_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member

TNT - First cycle . PCT + Diet = good ?

TNT ( 250 mg of test E, and 150 Tren E per shot )

I have done a lot of research and understand the risk of taking tren on my first cycle but I am willing to take that risk.

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190
    BF: 12-14%
    Yrs lifting: 3 years, 1 year hard.

My first 2 years in weight lifting I just did it to stay fit but in the last year I have worked out to bulk up. I have went from 2-3 meals a day to 5-6 this past year. Consuming up to 2grams of protein per lb. I went from 145 to just under 190. And I have stopped gaining about 2 months ago.

I have taken a prohormone called mdrol before this with proper nolva PCT and liver care.

I am planning to shoot twice a week for 10 weeks (500mg test e and 300 tren e per week) and adex e3d.

PCT: Nolva - 40 20 20 20
    Clomid - 100 50 50 50

Here is the diet I will be following on cycle :

A.M Cardio 9-9:30/45

Meal 1: 10:00am
    4 Egg Whites, 2 whole wheat bread

Workout 11:00-1:00pm

1:15pm
    1 scoop syntha6

Meal 3: 2:00pm
    Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

Meal 2: 4:30pm
    Lean Ground Beef, 50g Cottage Cheese, fruit salad

Meal 4: 7:00pm
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice

Meal 5: 9:30pm
    Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

Meal 6: 11:00pm
    2 Scoops of Caseine Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil, salad

What do you guys think? Should I wait longer a longer period of time before starting weight lifting after cardio?

I train 7 days a week with a 5 day split:
    Chest, Back, Shoulder, arms, legs

I plan to do cardio 5-7 days just after I wake up and drink a protein shake.

What do you guys think of the cycle, pct, diet and workout? I am open to suggestions about PCT, diet and workout but I am basically set on doing TNT.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    TNT ( 250 mg of test E, and 150 Tren E per shot )

I have done a lot of research and understand the risk of taking tren on my first cycle but I am willing to take that risk.

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190
    BF: 12-14%
    Yrs lifting: 3 years, 1 year hard.

My first 2 years in weight lifting I just did it to stay fit but in the last year I have worked out to bulk up. I have went from 2-3 meals a day to 5-6 this past year. Consuming up to 2grams of protein per lb. I went from 145 to just under 190. And I have stopped gaining about 2 months ago.

I have taken a prohormone called mdrol before this with proper nolva PCT and liver care.

I am planning to shoot twice a week for 10 weeks (500mg test e and 300 tren e per week) and adex e3d.

PCT: Nolva - 40 20 20 20
    Clomid - 100 50 50 50

Here is the diet I will be following on cycle :

1:15pm
    1 scoop syntha6

Meal 3: 2:00pm
    Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

Meal 2: 4:30pm
    Lean Ground Beef, 50g Cottage Cheese, fruit salad

Meal 4: 7:00pm
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice

Meal 5: 9:30pm
    Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

Meal 6: 11:00pm
    2 Scoops of Caseine Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil, salad

What do you guys think? Should I wait longer a longer period of time before starting weight lifting after cardio?

I train 7 days a week with a 5 day split:
    Chest, Back, Shoulder, arms, legs

I plan to do cardio 5-7 days just after I wake up and drink a protein shake.

What do you guys think of the cycle, pct, diet and workout? I am open to suggestions about PCT, diet and workout but I am basically set on doing TNT.
    Who wrote this diet plan???

Well after reading a couple of diets on here I made my own version of one where I would enjoy the food. Is it that bad?

hektikk is offline Banned
    Well after reading a couple of diets on here I made my own version of one where I would enjoy the food. Is it that bad?
    tis good diet brah

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its not a bad diet at all, its just been coppied and pasted...

Stick with the test e, trust me, you will regret ever touching tren ...

Say you start your cycle and within a few day your breathing is that bad just to walk a few steps is a real task, you cant sleep and sweat is pouring off you 24/7, your having serious gyno issues.

These are just a few things that you will face.

We run one compound to begin with to gauge how our body react to said compound. Be safe and do it the right way..

Well I did copy the last couple meals off a diet I saw on here because it was high in protein. Should I change anything or keep it the same?

Well the reason I wanted to take tren was so that I can lean myself out. I am already cutting BF but want to get a vascular 6 pack instead of the barely visible one I have now.

The alternative to TNT would be Test e and winny but I am leaning towards TNT. The reason for this is because I really only want to take one cycle to get where I want to be. If I take test E and winny I think I will want to take more cycles as the results wont be as great as TNT. And to top it off, TNT is the easiest attainable AAS for me and is only $10 a bottle more than Test e.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    Id change "lean protein of your choice" to something like 1/2 a chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine;518***0
    Id change "lean protein of your choice" to something like 1/2 a chicken.
    I think ill eventually work into that but just jumping into a diet like that is going to be pretty hard because of all the food Ill be consuming. I was thinking about a chicken breast or something along the lines of that. But I will definitely your recommendation.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea but if you have problems cause of the tren you are screwed. It mixed in your test already so you would have to stop the whole cycle instead of just the tren.

As stated before i wouldnt use tren for the first cycle. If your diet is on you can get the results you want with out it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea but if you have problems cause of the tren you are screwed. It mixed in your test already so you would have to stop the whole cycle instead of just the tren.

As stated before i wouldnt use tren for the first cycle. If your diet is on you can get the results you want with out it

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

As I stated above I realize and accept the risk I am taking. Currently I am unemployed but that will change once I start my cycle. I planned it this way incase I have a bad reaction with the tren, I wont have to worry about work or anything. Also I have the summer off from uni so that is of no concern either.

Seriously, If I take test alone, next time I will want to take tren because of all the great stuff ive heard about it. I have a really addictive personality and have had problems with drugs in the past and dont want the same to happen with AAS. It is really hard to loose an addiction...

What do you think of my diet? Will it be sufficient to gain 15 lbs of lean muscle and get shredded? I kept my fat intake as low as I could to help achieve the shredded look. Ill try to post a pic of myself today or tmr to see what you guys think my BF is at.

bumppp. I want to do AM cardio, come home, eat and than go straight to the gym.

This is how it would look like :

Should I wait longer to do my workout or should I keep it this way?

Thread Information