t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

steroid, diet, question's

ok, im completely new to this forum and new to the world of steroids . so please bear with me as i think i put this in the right area.

ok so currently i weight 167lbs. i want to walk around at 10%bf est. now i also want to increase my weight to about 185 but still still lean doing so. i was at 186 before but slowly getting in shape and training alot im down to 167lb. my diet is pretty clean. it consists of 1gallon+ of water a day. protein shakes, bars, fish, chicken breats, ect. "pretty clean"

so hopefully everyone can help me out. thanks ahead of time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?

i hope i gave enuff info on what i want to do. if not ask away please!

im sorry. im 26yrs old and im 5'9. also since ive been doing a hard cut im down to about 1800cals a day.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    We need your proper stats.
    CURRENT
    Weight
    BF
    Yrs training

You mention protein shakes and bars before fish and chicken. Your diet could use work from what youre telling me.
    Also Im not clear if you were fat, then lost weight and are trying to get your weight back up with muscle? Or did you lose your muscle? Sorry just very confused by what youre trying to tell me.
    Also what are you goals?

Ok, so youve been cutting and got your weight down? (correct me if wrong)
    But now you want to bulk up?

Please fill out your stats as indicated (cut n paste!)

Want to help you but dont have a "general steroid advice" facts sheet, so you need to help me help you.

lol, sorry guys.

ok. ive been lifting for one year now.

more sats. im 26yrs old. 5'9. im not fat by any means now. i dnt have a exact bf% to give but i can see my top two abs now. i am 167lbs as of now.

my diet. i am taking in abt 1800cals a day as of now for my cutting cycle. my diet stays the same just abt every day.

meal 1- wheaties with fat free organic milk 300cals

meal 2- protein shake 400cals

meal 3- whole wheat bread chicken breast sandwhich 300cals

meal 4- protein bar 200cals

meal 5- protein shake 400cals

meal 6- protein bar 200cals

now keep in mind i also snack on vegtables, almonds, ect threw out the day as well right now.

it adds up to around 1800cals a day approx. sometimes i might go as high as 2000cals. then i also take multi vita's, fish oil, joint care pills.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 05-28-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Ummm... before you get ripped on, delete that post man.

What you posted, (for once you delete your post, so no one knows what we spoke of) IS CRAP.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    Ummm... before you get ripped on, delete that post man.

What you posted, (for once you delete your post, so no one knows what we spoke of) IS CRAP.

im just being honest. i was just giving as much info as i could.

In an unrelated topic *wink wink* Id personally replace your PS and PB with food. I know youre trying to not gain mass but you still need calories and FOOD.

I know youre trying to keep your weight down but check out the diet section. These guys wont rip on you for wanting to use AAS before you even have diet in check.

You'll quickly realise how much work that diet really needs. You need REAL FOOD. Protein shakes and bars, while theyre SUPPLEMENTS, they only suppliment your food intake (so you need to be, taking food in for it to help).

Personally Id probably be able to eat what you eat/drink in a day, in one meal. Throw in at least 4 more chicken breasts (1 more at lunch, 2 at dinner) and throw in some food (ie steak and veges (NOT A TINY STEAK)). Have you heard about eggs and oats? Very delicious!

But as the nicest comment you will receive after such a post. PLEASE DO NOT USE STEROIDS , yet. You will grow if you work on your diet and eat real food. Honestly you can take 1500mg of test a week (3 times what im taking) and it will do sweet fk all for you if you are not eating right. You may gain weight and "definition" but you will lose it all once you stop taking gear.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Your diet is terrible but don't worry.... head over to the diet section of the forum. They will help you get on track. There are a lot of Diet Ninjas on this forum.

BTW you have calculated your meals at 1800 but if you are snacking on Almonds that could shoot you well over 2000 cal a day.... depending on how many almonds you are eating.

Good Luck

I appreciate your honesty dude, and honestly I am trying to help you not waste money or your body by doing steroids . Guaranteed you will see water retention during any cycle you take. This isnt muscle.

You can only grow muscle by eating real food. As i mentioned above, supplements are simply that and should not be considered a "meal". Especially when it constitutes 4 meals a day of your 6.

And thank you for your honesty. You could lie to me (and others) but it wont benefit you. I am trying my best to not be disrespectful or mean (and apologize if I ever come off that way) just trying to help you so again sorry if it sounds mean.

But if you use steroids before you have a foundation, it will sink (like a house). You need a strong foundation to build on and then you will have results that will be remembered and stand for a while (provided you do the hard work now and then)

Please feel free to repost, or start a new thread if you have different questions. Many users have different and more experience than I do so this could be beneficial. However not many will *help* you with such a diet. Theyll just say "visit diet section" etc.

Im keen to help you and if you want you can PM me for details (I like to waffle on), but if its a different question to the above you may be wiser to start a new thread. These guys are very smart (but firstly, get diet in check! check?)

thanks guys. heres the problem i ran into. i went to a nutritionist and they had me on a diet of about 3500cals a day. needless to say i went from 185lbs to 196lbs in about a week. they tested my bf at the time of 185lbs at 21% i think. they did a four point test on me, "which one of the spots they did threw my shirt" didnt think it was very accur. so yeah i kinda lost faith in them lol.

and no i dont think your being disrespectful at all.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 05-28-2010 at 09:32 PM.

were you working out during this period?
    That diet sounds good... if youre working out 4-5 days a week
    You need to keep it around that (with high protein levels.. approx 2-3g per kilo of body weight)

And were they keeping it low fat? You can be on high calorie (energy) and protein diet but if youre burning that energy in cardio and weights you'll be fine. PPL here smaller than you knock out 4000 calories a day.

No expert, but Id suggest you throw these questions to the guys in the diet section. All Im saying is that right now, you wont benefit from AAS due to diet.

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    thatguyyeahhim, i think the conflict between the ttwo of you is that he wants to gain lean muscle without any fat gain, and you want to put him on a mass gaining diet since he asked to gain 15lb of muscle...

#1 you gotta eat atleast 4 meals per day if you are cutting or not..
    #2 your muscles make you move, you need energy to move, if you dont put energy (calories) in your body, your muscles will use the energy inside of them and shrink
    #3 try a 3000 calorie diet. eat 4 times per day (atleast). keep the protein shakes high.. eat no more than 80% of your DV of fat per day.. eat lots of carbs and protein to stay lean

once you stay on this consistently and feel that you cant gain anymore muscle with this diet post again

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdogghelper View Post
    you have to lie or you wont get any answers... make a new profile, make a new thread and put in an awesome diet like they said, then say you were working out for 4 years and you bench press over 350 and just because youre weight is low, it doesnt reflect your muscle size or strength. say you have reached your natural potential and you know you are ready for steroids . say you were suggested anavar and testosterone enanthate . tell them your goals of muscle gain and size with minimal fat gain and water retntion and then see what they have to say.. good luck ; ]

i tried to pm you but it didnt work so i just made a fake acccount. quote this so i know you got it

Carry on like this and your stay here will be very short...

We ask for the correct stats so that we can give safe and honest advice, those that do lie about their stats always get caught out.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by tdogghelper View Post
    you have to lie or you wont get any answers... make a new profile, make a new thread and put in an awesome diet like they said, then say you were working out for 4 years and you bench press over 350 and just because youre weight is low, it doesnt reflect your muscle size or strength. say you have reached your natural potential and you know you are ready for steroids . say you were suggested anavar and testosterone enanthate . tell them your goals of muscle gain and size with minimal fat gain and water retntion and then see what they have to say.. good luck ; ]

i tried to pm you but it didnt work so i just made a fake acccount. quote this so i know you got it
    That has to be the dumbest god damn thing I have ever heard. You do that and see what it gets you. The reason we ask for stats is simply because if you are no where near potential.... Your diet sucks. But you lie and do your cycle kid. And when you are wondering why you are making no gains...... The answer simply lie in the quoted statement above.

You should be banned for stupidity. We dont need idiots like you here.

lol thanks guys. and yeah id rather be honest then make some dumb shit up and get no where.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    were you working out during this period?
    That diet sounds good... if youre working out 4-5 days a week
    You need to keep it around that (with high protein levels.. approx 2-3g per kilo of body weight)

And were they keeping it low fat? You can be on high calorie (energy) and protein diet but if youre burning that energy in cardio and weights you'll be fine. PPL here smaller than you knock out 4000 calories a day.

No expert, but Id suggest you throw these questions to the guys in the diet section. All Im saying is that right now, you wont benefit from AAS due to diet.

yeah i was. i was lifting/training 6 days a week 2-3hrs a day. also doing alot of cardio in with that everyday.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    That has to be the dumbest god damn thing I have ever heard. You do that and see what it gets you. The reason we ask for stats is simply because if you are no where near potential.... Your diet sucks. But you lie and do your cycle kid. And when you are wondering why you are making no gains...... The answer simply lie in the quoted statement above.

x2 i say ip check the account and delete all related accounts, Some people are just complete idots.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post

x3 What a tool BANNED

007, thanks for increasing the size of your avy. I was getting sick of squinting :P

Thread Information