I.Muscle is offline Junior Member

Not losing muscle on clen?

Im about to start a clen cycle soon and was wondering the best way to go about minimized muscle loss?

Im gonna be taking in 200g protein a day (i weigh ~160lbs), taurine + potassium, drinking a crapload of water. Anything else i should use?

sensfan is offline New Member
    If your diet is correct you should actually put on muscle. Its T3 that chews muscle.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Clen is not going to put on any noticeable muscle....Only females add a little muscle after using it long term (6-12 months). CLEN IS NOT A STEROID AND YOU CAN CERTAINLY LOSE MUSCLE WHILE TAKING CLEN. "THE KEY IS LOSING ONLY 1 POUND PER WEEK TO BEST PRESERVE MUSCLE LOSS AND OF COURSE TAKE SOME TESTOSTERONE AND POSSIBLY ANOTHER ANABOLIC .

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan View Post
    If your diet is correct you should actually put on muscle. Its T3 that chews muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Clen is not going to put on any noticeable muscle....Only females add a little muscle after using it long term (6-12 months). CLEN IS NOT A STEROID AND YOU CAN CERTAINLY LOSE MUSCLE WHILE TAKING CLEN. "THE KEY IS LOSING ONLY 1 POUND PER WEEK TO BEST PRESERVE MUSCLE LOSS AND OF COURSE TAKE SOME TESTOSTERONE AND POSSIBLY ANOTHER ANABOLIC.
    Thanks for the responses, but im still young (20) so im not gonna be using any gear or t3 with the clen .

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You weigh 160 and are taking clen ? How tall are you?

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, you WILL lose muscle with clen .

What are you trying to do, goal wise. Clen for a an individual weighing 160 just does not seem right.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Clen certainly does it's job, but i did take it without an anabolic compound, and yeah I have to agree with some of you, i did lose noticeable muscle that i had.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Agreed, you WILL lose muscle with clen .

What are you trying to do, goal wise. Clen for a an individual weighing 160 just does not seem right.
    If he diets properly he shouldn't lose muscle on clen. 200 grams of protein is low for a calorie deficit diet though. I would try to get at least 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    you should not loose muscle whilst taking clen . if you do your diet is not right!

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You weigh 160 and are taking clen? How tall are you?
    Im 5'8'' 19 Y/O.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5/8 160 u shouldnt need clen weighing only 160 thats tiny no offense eat right and put some lean muscle on

Quote Originally Posted by I.Muscle View Post
    Im 5'8'' 19 Y/O.
    Are you just trying to look good for the beach?

I would steer clear from clen . It has to be cycled and dosed properly or it can be dangerous. Im sure you can lose the weight you desire with proper diet and some exercise. You can't need to lose much if you weigh 160 at 5'8"?? Im 5'8" and weigh 235 with abs currently.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If he diets properly he shouldn't lose muscle on clen. 200 grams of protein is low for a calorie deficit diet though. I would try to get at least 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight.
    LOL. Really? That kills kidneys. Your body wouldn't even be able to digest that much protein.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    LOL. Really? That kills kidneys. Your body wouldn't even be able to digest that much protein.
    ????? 320grams cant be digested? Well, of course it can't if you take in 320 grams of protein in one meal. That is why you space out your meals. Forty-Five grams of protein in 7 meals is 315 grams of protein. It can be done, and your kidneys will not die. Your kidneys will die if you cycle 10 weeks on Winstrol at 100mg/ed and drink 1 cup of water per day

LOL, that's a common misconception. My kidneys work just fine getting 450 grams a day for many years. Like BigKuntry said, taken in many meals throughout the day.

snowboarder77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    5/8 160 u shouldnt need clen weighing only 160 thats tiny no offense eat right and put some lean muscle on
    Agree 100%

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Most of us must be the walking dead.....

If I was 160 (I am 5'8") I would be more worried about GAINING weight/muscle. I weigh 185, my abs are OK I think around 10% body fat, very vascular

I guess if your goals are to look like a marathon bike cyclist then OK, each their own but at 160 you dont need clen . Do more cardio, learn what to eat to cut your body fat. It should be easy to loose some fat unless you are grossly out of shape and then again, clen is not the answer.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    True, diet is key, low intensity cardio 3xs a week.. not HIIT cardio...

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    clen can be anti-catibolic if your diet is good and you dont over do the cardio. but if it is a crapy diet it WILL be catabolic..

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Clen is not going to put on any noticeable muscle....Only females add a little muscle after using it long term (6-12 months).
    You completely misread the OP.

No where did he mention trying to use clen for its supposed 'anabolic '/muscle building properties...

-VM

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Imuscle... what is your diet going to look like? lay it out for us? I'm assuming you're trying to drop as much BF as possible, so you can get ready for beach season? or what is your goal here bro?

-VM

Thread Information