xarcoush is offline New Member

Exclamation Gyno Reversal With Letro

thank you guys for checking this thread. well i was on cycle about 3 years ago and used nolva nad clomid for pct .i had no signs of gyno then a year later my right nipple got very tender and puffy and i developed a gyno on the right nipple i didnt treat it so i had a hard lump in the size of marble but wasnt noticibe other than slightly puffy nipple then the tenderness went away. about a 6 months after that i got the same symptoms on the left one and same thing. they are not noticeable just slightly puffy nipples that i only notice but when its cold you cant see anything at all but there are marble size lumps under them. well the long story short i started using letro 14 days ago i can see results on my left nipple but nothing on the right one. i am scared of continuing use of letro cuz i dont know if its gonna shrink both and i dong wanna have one bigger than other. i know its too early to tell but what should i do?
    oh and i am planning on running nolva when i am getting of letro

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    What's your letro daily dose?

Are you on cycle now ?

Have you noticed any letro side affects?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Ya just make sure you run tamox for a couple weeks after you stop the letro to help with estrogen rebound. al

i just started on doing 2.5 2 days ago and no i am not on the cycle... i think what caused my gyno had something to do with propecia.
    i will be running nolva after for 4 weeks. the only thing i am worried that it might not work on the right nipple as i stated its been like 2 years. the left one got softer and i could see a noticeable change but the right one is still hard.thats why i am not sure if i should continue or not

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Never taken letro my self but a friend has and its worked for him... He was on 1 tab a day.. im not quiet sure on what the recomended dose is tho either...

if you just hit 2.5 mgs per day it may take awhile for two yr old gyno to shrink give it some time at that dose

Have you read c-binos thread "all you need to know about gyno" its in the educatioonal threads I suggest you read it

Peace

I know but I am just a little worried cause it is definitely working on the left one as I can see and feel but the right one no difference At all . It's still hard lump under it and it hasn't got any softer like the left one. I don't know what to do . It wasn't noticeable to the eye to begin with but there are definitely a marble side lumps under them and i just wanted to get rid of them . now I am worried that one side of my chest will be bigger than the other one.
    Last edited by xarcoush; 06-02-2010 at 10:31 PM.

yes but you already have stated the right side developed alot earlieer than the left I'd give it some time with any luck it will start to shrink for you..soesn't work all the time though bro..just make sure you run nolva after you stop and you taper down your letro dose

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    yea letro is strong and is your best chance for killing gyno, give it time, and good luck with your gyno problems.

Thread Information