crackcop is offline Junior Member

Ouch!!! Ouch!!! Ouch!!

Ok guys need some help. 3 weeks into Deca (600)/Test (500) cycle and the pain is unreal. I do my injections in my glutes and never ever have I had the pain i do now. There is no redness or fever so I dont think infection. Plus several guys have same stuff from same batch and no issues. I am super clean about it all I do. I think I have gotten a lil cocky and started injecting way to fast, plus not warming it up. It's like one big know that hurts when I stretch. ANY info on it would help.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Change to quads or delts...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

o yeah, have done delts alot in the past and have some scar tissue issues. Quads huh?? wow. what about current problem, Normal???

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Inject slower, and massage the shit out of your ass when you are done. IMO, don't hit the same injection site more than once a week

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Even though you're switching cheeks each pin the ass is big enough where you can find a spot that has been hit for a while. Also try just placing the point on your skin then pushing in slowly as opposed to a stabbing/ dart throwing motion. It sounds difficult but you'll get used to it. And use a mirror so you can see exactly where you're pinning.

Defintely massage the area before and After and soak it in the shower.

Thanks guys for all the fast input. Thats why this site rocks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Use a heating pad at night on injection spot, pre-warm syringe, take a hot shower after and thoroughly massage area to let oil disperse, cut the oil with sterile grape/cottonseed @ 1:1 ratio, rotate injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Use a heating pad at night on injection spot, pre-warm syringe, take a hot shower after and thoroughly massage area to let oil disperse, cut the oil with sterile grape/cottonseed @ 1:1 ratio, rotate injection sites.
    Doing what he said will definitely help. Your gear probably has a high concentration of BA. Homebrewers and underground will do that to be safe because they are not as super sterile as the human grade manufacturers.

onmywayup1 is offline New Member
    Im sorry, I had something to say but I always find myself sitting here in a daze everytime 007 changes his avatar!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, you need to take your time and inject slowly.. make sure you're aspirating and go slow when pushing down on the plunger.. it okay to take 3-4 mins for the whole process.. massage when done to spread out the contents.

ROB12 is offline New Member
    Hey man

Im on the same cycle as you right now, pinned 8 times in the shoulders with absolutly no pain during or after. 23 gauge 1", try that and you shouldnt have any problems.

Thread Information