Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Dilemma leaving country but am cruising (What to do?)

Alright mid-June I am going on a vacation for 2 weeks. I am an unofficially an HRT person, basically I cruise in between cycles on low test dosage (200mg/week). However, legally i am NOT prescribed testosterone because the doctor wants me off for 4-6 months before he will even test me and I said screw that.

Well I all I need is 400mg of test for my vacation (if you want to be technical), I cannot send it to myself because the country in question is even more strict and they don't really like Americans. So I don't want to get myself or any person I know (ie. recipient of package) in legal trouble

So I am trying to think my options:

1) I try to hide an unmarked vial of test in my luggage I turn in along with two syringes (which are legal to possess in my state)

2) I use sachets, hide a couple of sachets (250mg each) in my luggage I turn in, along with two syringes

3) I use oral substitute, ie. I take a powerful oral like M1t or Superdrol to keep my body anabolic till I come back. Seeing as how m1t and SD are 3 week cycles it would be a suitable fit if both other options do not work

I plan on taking at least 200 grams protein, I will take a big tub of protein with me so I am guaranteed to at least be taking in 150 grams from 3 shakes regardless of the rest of my diet, though I am confident I will be taking in 3-4 regular healthy meals as well per day.

What do you guys think?

Again to reiterate I cannot send a package over, that is not an opition

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    You should be ok if you have it hidden in your luggage. Mabe inside your deodorant or something like that.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im off on hols on tues for 8 days, gona stick 3 amps of prop in my suitcase, i dont think there would be much trouble if detected, v small amount

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Rectum

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Best option would be to take like 2 - 4 amps depending on the concentration available to you. they are much more difficult to detect; in comparison to vials..

or just go buy one of those shaving cream bottles that looks real, but actually has a hallow inside. Make sure you don't bringing enough test that u have to bring it back through US customs though. (take no extra, then necessary.)

Hope to god that whatever 3rd world country you're going to has a terrible customs system. lol.

I wouldn't want to get caught red-handed w/ steroids coming into the country........

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    law on steroids must be real tough in the US, its a walk in the park in ireland/uk

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    You should be ok if you have it hidden in your luggage. Mabe inside your deodorant or something like that.
    See thats the thing you can't really "hide" it when it goes through machines. Plus that automatically tells them its something illegal. I was thinking of putting it inside a first aid kit with the syringes in there and if they stop me, its an unmarked vial I will say its vitamin B12 I take it for my acne.

Obviously they wont stop me since its going under the airplane so they would have to find it themselves and at the point they would just probably either leave it be or confiscate the thing and throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Best option would be to take like 2 - 4 amps depending on the concentration available to you. they are much more difficult to detect; in comparison to vials..

or just go buy one of those shaving cream bottles that looks real, but actually has a hallow inside. Make sure you don't bringing enough test that u have to bring it back through US customs though. (take no extra, then necessary.)

Hope to god that whatever 3rd world country you're going to has a terrible customs system. lol.

I wouldn't want to get caught red-handed w/ steroids coming into the country........
    Thats the thing, I don't need VIALS, I need A VIAL not even, 400mg if you want to be precise. And I don't see 4 amps which are long and thin being harder to find than a small vial, 4 amps is easier to catch than 1 amp IMO.

And I wouldn't bring the vial back with me, I would just throw it away at my destination before I leave. A cheap vial is not worth legal headaches.

And lol the country is not 3rd world lol, they just do not have good relations with the US (example they dont accept american passports) so I don't wanna start any trouble by mailing a package to the destination I am going to. I doubt there customs checks and even if they did its a vial inside a medical kit, I could come up with a thousand reasons of what it is.

Also the other option is sachet which are basically the same thing as amps except made to be carried and are steathly concealed in common items.

I would think the sachet opition is the safest, all I do with the syringes is put them in a first aid kit.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    Ever heard of moisturizer?
    Buy a tub and hide your stuff in there. Its too thick to be detected by x-ray scanners.

Vials have metal lids which would be easier detected than amps which are just glass. Hence people are saying amps are better.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    Ever heard of moisturizer?
    Buy a tub and hide your stuff in there. Its too thick to be detected by x-ray scanners.

Vials have metal lids which would be easier detected than amps which are just glass. Hence people are saying amps are better.
    So basically buy a shampoo/conditioner bottle and drop the vial into the shampoo vial (with the shampoo still in it)?

Idk what you mean buy a tub of moisturizer, haven't seen moisturizer in tubs.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How about injecting yourself the day you travel, this will cover you for your first week and then just miss a week. Inject yourself the day you arrive home so really you've only missed one week..

Btw Immortal hows things buddy? Good to see your still around...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

to easy

not trying to be rude.But you got to be crazy.1st why go to a country where they hate americans? 2nd why hang your butt out in the wind.Over something stupid.The man gave you a good idea.Just miss 1 week.But if it werent for people like you.That show locked up abroad would never have come about.Smartin up bro.Put your thinkin cap on it aint always wat you want.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    How about injecting yourself the day you travel, this will cover you for your first week and then just miss a week. Inject yourself the day you arrive home so really you've only missed one week..

If the country is as hard on steroids as you say this is the best option.
    You could even inject 400mg the day before you leave if missing one week really bothers you.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    You going to Australia? lol Good luck, our customs are gay.

If its one amp, then put it in your anal ( come on be a man, no one will know)

Otherwise take a double shot of sus250, it will last the two weeks, espesh since they use them 3-4 weeks apart clinically.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Sachets are the way to go.

mas-polloxxx is offline Junior Member
    when I've flown with a vial and syringes i wrapped them in rubber gloves and put them in my bag with toiletry items. I havent had anything seized this way

NMacFar is offline Member
    Right up the pooper.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Injectable testosterone undecanoate(nebido), try to get some. One 4ml shot would give you good levels of test for at least a month.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    would a syringe or a vial set off the metal detector? If not, then hide them in your underwear dude

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    would a syringe or a vial set off the metal detector? If not, then hide them in your underwear dude
    no they wont. I bring my insulin and needles on my carry on and i have never been questioned once.

I've also flown with my gear on cycle and never an issue

poppz is offline Senior Member
    eyedropper,15ml

6ft5 is offline Member
    I got B12 in 1ml vial. Has a tiny metal cap tho? Maybe bump 300-400wk for 3-4wks prior, then float. Take a shot before, Fly with nothing. If popped and locked then no shots at all.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    So basically buy a shampoo/conditioner bottle and drop the vial into the shampoo vial (with the shampoo still in it)?

Idk what you mean buy a tub of moisturizer, haven't seen moisturizer in tubs.
    Bingo.

Tubs of moisturizer arent big.. and can be bought from most supermarkets (like a 4oz tub).. Im not talking like a 15pound "Bucket" tub... just a container with a twistable top. Shampoo will work just as welll though.

Ive used it (for a little contraband) and it worked well. Only times Ive seen them go nuts is on TV (ie. Boarder Security) where theyre sus on some people and go through their luggage with a fine tooth comb. And even then they were testing the shampoo for "drugs" ie heroin, cocaine etc...

Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    Bingo.

Tubs of moisturizer arent big.. and can be bought from most supermarkets (like a 4oz tub).. Im not talking like a 15pound "Bucket" tub... just a container with a twistable top. Shampoo will work just as welll though.

Ive used it (for a little contraband) and it worked well. Only times Ive seen them go nuts is on TV (ie. Boarder Security) where theyre sus on some people and go through their luggage with a fine tooth comb. And even then they were testing the shampoo for "drugs" ie heroin, cocaine etc...
    The detector will see the amp in the shampoo 100%.

Just put it up your bum, christ its a 1mL amp you wont even know its up there. That or carry it in your pocket. Amps cannot be detected by the metal detector.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

Alright i just reserved the ticket and its for 4 weeks NOT 2 weeks so now I def. cannot do this option, which is what I was considering.

And man my last cycle went complete hell, apparently I cannot handle 1gram of test and 800mg of tren because my legs took severe beatings.

I had to drop the tren out 5 weeks in because I would go into thermal shocks and feel sick for a few hours every day.

I managed to take the 1g of test till the end, but my legs took a beating, the vial was 200mg of test-e and 200mg of test-cyp per vial and I don't if it had a high BA or what but it FVCKING HURT LIKE A BITCH the next day, it go to the point where the next few days I was HOBBLING and LIMPING, I couldn't even sit right walking up stairs took forever, I had girls laugh at me for the way I was walking. It was a pain, at one point the soreness went into my kneecaps and I had to have heating pads on my knees and would be up all night in pain. It was a disaster, I lost about 8lbs of fat which was the only upside even though it was a BULKING cycle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    not trying to be rude.But you got to be crazy.1st why go to a country where they hate americans? 2nd why hang your butt out in the wind.Over something stupid.The man gave you a good idea.Just miss 1 week.But if it werent for people like you.That show locked up abroad would never have come about.Smartin up bro.Put your thinkin cap on it aint always wat you want.
    Because I am a citizen of that country (natural born) thats how I can travel there because I have a passport from that country. I am not worried about there customs, if anything I will say I didnt know thats illegal here and they will throw it away. They wouldn't catch me though, they arent as cautious about everything like over here.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no they wont. I bring my insulin and needles on my carry on and i have never been questioned once.

Yeah someone suggested an idea about that.

And the country I am going to is not really "tough" on steroids , actually I don't know what there laws are on steroids since I tried looking it up to no avail.

But they have plenty of bodybuilders that do take steroids, I mean hell they make one of the best pharmacuetical testosterone around (HINT HINT also the country is the middle east HINT HINT).

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Load a syringe with 2ml of Cyp. Take the pin off. Jam the pin deep into your delt before boaring the plane. Duct tape the syringe with the oil in it to your back. When you go through the metal detector, it might go off but they wont be able to find any metal objects on you unless they hold a microscope to your delt...as soon as you board the plane, go to the bathroom, unduct tape the syringe off your back, pull the pin out of your delt, load it, and bingo (they did something similar in Con Air and unlocked the handcuffs)

.....retarded and unrealisitc but it COULD work lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    The detector will see the amp in the shampoo 100%.

Just put it up your bum, christ its a 1mL amp you wont even know its up there. That or carry it in your pocket. Amps cannot be detected by the metal detector.
    I put mine in with my other prescriptions in with my shaving kit bag along with a few packaged syringes and wipes all nicely packed. I have never been asked anything even if they look in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I put mine in with my other prescriptions in with my shaving kit bag along with a few packaged syringes and wipes all nicely packed. I have never been asked anything even if they look in the bag.
    Yup this is your best bet if you have prescriptions. And when they, if they, i doubt they will but, ask for your Rx for the test, tell them you must of misplaced it. They wont care for 1 amp or even 1 vial.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Load a syringe with 2ml of Cyp. Take the pin off. Jam the pin deep into your delt before boaring the plane. Duct tape the syringe with the oil in it to your back. When you go through the metal detector, it might go off but they wont be able to find any metal objects on you unless they hold a microscope to your delt...as soon as you board the plane, go to the bathroom, unduct tape the syringe off your back, pull the pin out of your delt, load it, and bingo (they did something similar in Con Air and unlocked the handcuffs)

.....retarded and unrealisitc but it COULD work lol
    Bro...lol points for creativity, but that is extremely risky and makes me look like I have something to hide if I did get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

I really like this idea, I mean its full proof and I am not going to do carry on.
    Brand new syringes shouldn't be a problem should it? I mean insulin is available without a prescription and they cannot ask me for to draw a prescription its similar to asking for a prescription for vitamin b12 or Tylenol (to an extent)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah, I think this is the best opition.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    i say, take 2ccs of sust, and then run an oral. (thats what i would do). but not m1t or superdrol lol....are you going to be working out down there? is your diet going to be good?

if so then why not, but if not run a mild oral

just my 2 cents...iv thought about situations like this before because im in the same boat as you bro...thinking of getting some test undec. just in case for sitatuations like this.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    rectum.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Comon dude he isnt taking a suitcase full.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    i say, take 2ccs of sust, and then run an oral. (thats what i would do). but not m1t or superdrol lol....are you going to be working out down there? is your diet going to be good?

if so then why not, but if not run a mild oral

just my 2 cents...iv thought about situations like this before because im in the same boat as you bro...thinking of getting some test undec. just in case for sitatuations like this.
    My diet will be fairly good I am taking a big tub of protein with me so I will be getting in 100-120grams of protein just from shakes and I should AT LEAST be able to make up 100-120 grams of protein from natural food.

The protein is there in case my diet isn't amazing that way I will still finish with around 200+ grams of protein per day not matter what.

And HELL YEAH I am going to be working out, a month of not working out would drive me insane. Its called a vacation for RELAXATION if I dont workout I will be panicing left and right.

I will take an oral with me just in case as a back up plan.

My diet will be fairly good I am taking a big tub of protein with me so I will be getting in 100-120grams of protein just from shakes and I should AT LEAST be able to make up 100-120 grams of protein from natural food.

The protein is there in case my diet isn't amazing that way I will still finish with around 200+ grams of protein per day not matter what.

And HELL YEAH I am going to be working out, a month of not working out would drive me insane. Its called a vacation for RELAXATION if I dont workout I will be panicing left and right.

I will take an oral with me just in case as a back up plan.
    haha amen to that

yea definitly get the longest ester you can, if you cant get some test undec. get some sust. and take an oral (dont do something like M1t) do dbol or something that wont be harsh

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    haha amen to that

yea definitly get the longest ester you can, if you cant get some test undec. get some sust. and take an oral (dont do something like M1t) do dbol or something that wont be harsh
    Is that you your in defaullt pic?

YOU LOOKING RIPPED AS FVCK BRO!!! Then again I never knew what you looked like in the first place lol...damn it you and Hazard are pissing me off. HAzard is 240 Silverback gorilla and my last two cycles have been failures due to injuries and heavy school load.

BUMPPPP

If anyone has anyother ideas and would like to talk privately instead of openly on the forum, then feel free to send me a PM.

Desperately trying to find a solution. I need testosterone to function properly, not looking to cycle at all, just do HRT dosage.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    why not buy an empty amp of b12, use a needle to drain the b12, then fill it with the test you need. if they ask its a bottle of b12, as it will say on the label, if they dont like they can take it and be done with it.

Is that you your in defaullt pic?

YOU LOOKING RIPPED AS FVCK BRO!!! Then again I never knew what you looked like in the first place lol...damn it you and Hazard are pissing me off. HAzard is 240 Silverback gorilla and my last two cycles have been failures due to injuries and heavy school load.
    haha nah but we have the same build...looked basically like it at the end of my test/masteron /var cycle....i got injured to, i did something to my glute or hamstring..cant do heavy squats with out shaking while going upward with the weight..it sucks

but yea idk what your goals are at the moment but if your bulking id get some dbol and take it while your over there and eat a ton. if your cutting get something like var or tbol or winny while your there. all depends what your trying to do, but i think it would be easier to bulk since im sure your going to want to eat a lot while your on vacation plus who wants to do cardio on vacation lol

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Tape the vial between your legs or under your balls and just put the syringes in your checked luggage. If you tape it to your body you will be fine. How many times have you been stripped searched at the airport?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You said they are strict on mailing, does that mean the laws are strict there in general on sales and personal use. I would assume just purchasing some while there if possible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information