mc_donkey is offline New Member

Alcahol and Anavar...

Hey everyone

So i am currently on my 4th week of a 8 week cycle of var at 40mg a day

now... my best friend is getting married on sat and I am his best man.... he said "Man if its one thing I want to do before I get married... its get drunk with you!"

i felt so honored to hear him say this....

now I am stuck with either saying "no" or doing it and risking health issues...

now with that being said... I am not one to drink really.... maybe get drunk 4 times a year.... Last time I got drunk was about a month ago and then before that it was new years....

So with that being said.... do you think its alright to have a couple drinks??? Or should i steer clear.... its really hard for me to choose and I am hoping for some support here

thanks

P.S no matter what I have to give a speech on sat and toast to them... so I will forsure be consuming alcahol.... lol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would avoid the alcohol

cobra305 is offline Member
    If you are going to "forsure be consuming alcohol" why even post this question? You already had your mind made up, but just so you know which it seems you already do that is not a good idea at all.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    You could order the 1st round, slip the bar tender a $50 (or equiv) and tell him to give you 1/3 of a shot in your glass, and the other 2/3rds in your mates.
    Then after 3 or so when your friend is happy just ask the bar tender for coke in a bourbon/scotch glass and pretend youre drinking.
    Not only do you get to be the BEST mate by looking after him and ensuring he gets to his big day on time, you dont need to drink more than maybe 1.5 drinks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    You could order the 1st round, slip the bar tender a $50 (or equiv) and tell him to give you 1/3 of a shot in your glass, and the other 2/3rds in your mates.
    Then after 3 or so when your friend is happy just ask the bar tender for coke in a bourbon/scotch glass and pretend youre drinking.
    Not only do you get to be the BEST mate by looking after him and ensuring he gets to his big day on time, you dont need to drink more than maybe 1.5 drinks.
    Why would you pay the bartender to give you LESS?
    Be a man and just say NO or no thank you or Coke/juice only.

lol youre still getting what you pay for, just, youre donating it to your friend. Quicker he gets drunk, the quicker: he fails to notice your sobriety and the quicker you get to go home and eat (something other than a kebab).
    And the 50$ is just to be a nice guy and save him from making mistakes when your friend goes up for the drinks.

Each to their own though.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    no booze brother. I went out a few times and just had diet soda, some people gave me some minor s**t but no biggie....

Besides, you should of thought about this ahead of time.....jmo......

Sorry not familiar with Anavar . Not available to me, and have heard very mixed things about it.. also on 1st cycle so sticking to just Test.
    So obviously I have a question. While I know one shouldnt drink on steroids .. is there a difference between Anavar and other steroids (i.e. Test)? Is anavar a tablet? (sorry for that newb question) I heard tablets were more damaging to the liver than injection steroids.
    I dont mind a few drinks a few nights a week and know that AAS is damaging to your liver, and alcohol obviously wouldnt assist.. hence Im curious.
    Thanks in advance (didnt want to start a whole new post... )

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    op you will be fine. Just drink with the guy. one day isn't going to kill you. Besides, anavar is lighter on the liver than other orals like dbol and anadrol . You are over thinking it. In no way will it cause permanent health damage

JScondition is offline Member
    Yeah I would think you would be ok, but when I'm on cycle I would never touch alcohol even if it was just once. My trick is tonic water and lime or redbull and cranberry juice. And you don't actually have to drink with the toast.

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    How about with sustanon ? I thought having a few drinks on weekends would be fine being that sust isn't hard on the liver...

StangLaw is offline Junior Member
    When drinking on something that is already taxing your liver, youll have one beer and feel tipsy.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    lol youre still getting what you pay for, just, youre donating it to your friend. Quicker he gets drunk, the quicker: he fails to notice your sobriety and the quicker you get to go home and eat (something other than a kebab).
    And the 50$ is just to be a nice guy and save him from making mistakes when your friend goes up for the drinks.

Each to their own though.
    Sorry, I missed the part about putting the rest into your mates drink. Agreed with that.

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    i was on dbol sus and decca and i drank every weekend...sure, maybe it halted my gains and wasnt good for me but i dont give a shit. im fine

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by glennyo1981 View Post
    i was on dbol sus and decca and i drank every weekend...sure, maybe it halted my gains and wasnt good for me but i dont give a shit. im fine
    Wow... now thats a positive post, you should not be contributing such negativty.

IMO alchohol and AAS should not be mixed.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by glennyo1981 View Post
    Biography
    im a cool mother ****er
    Interests
    bitches, booze, wacking off and goin to gym
    Occupation
    mechanic
    Height
    6ft
    Weight
    Body Fat %
    alot in my beer gut
    Training Experience
    2 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge
    not too muc
    Cycle Experience
    did 1 12 week cycle off sustanon

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Biography
    im a cool mother ****er
    Interests
    bitches, booze, wacking off and goin to gym
    Occupation
    mechanic
    Height
    6ft
    Weight
    Body Fat %
    alot in my beer gut
    Training Experience
    2 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge
    not too muc
    Cycle Experience
    did 1 12 week cycle off sustanon
    I cant stop laughing i just cant.....

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Lmao.... Wow! It actually says that

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Obviously drinking while on a cycle is not a good idea, but having a few one night is not going to shut down your liver. Leave a little in each glass and limit the amount you order. I know the feeling - I get my friends breaking my balls because I'm drinking a bottle of water while they are banging down beers.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    wow so much damn fuss. just have a few drinks and dont get hammered. Anavar is mild on the liver compared to lets say dbol or anadrol . Moderation.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    One night won't kill u but if ur the best man why not get the shots for u and him and bring them to the table he's at. Get him the real deal and ask for shots of water for u. No way he'd know

Thread Information