gerrardo is offline New Member

anabolic steroids with the cipralex (SSRI)

Hello. I am considering to start my first treatment with winstrol or Dianabol . But I have a small problem, I use cipralex 20mg a day it is an SSRI drug. Is it dangerous to take anabolic steroids along with cipralex?

es696 is offline New Member

yes

yes it is incredibly dangerous. cipralex is a very serious drug and you should be very careful. i wouldn't even take creatine while on it.

your goal as an athlete is to be healthy. mixing drugs when your already depressed is something you should be smart about.
    Last edited by es696; 10-31-2010 at 12:24 PM.

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by es696 View Post
    yes it is incredibly dangerous. cipralex is a very serious drug and you should be very careful. i wouldn't even take creatine while on it.

your goal as an athlete is to be healthy. mixing drugs when your already depressed is something you should be smart about.
    +1 probably not a good idea man

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I am on Pristiq, would this have a similar effect? I believe it doesn't have as much of an effect on seratonin levels as an SSRI, but it is an anxiety/depression medication. Just wondering how AAS might impact this as well. I've taken Mdrol for a few cycles and I didn't really experience any negative psychological effects.

OP, one thing I did find during my research was that SSRI can take precidence over receptors in the brain over Nolva. Which means that if you were taking certain types of SSRI and then were using Nolva as a PCT, the SSRI would take the same receptor as the Nolva, thus rendering the tamox basically useless. If anyone has any more info on this feel free to correct me or add on.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know anything about Ciraplex, but I'm on Prozac (20mg/day) and haven't any issues while using AAS. I just make sure to use both Nolva and Clomid for PCT, since I know that some of the Nolva is going to waste.

Thread Information