darkspeedy is offline New Member

Losing Gains question

Deca /Test E cycle... I have PCT (clomid, Nov., and 2 extra weeks of Test E past ending Deca). My question is this. When losing gains, how quickly does this happen, how soon is this noticable. Is it within 2 weeks after your last Deca shot, or when you cease Test? I guess I'm trying to figure out what to expect post cycle. I know it's normal to lose some gains, no matter how hard you try, but is it 50% loss in basically 2 weeks or what? What's been your experience?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    You wont lose anything really in the 2 weeks after your last test inject of Enan. The reason you wait the 2 weeks is that you still have a lot of Test circulating from the injects. A proper PCT shuld yeild an 80-90% gain retention.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    You wont lose anything really in the 2 weeks after your last test inject of Enan. The reason you wait the 2 weeks is that you still have a lot of Test circulating from the injects. A proper PCT shuld yeild an 80-90% gain retention.
    I agree bro. I just finish pct 2 1/2 weeks off of 12 weeks test e and 4 weeks dbol . i went as high as 245 and now im 235 with a shty diet. I also only did 3weeks of pct. clomid 50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    There you have it, real world numbers. The key is get your natural levels back asap and your body and diet does the rest

darkspeedy is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. That def helps. Got my PCT ready. I figure forewarned is forearmed! Ha.

Thread Information