Thread: f*cking livid

HelloImJohnnyCash is offline New Member

f*cking livid

I had a lot of built up excitement and expectations going into this cycle and now I'm faced with a worst case scenario. I'm so damn pissed and I can't do shit about it.

Last year a trainer I'd talk to at my gym gave me a heads up on some stuff and I said ok. I had been training for 6 years and this was the opportunity I was waiting for. After waiting some time I finally got my stuff (took about a month). After I got it, I stashed it for about 8 months. I wanted to wait till I finished the school year and had time to focus 100% on my training during the summer.

I ran superdrol and epistane in the past and spent my year off getting stronger. At 5'7" ish I find it tedious maintaining a weight above 190 lbs so usually maintain a solid 180-185.

Anyway here I am today, 9 days into my cycle. I've been running my supposed dbol at 50mg daily and test e at 500mg weekly. I now know for a fact that the dbol is fake. No increased weight gain, no increased pumps, nothing. Compared to how I felt while on superdrol I might as well be taking sugar pills. Not to mention, after dropping my preworkout regimen I've lost intensity in the gym and the fake gear has really put a dick in my mindset.

I haven't felt anything from whatever I've been injecting and at 9 days in I can't say 100% that its fake. I'm dropping the pills today, but I think ill continue the injections for another week just to see what happens.

The real messed up part is that I've seen the guy that I got my stuff from on and off for the past year and was friends with him on facebook. I even know his girlfriend. All of the sudden in the last 2 months they both fell of the face of the earth and no one knows what their deal is. So basically this is just one of those situations in life where you just gotta bite your tongue and take it.

End rant.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I had a similar instance with gh recently. You just need to let it go. I have been doing aas and other drugs for 10+ years and this is the risk you take. Better then getting caught and going to jail.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Out of curiosity, is the test E homebrew or from a lab? Don't list the lab name though.

I know guys that brag to me about selling very low dosed homebrew. Always a risk....

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is the test E homebrew or from a lab? Don't list the lab name though.

I know guys that brag to me about selling very low dosed homebrew. Always a risk....
    Both the test and dbol are homebrew. I got the test a couple of months before I picked up the dbol, so I'm holding a very small amount of hope that it could be legit.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I brew my own gear and know how cheap it is to make. If someone sold you fake test they should be shot. No excuse for that. I dont sell gear btw.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You would think that with 9 days in you would be feeling the Dbol . I developed gyno after the first week on my first go around with Dbol. You never know about the test, give it some time and hopefully it is good to go. Maybe the Dbol is very old??

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I never react to dbol really... I have tried it in pill and liquid from a UGL... And both... Wight gain was minimal... Now drol.. I get nasty back pumps and off of.

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Did the guy know when you were starting? You said you held onto it for 8 mos and he began avoiding you more recent. If he thought you used it when you got it then he wasn't avoiding you then

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    9 days on test e isn't near long enough to tell if it is legit or not. Run it for 3-5 weeks and THEN get back with us.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow ...so many guys getting screwed over

You got to HG bro.

jared530 is offline Junior Member
    why not just order online when you know its legit and probably alot cheaper?

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by jared530 View Post
    why not just order online when you know its legit and probably alot cheaper?
    Customs. A lot of people don't want to go threw the hassle of that.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Customs. A lot of people don't want to go threw the hassle of that.
    I here you but they risk shooting some nasty shit they dont even know what it is.....doesnt make sense.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I here you but they risk shooting some nasty shit they dont even know what it is.....doesnt make sense.
    This is true my friend.... Can look at it either way...

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well here's the thing... I didn't go into much detail before but... I spent lots of time talking to the guy who got the stuff for me, we trained together, I've known his gf for a few years, etc. I know where he works (used to) for crying out loud! I genuinely trusted him and figured there's no way this guy would scam me. He even told me that his source was a pharmacist friend who brews the stuff up himself. I felt pretty reassured.

Anyway I've been reading a lot about home brew and am considering brewing up my own stuff sometime in the future. It seems like a no brainer... its cheaper, you know exactly what you're putting in your body, its safer than dealing with shady people, likelihood of getting scammed goes down, and ITS CHEAPER.

On a more positive note, I beasted the weights today and felt good again. Too early to tell though, ill keep anyone who's interested posted.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I never react to dbol really... I have tried it in pill and liquid from a UGL... And both... Wight gain was minimal... Now drol.. I get nasty back pumps and off of.
    Ya man, drol is one hell of a drug lol. I blew up 10lbs in the first week on that stuff.

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    on my first cycle i got sus from someone i know at the gym... a month later some other dude comes up to me and tells me he got the same shit and he knows its low dosed cuz he can tell... i dont remember strength gains, i did gain about 15 lbs though. this last cycle i did was ugl. my next is def going to be pharma shiit cuz i want to know for sure what im doing is good and strong. either way, its a gamble

Thread Information