Lil'John is offline New Member

Cause for concern maybe?

Test-E .5ml 2x/wk
    Parabolin .5ml every 3days
    Tamox .3ml/day
    Propecia 1mg/day
    6 weeks into cycle

I put that list up there because that is everything I'm putting in me right now. The problem is that my sex drive in the past week has dropped somewhat. Everything is working just not as well. I was wondering if this is a cause for concern or is my body telling me its time to go off and into pct?

The cycle has exceeded my expectations. I've cut 6 inches of my waist while losing 25lbs and then gaining back 7lbs and my waist is still coming down. Strength has increased dramatically. I haven't looked or felt this good in at least 10 yrs. I am still making gains but they have slowed quite a bit. I'm weighing 230 with abs coming in and im down to size 36 pants again. My diet is clean. At 42 yrs old, I'm feeling pretty good about things.

I did switch to generic propecia and it seems a week or so after I did this is when I noticed the drop in sex drive. I'm suspecting I have to get used to the new propecia.

I wanted to get some opinions on what might be causing this change. Is it my own test finally shutting down, or could it be the propecia or tamox taking its toll. I've been on propecia since Feb. and on Tamox for gyno control for about 3weeks. Anyone have any ideas whats going on? I did get a drop in sex drive after I initially started propecia back in Feb. but after a month or so it went back to normal.

Thanks! Sorry so long!
    Last edited by Lil'John; 06-07-2010 at 10:04 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    .5mg 2x/wk of test e??? Am I reading that right?

Lil'John is offline New Member
    Oops sorry .5ml 2x a week (125mg) and .5ml of Parabolin every 3days

bigxx44 is offline Junior Member
    alot of people expierence a decrease in there sex drive while in finasteride, im guessing thats what it is, but you should check with your physician.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil'John View Post
    Test-E .5ml 2x/wk
    Parabolin .5ml every 3days
    Tamox .3ml/day
    Propecia 1mg/day
    6 weeks into cycle

I put that list up there because that is everything I'm putting in me right now. The problem is that my sex drive in the past week has dropped somewhat. Everything is working just not as well. I was wondering if this is a cause for concern or is my body telling me its time to go off and into pct?

The cycle has exceeded my expectations. I've cut 6 inches of my waist while losing 25lbs and then gaining back 7lbs and my waist is still coming down. Strength has increased dramatically. I haven't looked or felt this good in at least 10 yrs. I am still making gains but they have slowed quite a bit. I'm weighing 230 with abs coming in and im down to size 36 pants again. My diet is clean. At 42 yrs old, I'm feeling pretty good about things.

I did switch to generic propecia and it seems a week or so after I did this is when I noticed the drop in sex drive. I'm suspecting I have to get used to the new propecia.

I wanted to get some opinions on what might be causing this change. Is it my own test finally shutting down, or could it be the propecia or tamox taking its toll. I've been on propecia since Feb. and on Tamox for gyno control for about 3weeks. Anyone have any ideas whats going on? I did get a drop in sex drive after I initially started propecia back in Feb. but after a month or so it went back to normal.

Thanks! Sorry so long!
    What is the dose of parabolan ? Parabolan will shut down your natural test, although you're supplementing with test, the amount of test is minimal. If you were to double up your test to 250 EW you may see an increase in your sex drive.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Most people would recommend 500mg of test a week...

Thread Information