jcmcnorton is offline Junior Member

I feel like a crack head, any one ever get like this....

I started my test/dbol /var cycle 3weeks ago. it funny though. the day of my test injections I am a complete ass hole. I wake up pissed, I eat pissed, I work out pissed (not such a bad thing). Then its time for my inj.. ahhh what a relief!

etman is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it's the gear!! Maybe you are just pissed off at the world that day. You don't have to be on steroids to feel like you are pissed off at everything.
    I have had many days when I was pissed off at everything and I wasn't on cycle.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    ur just a nutter!

Do you inject once or twice a week?

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Pin earlier in the day then. If that makes you relax and not go nuts, why wait until later?

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you have some issues to work through. I'm a definable alpha male, always ready to go at the drop of a hat. Pride interferes with my better judgment. Have been known to 'lose my ish' on a more than one occasion. AAS has never impacted my moods....maybe your like me and just need to take a step back and reassess yourself and stop looking for a external reason for being a dick.

Maybe.

I know I did.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean_holland View Post
    Sounds like you have some issues to work through. I'm a definable alpha male, always ready to go at the drop of a hat. Pride interferes with my better judgment. Have been known to 'lose my ish' on a more than one occasion. AAS has never impacted my moods....maybe your like me and just need to take a step back and reassess yourself and stop looking for a external reason for being a dick.

Maybe.

I know I did.
    Good post! Well said.

JBarron is offline Member
    Your not one of those fags at the gym who yells every set and every rep, then gets up and walks around all pissed off are you?

Thats one thing I cannot stand lol.

As for me, so far while being on cycle the only time I get upset or testy is at work, and I'm a waiter, and sometimes I just want to literally beat the shit out of my customers. Besides that, I'm in a pretty good state of euphoria the rest of the day.

drae is offline New Member
    More roids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol to all of your replies. I am normally a very reserved guy, I dont get worked up, I stay very calm most of the time. lol, I know you can be pissed without roids, I am not a child. Never had this problem till recently... I take twice a week. I guess I understand "roidrage" now, lol. My wife as even noticed a difference, shes not so happy either.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    i found from my past xperiences that my "roidrage" was things that usually agravated me about my wife anyways,, that i was more vocal on my cycle .she said it was juice but it seemed to be things that always aggravated me in past that i was willing to argue about.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jcmcnorton View Post
    I started my test/dbol /var cycle 3weeks ago. it funny though. the day of my test injections I am a complete ass hole. I wake up pissed, I eat pissed, I work out pissed (not such a bad thing). Then its time for my inj.. ahhh what a relief!
    How long are you waiting between TEST injections and how much are you using?

sfour_tay is offline Member
    some times you just have to take a step back.

i lost it once on my first cycle and felt like such an ass. never again.
    if your going to use you cant fall into the idea "well im juiced out of my mind right now, its the sauce thats making me do this" its all with in your control.

you just have to man up and chill out and try looks at things another way.

im an auto tech. you have no idea how worked i get, and every time when i get worked up i make more mistakes that take me longer to fix the car and then i get more pissed about that, its a snow ball effect.

when i take a breath and walk away for a second instead of cursing, i then regian my cool and get the job done.

best of luck to you. and remember you got to pay to play.... sides and all

Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    some times you just have to take a step back.

i lost it once on my first cycle and felt like such an ass. never again.
    if your going to use you cant fall into the idea "well im juiced out of my mind right now, its the sauce thats making me do this" its all with in your control.

you just have to man up and chill out and try looks at things another way.

im an auto tech. you have no idea how worked i get, and every time when i get worked up i make more mistakes that take me longer to fix the car and then i get more pissed about that, its a snow ball effect.

when i take a breath and walk away for a second instead of cursing, i then regian my cool and get the job done.

best of luck to you. and remember you got to pay to play.... sides and all
    I agree. It was just weird, yesterday it was like i was in a fog. Like I saw things from a different (weird) perspective that was making me crazy pissed. Strange how it has that effect, eh. Thanks gents...... I take every 3.5 days (one day in morning, other at night)

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Your not one of those fags at the gym who yells every set and every rep, then gets up and walks around all pissed off are you?

Thats one thing I cannot stand lol.
    lol, no! I hate that as well. It is a focused anger (helps me squeez out a couple more reps)

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    you sure it isnt pin anxiety? Then once you have done it, you relax as you know you can forget it for a few days?

Thread Information