WindexOriginal is offline New Member

First Winny Cycle (critique this beast)

Whats up all? Im back after a nice sojourn.

I have done my research and put together a dirty plan for a winny cycle that I wouldnt mind help with cleaning up. A little about me= 5'9 195 15% BF long time lifter/supp user and I like to think I know what I am doing.

I plan on running some winny with hgh (to help with fat loss and my lig/tendon health, had previous issues with this). I know right off the bat people are going to say throw a test in there but I am choosing not to. Love it or hate it, I dont feel the need to because my goal is to not get that much bigger. I want this to be a serious cut. Im going to run 50mg (injectable) a day for 6 weeks.

My diet is going to be about 1800-2000 Cals. High protein, low carb moderate, good fats (ill crunch all the numbers later). Other supps to include milk thistle, cran extract, glucosamine, a multi, and Trib for shits and gigs. Drinking about a gallon of water a day.

Then a standard PCT.

I also thought about using clen for 2 weeks on 2 off but I hear too much negative talk about it for me to feel comfortable.

If anyone has an suggestions or critique I would love to hear it.

PS is this in the wrong forum? I thought there was a roid section but I couldnt find it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not sure what you want us to say, just about everyone will tell you what you already know, that's not a good idea for a cycle and your goals would easily be achieved through proper diet and training alone.
    how old are you?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Dropping a bit of weight is just diet bro. You could get sub 10%bf losing 10lbs which is 6 weeks of diet and training REGARDLESS of body type.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The great thing about Test is... you can use it to your benefit in dramatic cuts such as these with the right diet believe it or not.

Not sure why some people think running test will only get you big. Test Ace and Prop are great while cutting, in fact I would prefer them in conjunction with Mast, Var or Win over anything else. My 2cents on the subject.

I understand what you guys are getting at. Unfortunately my body type some would consider "stocky" and I cant always get as defined as I want. The most success I have had with getting a "cut" look was using some hgh last year. For some reason I dont feel like my body likes dieting.

Should I add test? I guess Im not that against it as long as i dont get too bulky.

Any other thoughts?

Also winny is appealing to me bc you get that extra vascular look

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexOriginal View Post
    I understand what you guys are getting at. Unfortunately my body type some would consider "stocky" and I cant always get as defined as I want. The most success I have had with getting a "cut" look was using some hgh last year. For some reason I dont feel like my body likes dieting.
    Should I add test? I guess Im not that against it as long as i dont get too bulky.

Any other thoughts?

thats not possible. and Im on tes prop now and my bf is going down. prop and winny is my advice

cobra305 is offline Member
    Still waiting on your age

And I meant just dieting, without any serious supplements.

cobra305 is offline Member
    now I know why it took so long to come with the age
    here is a good read for you
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

... Orrr I didnt see it the first time through.

Ive done my research. Im no noob however this will be my first AAS cycle (ph before). I have been the size I am since 8th grade. I have a great feeling my growing has been done for years now. I wouldnt just go grab some needles and start shooting up. I realize what goes on with roids and what it does to your body. Fortunately, I also think Ill be ok considering I was a very very early developer. Maybe not though? I guess I am willing to roll those dice. Also, Winny is attractive because of its relatively low/no sides.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexOriginal View Post
    ... Orrr I didnt see it the first time through.

Ive done my research. Im no noob however this will be my first AAS cycle (ph before). I have been the size I am since 8th grade. I have a great feeling my growing has been done for years now. I wouldnt just go grab some needles and start shooting up. I realize what goes on with roids and what it does to your body. Fortunately, I also think Ill be ok considering I was a very very early developer. Maybe not though? I guess I am willing to roll those dice. Also, Winny is attractive because of its relatively low/no sides.
    I remember thinking the same thing in my early 20s that this was it, I was the size I was going to be and guess what, by age 26-28 I had not grown any taller.... but I had broadened out, my shoulders and such grew.

Growth plates are not only about your height. Im not the skinny kid I was in my 20s with narrow shoulders.

Your comment on diet is funny and also familiar. I didnt think diet did me any good. I could eat whatever I wanted when I wanted and nothing ever changed, except after 20 years of not working out I got fat but even when I worked out 5x a week for years I could not get Big.... Not until I found this site and learned how to eat properly. I lost 40+ lbs of fat and gained 25 lbs of muscle. Nice trade off I think.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I remember thinking the same thing in my early 20s that this was it, I was the size I was going to be and guess what, by age 26-28 I had not grown any taller.... but I had broadened out, my shoulders and such grew.

Growth plates are not only about your height. Im not the skinny kid I was in my 20s with narrow shoulders.

Your comment on diet is funny and also familiar. I didnt think diet did me any good. I could eat whatever I wanted when I wanted and nothing ever changed, except after 20 years of not working out I got fat but even when I worked out 5x a week for years I could not get Big.... Not until I found this site and learned how to eat properly. I lost 40+ lbs of fat and gained 25 lbs of muscle. Nice trade off I think.

Now are we talking strictly diet? Or diet with use of AAS and/or supps?

Strictly diet bro, most of the people who cut while on AAS are those who are worried about losing muscle mass when they have massive amounts of it. You dont need gear to drop fat at a normal size body. Hell, it wont actually help adding AAS. And for those of you who want to jump in and say YES, Tren , winny, Var have all proven to reduce fat... fcuk off, we are making a point that if he isnt dedicated enough to cut with diet, then he isnt going to get far with gear either

I totally hear u. I just dont know...

My best diets have been when I was using hgh and Andro (at different times). I feel like my other diets have just failed miserably.

F--- now my head is spinning.

Well, run the diet without the gear. The gear is not part of the diet. Best bet would be to head over to the diet section, those boys know their shit and can get you where you need to be the quickest.

Ill check it out...

Thread Information