smfo00 is offline Junior Member

Advice on long Enanthate Cycle

Just wondering about the risks involved in running a low Enanthate Cycle for a long period of time. I know that Test is used is low doses, year around, for people who are on HRT.

Anyways, here are my stats and my plan.

- 25 years old
    - 210 lbs
    - 9 percent bf

Running: 150mg of Test- Enanthate a week from April 10 to August 20
    30 mg of Anavar will be added to the cycle at the end of may and run until August.

I am also looking for suggestions on PCT. Thanks again.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure question ?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a 4 month cycle, so roughly 16-19 weeks (do not feel liek counting). Why not just run a 500mg/week cycle for 14 weeks? You will see better gains IMO. Then you can run a standard Nolva/Clomid pct.

150mg/week sounds like a HRT dose. Do you have low test? You will still be shut down, so IMO, create a productive, basic cycle.

Why did you choose to run it so low? You short on test?

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    How tall are you? i say wait for few years but in general, 150mg is not enough. What are you trying to achieve?

I chose to run a low dose just because I respond very well to weight training naturally . I figured if I am able to see the kind of results I have seen off of this low cycle I will be able to run it longer without having to spend too much money.

I am 6 feet tall by the way

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    basically you are shuting down your natural test to add it back with injections. It makes no sence.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Have you had any blood work done to see where you are at naturally? Correct me if i'm wrong but when you start test your body stops producing no matter how low the dosage, so doing that little of a dose wouldn't get you any more gains than you would have gotten naturally. I'm with the majority here and say if your going to join the darkside go all in brother.

Obviously thats not true buddy. I am 210lbs with 9 percent body fat..... Naturally I top out at 190lbs. Where does it say any where that it is wrong to use a low dose of test ? I have got great results off of this cycle and I am not interested in running anything higher because of it.

All opinions aside.......

What is the risk of running a 5 month cycle at 150mg a week ?

Quote Originally Posted by smfo00 View Post
    All opinions aside.......

What is the risk of running a 5 month cycle at 150mg a week ?
    your body is shut down for 5 months. So it may be hard to recover. Shut down on 150 mgs or 400mgs it doesnt matter

Alright, cool.

And it is suggested to stay off cycle for the same duration of time as you were on for ? Next cycle I plan on upping my dose.

That dose is very low and u will see very little result wise. I wouldnt run any less than 500mg wk for performance enhancement

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering about the risks involved in running a low Enanthate Cycle for a long period of time. I know that Test is used is low doses, year around, for people who are on HRT.

Anyways, here are my stats and my plan.

- 25 years old
    - 210 lbs
    - 9 percent bf

Running: 150mg of Test- Enanthate a week from April 10 to August 20
    30 mg of Anavar will be added to the cycle at the end of may and run until August.

I am also looking for suggestions on PCT. Thanks again.
    lol.. if i read correctly, you are justifying a 4 month cycle with the fact that people on HRT do it all year long? well there is one reason that people cycle.. and that is so their body can restore to their natural production or else their body gets all messed up and then THAT IS WHY people go on HRT in the first place (most of the time - because of poor cycling)... so people who are on HRT now have the same test lvls as you do normally.. and THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE... soo.. think before you run a 4 month cycle

People use HRT because they get old and their Test levels drop naturally you moron....... Soooooo, why don't you think before you speak ?

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't a 12 week ( aka, 3 month ) cycle a normal cycle for a person to be running ? Don't people usually run around 500 mg a week for that type of cycle ? You shouldn't be commenting on a forum that is looking for advise if you don't know anything about the subject matter. That is flat out dangerous. Lucky for me I am able to book a consultation with a Doctor that is unbais and not at raving idiot.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    a very poor idea

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The ratio of possible loss to gain is not very great. You are shutting yourself down for months but only replacing it with slightly more than your natural production. So in other words you run the risk of being shut down permanently due to running a cycle that will be barely beneficial. I wouldnt take that risk

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    People use HRT because they get old and their Test levels drop naturally you moron....... Soooooo, why don't you think before you speak ?

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't a 12 week ( aka, 3 month ) cycle a normal cycle for a person to be running ? Don't people usually run around 500 mg a week for that type of cycle ? You shouldn't be commenting on a forum that is looking for advise if you don't know anything about the subject matter. That is flat out dangerous. Lucky for me I am able to book a consultation with a Doctor that is unbais and not at raving idiot.
    sorry to burst your bubble but not only OLD people get on HRT, No matter who you are your test levels decrease as you age and the majority of older people don't care how much test is being produced by there body. And if you did a little reading you will realize that lot of young people do get on HRT as well do to running a cycle the wrong way, yes there is other reasons but among younger men they usually messed up there natural production of test due to a poor cycle. Your here asking for advice and being a D!CK that's not cool bro, treat people the way you want to be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble but not only OLD people get on HRT, No matter who you are your test levels decrease as you age and the majority of older people don't care how much test is being produced by there body. And if you did a little reading you will realize that lot of young people do get on HRT as well do to running a cycle the wrong way, yes there is other reasons but among younger men they usually messed up there natural production of test due to a poor cycle. Your here asking for advice and being a D!CK that's not cool bro, treat people the way you want to be treated.
    thank you very much.

you a raving idiot. read what the other guys said below me..

I just went to a doctor who deals in HRT to make sure I am not messing my body up. Surprise, surprise! He says that running a low cycle shuts down your body in the exact same way as a large cycle which means starting myself up with be equally as difficult no matter what my dose is.... Big shocker there. I sure am glad I went to see a professional rather than trust a bunch of people who clearly have a chip on their shoulder.

The risks of a low dose cycle DO NOT exceed the risk of a high dose cycle....... Maybe you guys don't understand here. I chose to run a low cycle for a reason. What my reasons are, really, are none of your concern. The question had nothing to do with gaining your opinions on a low dose. The question was only: is there more risk in running a long small cycle rather than a long large cycle. I don't like being fed BS. I have a right to be annoyed. The Doctor confirmed that.

Thanks again !

I just went to a doctor who deals in HRT to make sure I am not messing my body up. Surprise, surprise! He says that running a low cycle shuts down your body in the exact same way as a large cycle which means starting myself up with be equally as difficult no matter what my dose is.... Big shocker there. I sure am glad I went to see a professional rather than trust a bunch of people who clearly have a chip on their shoulder.

The risks of a low dose cycle DO NOT exceed the risk of a high dose cycle....... Maybe you guys don't understand here. I chose to run a low cycle for a reason. What my reasons are, really, are none of your concern. The question had nothing to do with gaining your opinions on a low dose. The question was only: is there more risk in running a long small cycle rather than a long large cycle. I don't like being fed BS. I have a right to be annoyed. The Doctor confirmed that.

Thanks again !
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    your body is shut down for 5 months. So it may be hard to recover. Shut down on 150 mgs or 400mgs it doesnt matter
    That's exactly what i wrote. Why the temper tantrum

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Smfo00......I usually don't comment too often at this site as you can see with my post count considering my join date but don't let that fool you I have done a ton of reading on this site over the years. The conclusion that I have came up with is the longer you cycle the harder it is to recover thats why alot of people love short cycles useing fast acting compounds. It doesn't matter if you use 150mg or 1000mg a week you will be naturally completely shut down. I think the lenght of the cycle is the risky part. The amount of gear used will determine how big you get with proper diet and training etc. Also the more gear you use during a cycle will determine how much more you will need to use in future cycles to see additional gains.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    The two ways you suggested (long small cycle) vs (long large cycle) carry the same recovery risk. If the large cycle uses above a gram of test a week then other risks come into play like acne,aggression,bloat,blood pressure,etc...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why do you want to run a low dose test cycle 150mgs per wk, what benefit will that produce? it isnt going to build any muscle tissue so why shut down your system for such a low amount, its just a replacement dose its what people use who need HRT use, you might aswell not risk issues in recovery and the dip in natural test coming...the cycle is awful to be frank and wont aid anything more than if you didnt run the cycle!! kind of pointless IMHO...

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

Thanks again !
    wtf?? did you not read everyone's response. Every post almost said the EXACT SAME THING THAT YOUR DOCTOR SAID. are you just a $hitty reader or something?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with most comments on here,, 150mg a week will prb put on a few pounds (8 to 10 IMO) and may accelerate fat loss towards teh later months but thats something you could prb do with adjustment to diet.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    You are welcome to use as much as you want. Ive run as low as 250/wk for a longer cycle and continued to see gains but I wasent intending on more mass at that point.

Looks like you've put on 20lbs, which is good for you. Some of it will be water as test E will make you hold a bit, but a lot will be solid gains. If this works for you, then go for it. I think what others are getting at is that you could have done the same thing in 10 weeks with a higher dose and then got on PCT and recoverred quickly.

As mentionned, shutdown is shutdown. The longer you take on cycle, the harder to recover and standard PCT protocols have to be adjusted accordingly which will increase your cycle cost.

Thread Information