jkjk8991 is offline New Member

Discomfort Days Later

Hey, so i did my first two shots of .5 ml of test in each glute this past wednesday to start my cycle, used proper pinning technique. Thursday both glutes were a bit sore, but I still went to the gym and i did do some deep squats and leg presses, now this flaired up my left glute, and it's been hurting since. It feels swollen, and is very sore. Sitting down is uncomfortable, and i can't even think about doing things like jogging or biking. It was bad last night, at the moment it does feel slightly better, i've been trying to stretch a bit, and rest it a bit. No redness or anything visibly noticable besides slight swelling. Is this just a muscle not used to a needle and testosterone and sore? or possibly do you think the squats and leg presses might have torn something? Or worse? It's the upper half of my left glute, hurts more towards the top. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

hit me is offline Banned
    sounds normal ,have you injected test before? is it human grade or ugl?

never injected test, its ugl. I've pinned both glutes and both quads, i've felt a bit sore, but the left glute has been very sore since around friday or saturday. Right glute is only slightly sore, not swollen at all. Quads are slightly sore, nothing compares to the left glute.

hit me is offline Banned
    must just be a bad injection for you ,keep an eye on it ,should be fine.

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test. E? Prop? Cyp?

test e, is it possible i just grazed something? I feel it swollen on the upper glute mainly, then even up towards the very very bottom of the left lower back. (basically the very top of the butt crack)

hit me is offline Banned
    i have had the same thing happen to me ,you will be fine.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    if its not swollen, red, and hot it doesnt sound like an infection and it will heal and feel better soon

Thread Information