jim apple is offline Banned

starting anabolics

Hello im 21 years old and i want to take anabolic steroids . Ive done some research and would like to start off with test cyp and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and run nolvadex while im on it and hit myself with HCG after 3 weeks after cycling off. OR I considerd test cyp and winstrol and doing the same pct. My goal is to lose some trunk fat and gain about 10lbs along with toneing up. My stats are....6'2 238lbs body fat 15%. I have been on a heavy diet and cardio trainning for a month now Im paying a trainer 300$ and a nutritionist 400$ to help me.I would like help with dosage and peoples opinions on what they would do. I only want to be on for 8 weeks.

prodomino is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim apple View Post
    Hello im 21 years old and i want to take anabolic steroids. Ive done some research and would like to start off with test cyp and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and run nolvadex while im on it and hit myself with HCG after 3 weeks after cycling off. OR I considerd test cyp and winstrol and doing the same pct. My goal is to lose some trunk fat and gain about 10lbs along with toneing up. My stats are....6'2 238lbs body fat 15%. I have been on a heavy diet and cardio trainning for a month now Im paying a trainer 300$ and a nutritionist 400$ to help me.I would like help with dosage and peoples opinions on what they would do. I only want to be on for 8 weeks.
    Hey not to be that guy but your BF% is pretty high man you can train that off FAST why not take a T3 or something if your going to cheat to look good. your pretty young and if you cant loose that extra chunk without anabolics id like to say theres a good chance your lazy. you cant just take test or something for 8 weeks either.

Lets look at the ups from a cycle at your age then the downs

Up Your going to gain weight nice muscle loose some fat .

Downs

Your going to loose most of the size after the cycle your going to stunt your growth possibly get bitch tits mess your sperm count up get acne for the summer have a bad temper loose hair have headaches constantly eating like a horse I dont know how your bankroll is but if you cant afford the diet you cant afford the risks you will be sick for 20% of your cycle depending on humidity in the area you live in this factors into chest colds allot in anabolic users you should go consult a doctor get some blood work - test levels done etc and come back here and post those stats.

Your a big boy you probly have some nice muscle size at your age but you have atleast 4 years before you should start a cycle 4 years seems like a ****ing long time, but if you think about long term its worth it.

Why look good for the summer if your going to be a pig because of steroid use in the long run.

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    Jim

I agree on the above post in the fact that you are far to young and could potentially mess yourself up. 25 is really the youngest to use AAS.

You could train hard and eat well for 4 years and have a great frame to use, you will be so glad you waited. Not what you want to hear but its the truth.

plus for your first cycle jus go with Test E for 12 weeks and no stacking
    Last edited by Moosedog; 05-06-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prodomino View Post
    Hey not to be that guy but your BF% is pretty high man you can train that off FAST why not take a T3 or something if your going to cheat to look good. your pretty young and if you cant loose that extra chunk without anabolics id like to say theres a good chance your lazy. you cant just take test or something for 8 weeks either.

Lets look at the ups from a cycle at your age then the downs

Up Your going to gain weight nice muscle loose some fat .

Downs

Your going to loose most of the size after the cycle your going to stunt your growth possibly get bitch tits mess your sperm count up get acne for the summer have a bad temper loose hair have headaches constantly eating like a horse I dont know how your bankroll is but if you cant afford the diet you cant afford the risks you will be sick for 20% of your cycle depending on humidity in the area you live in this factors into chest colds allot in anabolic users you should go consult a doctor get some blood work - test levels done etc and come back here and post those stats.

Your a big boy you probly have some nice muscle size at your age but you have atleast 4 years before you should start a cycle 4 years seems like a ****ing long time, but if you think about long term its worth it.

Why look good for the summer if your going to be a pig because of steroid use in the long run.
    Well see im a college athlete. I play football. Im a defensive end so i dont think lazy would be the word i just think im doing the wrong type of lifting....Im doing explosive shit instead of idk hahaha....I respect your thoughts idk if thats my exact body fat i had one of our team trainers take it and idk if she did a good job she took it with like a pinchy thing she said i was 15 on my stomach 6 on my pecs 3 on my tries and 17 on my lats. idk what the hell those numbers were haha.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to do some mre research.

Where did you come up with the idea to run nolva throughout and that hcg 3 weeks after would be a good PCT?

That is way wrong.

Also you say you are a college football player. DO you realize the detection time of the NPP? I hope you arent gonna be tested in the next year

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just stick with test prop for 8 weeks. Recovery will be much easier than if you were to use NPP. Oh yeah, and the prop is only detectable for 2 weeks, as opposed to 12 months for NPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You need to do some mre research.

Where did you come up with the idea to run nolva throughout and that hcg 3 weeks after would be a good PCT?

That is way wrong.

Also you say you are a college football player. DO you realize the detection time of the NPP? I hope you arent gonna be tested in the next year
    Yeah thats why im leaning twoard the test and winny haha..the pct i have no freakin clue what im doing i need a tutor or a damn mentor this shit is like college algebra

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedog View Post
    Jim

I agree on the above post in the fact that you are far to young and could potentially mess yourself up. 25 is really the youngest to use AAS.

You could train hard and eat well for 4 years and have a great frame to use, you will be so glad you waited. Not what you want to hear but its the truth.

plus for your first cycle jus go with Test E for 12 weeks and no stacking
    i disagree with that but we will leave that for another day.

The guys have pretty much summed it up, you dont want a detection period of 12 months and you really need to learn more on pct. if your wanting pct help Phates the guy to see. but do your reading first

thisbmine is offline Banned
    Just tell the dude what he should be doing. He's keen, and if you want to stop him hurting himself give him the correct information including the possible negatives and why youd advise him not to take this cycle.

Obviously he has the gear, and is keen to take it. So help the guy... I would but am new to my course. If he reads a few posts he'll probably realise he's too young but he's spend the cash and has this stuff laying around while training... its sort of a no brainer.

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    Just tell the dude what he should be doing. He's keen, and if you want to stop him hurting himself give him the correct information including the possible negatives and why youd advise him not to take this cycle.

Obviously he has the gear, and is keen to take it. So help the guy... I would but am new to my course. If he reads a few posts he'll probably realise he's too young but he's spend the cash and has this stuff laying around while training... its sort of a no brainer.

He said "would like to start off with test cyp and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate" which says to me that he has not got the gear. So that being my reasoning I would do the following:

Your first cycle just use just the Test on its own, no stacks for 12 weeks, 2 weeks after the last shot of test - start your PCT. See how your body responds, you can always do your stack next cycle.

I still think wait a couple of years but thats my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jim apple View Post
    Well see im a college athlete. I play football. Im a defensive end so i dont think lazy would be the word i just think im doing the wrong type of lifting....Im doing explosive shit instead of idk hahaha....I respect your thoughts idk if thats my exact body fat i had one of our team trainers take it and idk if she did a good job she took it with like a pinchy thing she said i was 15 on my stomach 6 on my pecs 3 on my tries and 17 on my lats. idk what the hell those numbers were haha.
    Pinchy things are called calipers they are a good measurement usually a water dunk will give you 100% #s either way look at those fat ****s on biggest loser 90 days they cut 100 lbs of weight, imagine what you could trim in half that time bro.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post

thisbmine, i would suggest you spent less time posting your silly responses and more time researching.

It was only a few days ago you knew nothing about aas and you claimed to have 1%bf...

Still awaiting photos...

Let me tell you a true story I just made up about a guy that was a dear friend of mine he was around your age started taking test E - drol he had close to the same stats as you he wound up getting bitch tits out of the deal acne that after being taken care of developed into scar tissue all over his face he had to go under the knife to get rid of the gyno, he also developed colen cancer and it spread throughout his body we finaly buiried him last winter, he had MANY sides from the use of anabolics and the main reason was he was way to young to take them his body couldent handle the toxic margarita he dumped into it and he did not educate him self on the use of the steroids what so ever no pct wasnt talking to a doc while using them etc etc etc.

2 things are going to happen here its going to be a coin flip at your age.

your going to get great results
    your going to **** your self up and blow your brains out because your better off dead than dickless with tits and cancer.

Its your choice but get educated and bye educated i dont mean ask a bunch of monkeys about cycle ideas READ a **** ton on body building - roids sides etc etc etc

Understand PCT and why you need treatment.

Learn your body before you dump a slue of poison into it.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    this is a joke, right?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by prodomino View Post
    Let me tell you a true story I just made up about a guy that was a dear friend of mine he was around your age started taking test E - drol he had close to the same stats as you he wound up getting bitch tits out of the deal acne that after being taken care of developed into scar tissue all over his face he had to go under the knife to get rid of the gyno, he also developed colen cancer and it spread throughout his body we finaly buiried him last winter, he had MANY sides from the use of anabolics and the main reason was he was way to young to take them his body couldent handle the toxic margarita he dumped into it and he did not educate him self on the use of the steroids what so ever no pct wasnt talking to a doc while using them etc etc etc.

2 things are going to happen here its going to be a coin flip at your age.

your going to get great results
    your going to **** your self up and blow your brains out because your better off dead than dickless with tits and cancer.

Its your choice but get educated and bye educated i dont mean ask a bunch of monkeys about cycle ideas READ a **** ton on body building - roids sides etc etc etc

Understand PCT and why you need treatment.

Learn your body before you dump a slue of poison into it.
    What the hell are you rambling about?

Thread Information