Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur is offline New Member

Exclamation Crazy cycle IGF LR3 + Test + Equipoise + Primo .. Suggestions needed

Guyz.

Need Suggestions & Views

Body weight : 67 kg 147 Lbs

Height : 167 cm 5' 5.7"

2nd IGF Lr3 + Primo cycle

I ran an IGF Lr3 cycle before at 25 each side ED (expensive but worth it , I was getting bored and there was still plenty Vials left)
    GH @ 500iu ED (Put a hole in my pocket)
    Kept Primo between 400-500 mg per week for at least the last 4 weeks of the cycle
    (cant really remember but cheap really in comparison with the rest)

that was my 1st real cycle
    worth it in my opinion but if i took my IGF directly after my work out i'd have better results according to what i've read on the net.

Lost fat, gained muscles, most impacted where the abdominal muscles.

Next Cycle

IGF Lr3 @ 25 each side ED
    Primo @ 600 mg per week (Mexican this time, same price but comes in a syringe ready for u to inject ) will stop when introducing Equipoise & Test
    Equipoise @ 200 mg per week . 2 weeks only
    Some type of Test @ 200 mg per week . 2 weeks only

Plan is 2 days on 1 day off

I'd run GH too but it'll just be too expensive

Am I going over board ?
    Maybe less Primo?
    I was running 400 and it was ****ing with my mood (I think)

looking forward to hear your opinions , thought i'd come to a forum for some advice since I'm spending allot

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have no idea what the hell your doing<
    LR3 is useless
    eq is useless
    primo at that dose and duration is useless

There is one thing missing and thats food because at 147lbs your eating like child

Quote Originally Posted by Amateur View Post
    Guyz.

Need Suggestions & Views

Body weight : 67 kg 147 Lbs

Height : 167 cm 5' 5.7"
    Eat, eat and eat some more!
    -XL

jing jai

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro this is pretty scattered. Run a solid test couse of 12wks of at least 500+ mg a week. Run at least 3 or 4 units of gh daily. Get some adex just in case of water retention or gyno. Get a proper hcg and nolva pct. The igf, eq, primo are the iceing on the cake but you don't have a cake just losts of iceing. And for your dollar I suspect the money spent on igf,eq and primo would be better spent on masteron and/or deca and/or winny (but what you got is ok just relatively expensive in relation to results).

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Yeah bro this is pretty scattered. Run a solid test couse of 12wks of at least 500+ mg a week. Run at least 3 or 4 units of gh daily. Get some adex just in case of water retention or gyno. Get a proper hcg and nolva pct. The igf, eq, primo are the iceing on the cake but you don't have a cake just losts of iceing. And for your dollar I suspect the money spent on igf,eq and primo would be better spent on masteron and/or deca and/or winny (but what you got is ok just relatively expensive in relation to results).

So you see two staff members telling this guy he needs to eat but you decide its cycle advice he needs, you need to read more and post less...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    So you see two staff members telling this guy he needs to eat but you decide its cycle advice he needs, you need to read more and post less...
    done on cell while driving at red lights. It takes a while to write a paragraph in those conditions. neither of the other posts were up.

Marcus

I cant believe u said IGF Lr3 is useless,maybe you've got it mixed up with something else

and EQ ? ive mixed it with Primo before and injected it into the bi , hurts like hell but amazing results

you assume the Primo dose to be useless but have u thought it over considering my body-weight ?
    but I don't agree with you nor Disagree simply because I haven't tried it alone to understand how it works and how well it works

No disrespect but i think u might have been a bit hasty

Xtralarg

thanx for the advise , very true , respect

Dieseljimmy

Everybody has an opinion and you've got yours and you've got all the right to express it so don't let the Pimp bring u down

the HCG i have is korean from a known company that makes T.V.s and other electronics, i was surprised.
    cant say its name , they might consider it advertising .

heard of freedom of speech ? LOL , no disrespect but easy on the fellow

Thanx Yall for sharing your veiws

Marcus

I cant believe u said IGF Lr3 is useless,maybe you've got it mixed up with something else

and EQ ? ive mixed it with Primo before and injected it into the bi , hurts like hell but amazing results

you assume the Primo dose to be useless but have u thought it over considering my body-weight ?
    but I don't agree with you nor Disagree simply because I haven't tried it alone to understand how it works and how well it works

No disrespect but i think u might have been a bit hasty

Xtralarg

thanx for the advise , very true , respect

Dieseljimmy

Everybody has an opinion and you've got yours and you've got all the right to express it so don't let the Pimp bring u down

the HCG i have is korean from a known company that makes T.V.s and other electronics, i was surprised.
    cant say its name , they might consider it advertising .

heard of freedom of speech ? LOL , no disrespect but easy on the fellow

Thanx Yall for sharing your veiws
    LR3 is nothing but a GDA, it was the biggest con on the market and from your cycle and future cycle plans you have no idea what your doing, you dont need steroids of any kind you need food and lots of it for the next 2 yrs at least..

I would do alot more research before using anything again IMHO.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    LR3 is nothing but a GDA, it was the biggest con on the market and from your cycle and future cycle plans you have no idea what your doing, you dont need steroids of any kind you need food and lots of it for the next 2 yrs at least..

I would do alot more research before using anything again IMHO.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It has been driving me crazy... what is GDA stand for?
    I am assuming god damn_____ but I cant think what the "a" would be.

Marcus

I respect your HO

Thing is I already bought them so im gonna just have to use them anyway , I'll figure out how to distribute the non constants by that i mean the oil based Test and the EQ and probably run primo after im done with those at the end to have it finish with the IGF and run a post cycle with the HCG and cross my fingers and hope for the best.

But allot of people told me that i should hit the HCG in one shot 15000.

any comments on that? LOL , I also thought that was crazey

All the research ive done said I need a daily 250 minimum for 4 weeks
    But the HCG available came in 5000 vails

But trust me the results from my 1st cycle where great
    The ED combination of the Blue pen Denmark GH @ 5 with the IGF Lr3 @ 25 on each side was a cycle with good results. Id do it Again but not any time soon because I think ive been spending too much for modest results cause of my diet and limited experience

I did GH alone never considered that as a cycle cause it was just the norm every single day from day one till the end of last cycle approximately 4 constant months, introduced a bit of eq just 300 in total and mixed it with primo 300 in total, 100 primo 100 eq once a week directly into the bi half in each bi (that was a crazy experiment but with good results)
    200 oil based test once, 100 divided into each side of the shoulder(didn't see any results)

Yeah your probably puffing behind the monitor and slapping your hand on your forehead.

Its ok , no need to reply

Cheers LOL

Everyone who has incorpated aas into there daily lifestyle(live and breath for BB or strength) for more then a couple passing cycles thinks they are a PHD. Including myself and maybe rightfully so as I had a candid conversation with and endo about t3 as I know very little and he knew less then nothing. But the truth is we all are different people with different body compositions, ethicities, and chemical reactions. You have got to find what works for you and eq, IGF and primo work for you- then rock out with your cock out. Most would suggest that deca (less the nat test recovery issue) is a safe and relatively side free aas. Not me bance big time. But I can rock masteron pretty hard and have no hair shedding issues, which most people complain about.

Your going to do what your going to do. I understood that from the start of this thread. I simply suggest making sure you have enough test for the entire duration of your program. Not many PHD's in here will disagree.

*fair levels of test
    *being prepared for estro
    *having a good pct.
    That is the base of a fair cycle. Eating, training, resting... Are all very important for muscle making. But I assumed you have that stuff somewhat locked up, or I figured your question would have been about those topics.

Also make sure you understand the role of hcg in your cycle. Hcg is commonly misunderstood and I am not sure your cycle would need it ongoing through the cycle. Usually left for extended length cycles used and for pct aid.
    Good luck and use caution

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Diet. that is all.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Marcus/Big, can you elaborate a bit on your standpoint on Lr-3? Are there any threads and/or other literature that you can refer me to that supports your view that that Lr-3 is a con? I'd be very intersted in reading it.

IG

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    good info from the big man
    PINNACLE..im calling you out...opps

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    very nice thread.. thanks for the reference Big..

I've run both Lr3 and rIGF-1 and the latter is definetely the preference. I do, however like to run Lr3 during pct as I feel as though it adds to the anti-catabolic effects of what may potentially occur during that phase of the cycle, also, I've always felt as though the fat loss qualities of Lr3 have been positive. I've never looked to either of the compouds for significant mass building qualities, but I do like the stuff. I've never run HGH, but I plan on it after my upcoming cycle. Looking forward to that..

Igifuno

I ran HGH for a long time and failed to see its benefits , I can assure you the problem was no the quality or duration , I tried Korean and Tried Denmarkan , I seen better results with the Korean but i was told to stick to the Denmark product

But when I combined it with IGF Lr3 with the HGH I could see the difference , Im not sure whether it was the combination or just the IGF but I was loosing fat and gaining muscle , Top Abs became huge compared to what I had and the results where consistent with an article I read which stated that the Abdominal Area (including your internal organs,specifically the digestive system) had the most IGF receptors, when you work out the stress on the muscle being exercised would activate the IGF receptors in that muscle would be activated but only for approximately 40 mins so u got to make sure u Jab yourself before the times up, otherwise most of it will end up growing something u might not want to grow (Internal Organs + Abs) and a dose of 25-30 should be enough on a single side .

The person who wrought this article says he jabs 5 mins post work out ED. I used to jab 1hr + post work out , even though I got good results.

Whoever says IGF Lr3 will cause water retention is probably got it mixed up with Deca

IGF Lr3 is expensive and not everybody can afford it and thats why I believe that most threads related to IGF Lr3 is BS , everybody wants to preach.

If you've tried IGF Lr3 u can directly Identify the people who haven't by their comments and remarks

Diesaeljimmy

any sort of hormone will suppress your natural body hormone production to my understanding

hence the need of HCG just to keep the little man safe : P

Ive got a friend who's little man got paralyzed, LOL so dont blame me for wanting to run HCG at the very end

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Whoever says IGF Lr3 will cause water retention is probably got it mixed up with Deca

IGF Lr3 is expensive and not everybody can afford it and thats why I believe that most threads related to IGF Lr3 is BS , everybody wants to preach.

If you've tried IGF Lr3 u can directly Identify the people who haven't by their comments and remarks
    Whomever gets IGF confused with Deca ought to be shot.....

Also, I have ran Lr3 IGF-1 on MULTIPLE occasions..... using different protocols and it has never once done ANYTHING for me. I'm right on par with Big and Marcus here..... it's a waste of money.

HGH on the other hand is giving me great results..... i'm loving it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

^^ I wont comment again because I am wasting my time and effect with you,you can see clearly you have no idea what your talking about and you are completly blind how AAS/hormones work infact your comments lead me to believe your just a troll and most probably a ban member.

You truely have no idea and if anyone newbies are reading please take no notice of the OP because i think he may have escaped from hospital without his medication

I'll come back after 2-3 months with the results

They say a picture is better than 100 words

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A picture is worth a 1000 words......

Also..... if you are running all those compounds..... how can we prove that the LR3 IGF-1 is actually working?

The only way you can prove to me that the IGF works is to run it by itself and take before and after pictures. Ofcoarse tho..... no one does this..... because no one notices a diference when running it along.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wow wtf? Just when i thought i have seen it all..... I was wrong....

Eat god dammit!

Thread Information