Thread: vascularity

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

vascularity

hey guys im pretty well built and shaply. but i have limited vascularity. I some in my arms. needless to say i jus wanted it to be more prominent. i just ended my cycle early at (8 weeks) was using test/deca . cuz i my supplier ran out. I started at 157 lbs and im currently 170 lbs

Anyway, im on PCT nlova+clomid and plan on doing a 12 week test and deca again in August.

My question is would adding winstrol to the last four weeks help with some more vascularity and more defined look or should i wait till a cut cycle.

Secondly, what does adding winstrol to a test and deca cycle do? how much weight gain can i expect on a cycle like this based on my previous result?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    vascularity largely depends on bodyfat and genetics...... Also..... those big ropey veins come from years in the gym training.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

shuarma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    vascularity largely depends on bodyfat and genetics...... Also..... those big ropey veins come from years in the gym training.....

~Haz~
    this.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I'm bumping this, because I'd like to know myself more about benefits of adding winny to test/deca cycle

Is there anything new on winny helping with progesterone sides?

Any added value in terms of muscle definition end-cycle?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    I'm bumping this, because I'd like to know myself more about benefits of adding winny to test/deca cycle

Is there anything new on winny helping with progesterone sides?

Any added value in terms of muscle definition end-cycle?

Thanks
    Bros, whats goin on? no responses. cmon now lets hear some feedback and keep this forum goin

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hard to answer without knowing bf%. I feel you need to be around 10% or less to get the most benefit from winny

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    Bros, whats goin on? no responses. cmon now lets hear some feedback and keep this forum goin
    You got the right response. Hazard already said it. What else do you want to hear. Is it just you didnt get the answer you wanted to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You got the right response. Hazard already said it. What else do you want to hear. Is it just you didnt get the answer you wanted to hear?
    umm no i have been working out since i was 15 im 26 now. trust me i am vascular but not ropey.....and if up to my genetics i come a small family. my dad is only 5.5 feet tall n weighs only 130 lbs....my body reached its natural limit at 150 lbs....but im at 170 lbs....so the genetics theory is a crop out...sorry i dont buy it. winny will give u viens n hardness...thas what its for

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    umm no i have been working out since i was 15 im 26 now. trust me i am vascular but not ropey.....and if up to my genetics i come a small family. my dad is only 5.5 feet tall n weighs only 130 lbs....my body reached its natural limit at 150 lbs....but im at 170 lbs....so the genetics theory is a crop out...sorry i dont buy it. winny will give u viens n hardness...thas what its for
    so you ask a question, then disagree with the answers? why ask if you know the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you ask a question, then disagree with the answers? why ask if you know the answer?
    thats fine none my questions are aswered. so guess ill jus try n see for myself

The One is offline Associate Member

~Haz~
    Haz it has a lot to do with genetics some people are just vascular. my body fat is decent(not low but not high) but my arms have really thick veins wrapped all around them and I haven't been hitting the gym hard for years.

sometimes I look at my forearms and get scared because if someone/something tries to slice me I'm screwed because the 1 vein is so big and little one's wrap all around it in my forearms it looks like a crazy maze under my skin.

during the day I usually were long sleeves because kids always come up and ask me what are all those lines on my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Haz it has a lot to do with genetics some people are just vascular. my body fat is decent(not low but not high) but my arms have really thick veins wrapped all around them and I haven't been hitting the gym hard for years.

sometimes I look at my forearms and get scared because if someone/something tries to slice me I'm screwed because the 1 vein is so big and little one's wrap all around it in my forearms it looks like a crazy maze under my skin.

during the day I usually were long sleeves because kids always come up and ask me what are all those lines on my hand.
    Right.... thats what I said but also i've noticed my veins getting bigger over the years.

Winny will not make veins pop..... Try running a high dosage of EQ. Atleast you can argue that EQ will create more red blood cells......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

graeme87 is offline Member
    Winny will not do much in terms of vascularity, I think that myth came from an other myth that winny helps lower body fat. Both are wrong. Winny will help give a hard a full look to your muscles if you bodt fat is low enough in which case you should have some decent vascularity because a lot of it is dependant of body fat.

Adding winny to a test deca cycle is not ideal firstly because winny is weak in terms of muscle building so you won't get much or anything n terms of muscle mass from it.

As I said previously it is best used to give a hard look to the muscle when body fat is low but the water retention from the deca will be counter productive as the hard defined look from the winny will be covered by the soft bloated look caused by the water retention from the deca.

I suggest you use the test deca cycle to bulk and forget about vasculatiry on this cycle.
    Bigger muscle need bigger veins to carry blood to them so muscle size is a factor also. from this cycle aim to increase muscle mass which will lead to an increase in vein size (it may not be very noticeable from only one cycle but trust me as your muscle get bigger your veins will be bigger too)

For you next cycle if you are still conserned about vascularity try a test and EQ cutting cycle.

Also try implementing super sets and drop sets into your workouts.

Vascularity is largely genetic but if you are not naturally vascular you can still get there it just takes more time and hard work for some people.

The One is offline Associate Member
    Right.... thats what I said but also i've noticed my veins getting bigger over the years.

Winny will not make veins pop..... Try running a high dosage of EQ. Atleast you can argue that EQ will create more red blood cells......

~Haz~
    that's one reason I'm trying to stay away for eq because I don't want my veins to "pop" out more.

before the veins were very visible in my arms I wanted them so badly now they're wrapped all around my arms I don't want them to be visible anymore

I get nervous because if anything slices my arm the veins are right there. I have this really big one that runs from my wrist all the way up to my shoulder blade and it scares the hell out of me.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Cutting cycles are when i notice viens the most. EQ,avy,and tren always bring mine out. Deca cycles seem to leave me with that water look, and my viens seem to be covered more.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    that's one reason I'm trying to stay away for eq because I don't want my veins to "pop" out more.

before the veins were very visible in my arms I wanted them so badly now they're wrapped all around my arms I don't want them to be visible anymore

I get nervous because if anything slices my arm the veins are right there. I have this really big one that runs from my wrist all the way up to my shoulder blade and it scares the hell out of me.
    I gotta see a pic of those veiny arms man LOL..... One mans curse is another mans dream HAHA

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Cutting cycles are when i notice viens the most. EQ,avy,and tren always bring mine out. Deca cycles seem to leave me with that water look, and my viens seem to be covered more.
    Exactly

Chev is offline Associate Member
    I gotta see a pic of those veiny arms man LOL..... One mans curse is another mans dream HAHA

~Haz~
    amen!! ^^^

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    the combo of tren and oral winny seems to do it for me

Thread Information