Wargasmz is offline New Member

(New to board) 3rd Cycle Opinions: Cyp/Prop & Tren A - Thanks!

My Background: I'm 26yo, 5'6", 185lbs, 12%bf, I've been training for 6 years solid, diet is on point, gym routine is concrete, thus everything is in place for my next cycle I'm planning. In this thread I would like to discuss various aspects of my next cycle and get opinions and guidance as per PCT and other supps to take ON cycle.

My Cycle Experience: 2 cycles to date - 1st was straight Enth. 2nd was Cyp and Eq) - quality pct ended w/ each. This was 2 12 week cycles within a 2 year time frame from the beginning of 2006-2007. I've been off since then for various reasons. One of which I had rather bad acne my last cycle while on Cyp 500mg/week and Eq 200mg/week for 12 weeks... It went away 4 months after PCT. I feel my diet and hygiene is far better than then. Anyways, I'm looking to get back on within the next couple months, because I feel like I'm at a natural plateau with my muscle growth.

Upcoming Cycle (Next month or so): Let me state that I have the 2 Cyp/Prop 10mls/250mg and 1 Tren Ace 10ml/100mg in possession. I do not have the PCT or other supps, yet and don't look to jump on the cycle until I have gathered everything. Also as I stated in the paragraph above, I suffer from the acne side and the mg figures stated below are built around the premise that lower dosage of Test will yield less sides?? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just looking to have a smooth cycle here, thanks for any feedback ahead of time... Ok.

Week 1-12: Cyp/Prop Mix 2 vials 10ml/250mg dosed EOD (325mg total p/week)
    Week 1-5: Tren Ace 1 vial 10ml/100mg dosed EOD (200mg total per week )

PCT(Need Advice): But from what I gathered in the forums [Nolvadex , Clomid]

HCG (possibily while on during the last 4 weeks? But at this dosage I probley will not require? On previous cycles I have had no problem with estrogen based sides so I am leaning towards no.)

Other Supps I'll be taking w/ cycle:
    Tanning Bed, Chorlinated pool for Acne
    B5 Vitamins for Acne
    Liver Juice by Orbit/Milk Thistle

Well there is my introduction and inquiry, please share your thoughts and opinions, so I can get this thing rolling. I will also post this thread in another section..

Thanks,
    _Wargasmz

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Up your test to at least 450-500mg/wk. Perhaps even up the tren ace to 300-350mg/wk IF you up your test.

Get an AI to keep your estrogen issues in check. Get a prolactin antagonist to keep your prolactin/progestin issues in check.

Are your SERMS the liquid research chems or tablets?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler694 View Post
    Up your test to at least 450-500mg/wk. Perhaps even up the tren ace to 300-350mg/wk IF you up your test.

Get an AI to keep your estrogen issues in check. Get a prolactin antagonist to keep your prolactin/progestin issues in check.

Yeah bro, I'm debating ordering some Tore and Clomid liquid research chems for PCT will that suffice>? I got HCG for ON cycle... As far as an AI and Prolactin antagonist, what would you recommend?
    Last edited by Wargasmz; 06-16-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler694 View Post

If I get an AI-Arimidex and Prolactin Antagonist-Caber, do I run those ON cycle??! And at what dosage?

I will be getting the liquid 'research chemical' shit, if I do get AI and Prolactin A.

Thanks bro

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    i wouldnt run an ai or prol a just have on hand in case you get gyno symptoms... I agree doses are definately on the low side
    With the prop cyp blend I would give the test a week or two head start over the tren IMHO I'm sure the mgs of prop arent that high within the blend

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    i wouldnt run an ai or prol a just have on hand in case you get gyno symptoms... I agree doses are definately on the low side
    With the prop cyp blend I would give the test a week or two head start over the tren IMHO I'm sure the mgs of prop arent that high within the blend
    I've taken increasing the dosage on the prop/cyp into consideration!

Given the amount of Test I have (20ml) running @ 400mg a week which will result in a 12 week cycle.

As far as the Tren I have (10ml) I will do as you recommend and run that two weeks into the cycle for 5 weeks @ 200mg. I know that is a low dose, but I'm not sure how my body will react to Tren, I'd rather play it safe than sorry?

Hence:
    1-12 - Prop/Cyp EOD 400mg/week
    2-7 - Tren EOD 200mg/week

Maybe I should run 500mg Test for 10 weeks?

cycle12345 is offline New Member
    dude test for 12weeks 2 shots a week go with at least 500mg of test and go with 200 of tren idk how many weeks to run tren for as far as pct 4weeks pct 50/50/50/50clomid
    40/40/20/20 of nolva and if gyno affects happen keep extra nolva on hand.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    Minimum I'd run tren would be 300mg weekly, and I'd run it for more then 5 weeks, more like 8-10, you just start getting the effects in like late third week/4th for tren or atleast for me.

also have caber just incase for prolactin level go up, I'm lucky up till now never had to use it,

I also would run your test atleast minimum 500mg per week, but 400 will do,

I personally don't think you need hcg , your nuts will come back to seize when your done the cycle.

and pct would be like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    Minimum I'd run tren would be 300mg weekly, and I'd run it for more then 5 weeks, more like 8-10, you just start getting the effects in like late third week/4th for tren or atleast for me.

also have caber just incase for prolactin level go up, I'm lucky up till now never had to use it,

I also would run your test atleast minimum 500mg per week, but 400 will do,

I personally don't think you need hcg , your nuts will come back to seize when your done the cycle.

and pct would be like normal.
    For the cycle stated above what would you recommend I run the PCT (Tore&Clomid) at? I will be getting the liquid chems for PCT, not sure how to gauge on the dropper? Thanks

cobra305 is offline Member
    From what I gather you have 2 cyp bottles and 2 prop bottles. I would do 500mg a week ( 250 bi weekly) of the cyp and you could kick satrt it with the prop since it is a short ester which will kick in faster. As far as the tren with one 10 ml vial I would look into get more and shooting 50 mg's ed to keep blood levels stable it should be run for at least 6 weeks. Of course have pct on had as stated and prami or caber for any prolactin issues that may arise from the tren-a.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Nothing wrong with your test dose, but I would consider upping the Tren a bit, an no, not a need to run the Tren A out to 10 weeks. Last summer I ran a quick cutter on 250/wk test and 350/wk Tren A. 1-10 weeks Test, 1-8 weeks tren. Leaned up, solid gains and very happy with it.

Thread Information