with my blood work

Just want some info on HGH

Sorry boss misread your post:

well heres some things you might want to get done:

CBC With Differential / PlateletPSA
    CortisolHomocystine, Plasma
    TSH Free T4
    FSH, LH
    Triiodothyronine, Free, Serum
    Estradiol
    Lipid Panel With LDL / HDL Ratio
    Comp, Metabolic Panel
    Testosterone Free and Total
    IGF-1
    CBC With Differential/Platelet
    PSA
    Cortisol
    DHEA Sulfate
    Hemoglobin A1C
    Thyroid Panel with TSH
    Insulin , Fasting
    Ferritin, Serum
    SHBG

Thanks man, do me a favour im going to get this done tommorow ill scan and post here can you look through it and give me your advice.

all your readings when you have them done will have a normal range guide, the main thing before you start anything is to obvioulsy check for previous damage and to make sure your "good to go"

All out of normal range readings will probably be highlighted so dead easy to follow.

I have all the above in my PDA as Its what I am getting done before my cycle. but post them up bro as there is some smart guys on here who know exactly what most of them are for and do, also I know I asked before accidently but It might be good to post some past history of cycles and such so we can look to see if any levels are raised against your readout.

If your getting done tomorrow it will take about 7 days to get back, thats the turnaround time in the UK anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedog View Post
    all your readings when you have them done will have a normal range guide, the main thing before you start anything is to obvioulsy check for previous damage and to make sure your "good to go"

All out of normal range readings will probably be highlighted so dead easy to follow.

I have all the above in my PDA as Its what I am getting done before my cycle. but post them up bro as there is some smart guys on here who know exactly what most of them are for and do, also I know I asked before accidently but It might be good to post some past history of cycles and such so we can look to see if any levels are raised against your readout.

If your getting done tomorrow it will take about 7 days to get back, thats the turnaround time in the UK anyway
    Im in canada blood work is usually back in 24 hours.

bump anyone on here that has ran HGH for 6 + months

Thread Information