Thread: Real Talk.

MurphDawgg485 is offline Junior Member

Real Talk.

Im going to be 21 in feb, I want to be a prof bb by the time I hit 25, vets at my gym ranging from ages 26-36 see potential in me and are eggin me on to steroids . Basically this is my question, since i started my research at like age 16 everywhere ive read has basicaly said not before 23-25 yrs of age. but all these guys tell me they started from 18 and as early as 16 with no major sides (some reduction in testicle size ((the had a name for it dont remember exactly). Anyway, knowing that I am not going blind into the process and have many vet users helping and giving me advise, is this still a terrible decision?
    Is it possible these guys just want to get me hooked? Is it common for guys to cut and possibly **** with your gear and vials?

any comments are always helpful, sry for bad grammer and all

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphDawgg485 View Post
    Im going to be 21 in feb, I want to be a prof bb by the time I hit 25, vets at my gym ranging from ages 26-36 see potential in me and are eggin me on to steroids . Basically this is my question, since i started my research at like age 16 everywhere ive read has basicaly said not before 23-25 yrs of age. but all these guys tell me they started from 18 and as early as 16 with no major sides (some reduction in testicle size ((the had a name for it dont remember exactly). Anyway, knowing that I am not going blind into the process and have many vet users helping and giving me advise, is this still a terrible decision?
    Is it possible these guys just want to get me hooked? Is it common for guys to cut and possibly **** with your gear and vials?

any comments are always helpful, sry for bad grammer and all
    If I were you I would hold off for a few more years. When I was 21 is when I started to see all my gains all the way up till I was 24. Eat like a mad man your test is already high no need to shut yourself down at a young age.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Lets see some pics and we'll go from there...

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    A few pics would be nice to at least give us a foundation to build.
    And how tall are you? Body weight? Body Fat?
    I assume you know ALL the risks involved with taking steroids at your age as well as taking steroids, period. So I wont go over these. But everyone doesnt care what will happen "later" in life when theyre young.

As for your questions you wont get "hooked" on steroids. Though (as you know) even with a proper PCT you will lose some gains and this can cause people to want to jump straight on to another cycle immediately. Or just continue running the cycle.
    Yes it is possible for people to cut your gear and mess with vials or even just sell you fake gear! There are posts dealing with ways to spot fakes, but obviously none are foolproof.

MurphDawgg485 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the posts so far, pics are on profile

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you have the potential then why not enter as many natural comps as you can..

Spend the next few years gaining as much experience as you can and if you still feel the same then we'd all be glad to help point you in the right direction....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphDawgg485 View Post
    thanks for the posts so far, pics are on profile

I also see no pics in your profile....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    nothing wrong with goals and aspirations! If you want to be pro bb what i would suggest is getting a trainer with exp in such matters and im not talking about you everday gym trainer,get someone who has been there done that so to speak,they will be able to look at you and tell you your potential,it will come down to genetics,if you want a chance by the time you are 25 better start now,also with pro status so goes being safe,hte best advice i can give is do what i mentioned above if you are serious.

Thread Information