shuarma is offline Junior Member

my clen only cutter **UPDATED**

May 27 update:
    i'll run only clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 8 weeks taking clen first thing in the morning. during the off time i'll use the ECA stack. first 2 weeks of clen i will taper up from 30mcg to 100mcg, and for the rest of the weeks on clen i'll start at 70 and work back up to 100mcg. i hope to lean out a lot and will post pics of the end result! thanks for the help everyone.

----
    Hi I am planning my first Clen only cycle, in this case i'll be using the liquid. The goal is to lose 5% bodyfat in 8 weeks, hopefully more but we'll see how it goes.

I will be on the Scivation Cut Diet because it has worked for me in the past.

Dosage:
    Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    Day 12+ 120mcg

I will take each dose before hitting the gym which is at 6pm (i plan to be sleeping by 11:30pm). I will do 30 minutes of cardio after my workout. my workout will consist of higher reps (12-15), my cardiovascular routine will be 30 minutes of low intensity cardio (powerwalking on an incline).

how does this look?
    Last edited by shuarma; 05-27-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you haven't taken clen before start with 20mcg and then taper up. I take my clen dose in the am so that by night time it's starting to wear down a bit. Even then falling to sleep is an issue for me. Once you reach day 12 are you going to go off clen for a period of time (cycle on and off)?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ Agreed...... I'd take it in the AM

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If you haven't taken clen before start with 20mcg and then taper up. I take my clen dose in the am so that by night time it's starting to wear down a bit. Even then falling to sleep is an issue for me. Once you reach day 12 are you going to go off clen for a period of time (cycle on and off)?
    Thanks for the tip. And i read that 14 days on and 14 off should be good, but is there any way to avoid this 'off time' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ Agreed...... I'd take it in the AM

~Haz~
    would it be fine to take it at 7am if i get to the gym at like 5-6pm?

You'll feel it all day, at least I do. Morning will be fine. On your off time with clen you could take caffeine and or yohimbine HCL. These will not compete for the same receptors that clen does. Stay away from Ephedrine though, as that competes for the same beta 2 receptors that clen does causing further down regulation.

sensfan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shuarma View Post
    Thanks for the tip. And i read that 14 days on and 14 off should be good, but is there any way to avoid this 'off time' ?
    Ketotefin

2 questions. should i still take it on non-training days?

i will be running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but on the second 2 week cycle should i still taper up from a lower dosage or should i just resume where i started from the previous 2 weeks?

Once I've tapered up, I start at that same dosage next on cycle.

my off weeks from clen will consist of ECA and the same diet/cardio

Forbidden16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You'll feel it all day, at least I do. Morning will be fine. On your off time with clen you could take caffeine and or yohimbine HCL. These will not compete for the same receptors that clen does. Stay away from Ephedrine though, as that competes for the same beta 2 receptors that clen does causing further down regulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuarma View Post
    my off weeks from clen will consist of ECA and the same diet/cardio
    As already explained why you shouldn't do this... in the case you were to do it; I'd use Ketotifen to counter receptor down regulation but in that case I wouldn't see the point in not just continuing with the Clenbuterol cycle.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I thought about running it for longer than the 14 days with ketofin but by the time I get to 100mcg the shakes really get to me.

Like stated above, if its your first time ramp up slowly for the first cycle ( first 14 days ) then for the next cycle ( after 14 days of rest ) you should know your tolerance.

However, I would never go above 120-140mcg/day......jmo......

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    agreed, everyone id different but i use around 100 mcgs and thats more than enough for me, clen is strong stuff. The Keto will still help, definitely something you should supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by freakinhuge View Post
    agreed, everyone id different but i use around 100 mcgs and thats more than enough for me, clen is strong stuff. The Keto will still help, definitely something you should supplement.
    I take keto while on and off cycle with clen . I still notice a diminishing effect even using keto. You may extend the cycle, but down time is still needed IMO for overall effectiveness.

good luck, clen will definitely help you shed some pounds, I also like to supplement keto during. But use whatever works best for you.

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    I found I had very little effect after 2 weeks, and even the ketoifen made no difference. What I will be doing is 2 weeks on, 1 week keto no clen , 2 weeks back on, rinse, repeat. Unfortunately I just had abdominal surgery so I'm not dieting or using chems, but will try once I've healed up.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by freakinhuge View Post
    100 mcg is plenty for me as well.
    Thats dosage has always proven effective
    for me.

updated

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Hey am I reading this right.... You will do this for 8 months?

Is there a limit to how long ideally it should be run? Man I thought people usually do it for six to eight weeks....eight months would have me concerned about my heart

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    Hey am I reading this right.... You will do this for 8 months?

Is there a limit to how long ideally it should be run? Man I thought people usually do it for six to eight weeks....eight months would have me concerned about my heart
    WOW. big typo. i meant 8 weeks

Thread Information