Td00 is offline Junior Member

Will AAS affect my studies?

I plan on doing a 500mg/week Enan only cycle for 8 weeks. I'll be 23 years old when i start the cycle.

I study finances and i have to study a lot, attention is also key for not failing so i use Ritalin before every test. More than half of the class fails before 4th year in my univeristy.

After my cycle is over and Enan is out of my body i'll start PCT (nolva + clomid) and i'll be obviously shut down.

Will the end of my cycle affect my studies and attention?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would concentrate on your studies and not cycling at this stage, sounds like your studies are more important so get them out of the way then you will have more time being dedicated and motivated to the gym.

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    At 23, you have plenty of time to get big. I also agree that you should get the school stuff out of the way and then get down to business with the gear. Will it affect your studies? That's up to you, but you want to be able to commit to both and may not have the time t actually do so.

With the gear, you'll need to eat like a horse, get good sleep and have the time to train properly. Maybe I'm way too removed from my school days, but I think that the studying will affect your training, etc. more than the other way around.

I'm fairly disciplined so time won't be a problem. I'm just worried that when the cycle is over, the lack of Enan in my body and no of natural test production might affect my focus, so i would commit mistakes during the tests.

Ritalin is a big helps but it kills your appetite.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I will say it one more time, dont cycle concentrate on your studies

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Marcus is right.

I've been in school the majority of my life. I've cycled when in coursework and it's difficult.

You'd be much better off just focusing on school, and hitting a cycle when you have more time.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Finish your studies first. The gear WILL affect your concentration levels so do not use it right now.

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I guess this kills my intentions to do a cycle in the near future, i hope i keep adding lean gains!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    They might. I feel a lot stupider/slower while on cycle. I get into debates and make points that have nothing to do with anything, and then ask myself why I just did that.

I've never seen my GPA slip or anything because of a cycle, but it's definitely more difficult for me to extrapolate thoughts and ideas into ...see right there, I just lost my thought. ****ing testosterone .

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I find that I am about 80% on a great day brain wise when i am on cycle when it comes to studies. Becuase i would much rather be focusing on the gym and my diet preparing meals cooking cardio all that.

Thats why I only do one cycle a year and its around this time when school is dead for me. Going through pct can be tough enough and sucks more when you have to focus on test and homework and all that shit.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Thread Information