Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jags77 is offline New Member

Question are there AAS that can help joints/discs? cycle suggestion for disc injury

hello all, long time lurker on this great site and decided to register some months ago to ask some questions since i've recovered (at least pain and range of motion-wise) from a disc injury and looking to get back into lifting regularly again.

first off, a little background..i'm 6', about 218..not sure of BF% now but ideal weight is about 200lbs which is where i was at when i was working out 5 times a week.

before injury i was planning on doing a cutting stack including winny, but i realize that can dry out the joints and guessing that wont be of any help to a disc injury (herniated)..that was when i was up near 235-240 and wanted to cut a lot of weight.

since then ive just gone at weight loss the old fashioned way and cut calories (helps its not football season) and did cardio, dropped 20-25 lbs..but im looking to gain some strength i lost from the injury and not lifting for quite a few months.

been going light for a little while now and just feeling like i could probably benefit a lot from AAS and thought there could be something that would not negatively affect the discs and maybe even help them. any suggestions on what might fit this? what stack might help? i've read deca tends to be good..anything else with this?

fwiw, i've done 1 cycle about 6 years which included primo, winny and deca, im 32 now. i was happy with my gains, but realize that cycle isnt likely ideal for current situation and goals.

ideal goal is to end up around 210lbs, while gaining about 10-15lbs lean muscle. im fine with either oral or inj..

thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

oh and i've read a lot and asked many questions about what to avoid doing, such as a lot of the heavier overhead stuff that can compress the spine and discs. good in that regard..

anyone have suggestions? should i just go with deca ? anyone have experience using AAS cycle (or know of someone) with a disc injury?

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    I've got a herniated disc at L5, diagnosed with it over a year ago. Also have a twisted pelvis and scoliosis. I found my current cycle of Test + Deca has almost completely alleviated the discomfort I would normally feel when squatting and deadlifting.

thanks sixxer! i've never tried test..but will look into that cycle. if you get a moment and dont mind, please msg me duration, amounts and pct you follow..i really want to get back into it but also looking for others with experience with an injury like that.

much appreciated bro!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I have bad joints also. In my research I found that Deca , Anavar , HGH, Dbol , helps with joints and Test (higher doses) inhibits collagen production. I'm planning to run a Deca, Anavar, HGH cycle and see how they affect my joints.

upperhandy is offline Member
    just remember that deca can be detected in your system for up to 18months following your last injection (something to think about if you might be tested for your sport, you mentioned football).
    NPP might be a better option for you as it clears somewhat quicker, but it does require much more frequent injections

i'm no vet ... just throwing out some of the things i have learned here

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    how long does it take for deca to start working on joints , also , does it help with tendonitis

Thread Information