Hey guys ive come here for advise from you guys who know what your talking about when it coes to AAS.

Well ive been training now since i was 15 i just turned 21 friday, anyway im looking at doing a real mild steriod cycle..

I wanna run testolic prop 100mg/ml as a standalone cycle for 7 - 10 weeks, i am going to be injecting it 1ml every monday wednesday and friday due to the fact it needs to be injected ED or EOD, ive read up alot on it and i no a few things about it such as its a fast acting steriod with a short half life so usually it is stacked with somthing else thats a longer acting prop, its got perks such as low water retension.

Im also gonna run liquid letrozole every 5th day of my cycle ?

And for PCT im thinking liquid nolvadex , for this im thinking of running it 4 weeks after the cycle with the folowing dosage>> 40/30/20/20

because this isnt a heavy cycle im thinking i might not really need clomid ??
i no its not exactly the same as nolva but i thought by running letro throught and having nolva for pct i feel thins should be fine,?

Please let me know if you think the abouve would be alright guys, cheers

Age 21

My stats 177cm tall

Weight 201 pounds

Bf 12.9%

my diet consists of 7 meals a day

at least 2 of them contain alot of green veggies, i eat a peice of rump steak every day, i eat jacket potatoe basically everyday before gym, my meals are basically tuna, haddock, salmon, chicken, steak loads veg, rice cakes with peanut butter and marmite, almonds, mixed fruit, 3 weatabix every morning along with a protein shake, the protein i use is gaspari's myofuson, i also take zinc tablets and a teaspoon of flax oil every day

If you could pease give your opinions on this cycle it would be very much appreciated cheers in advance guys