Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

22 years old....

From what I have been researching my test levels are reaching my peak or nearing it. So adding test to it won't have that much of a difference then correct? I want to use as much natural test as possible before even thinking synthetic test.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    24-25+ would be your ideal age then.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    24-25+ would be your ideal age then.
    then he's in luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Weight: 280
    BF: 25.4%
    BF: 23.8%
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 285

Big
    unless...

Hey Gear, I am 20 years old 270 pounds (6'2"), former football lineman at the U of O. I am about 25 percent to 28 percent body fat, but don't look fat at all, but got love handles. I recently spent a bunch of money of quality blue tops (7 kits total) and 100mcg of clen. Money is not an issue, but after reading your recent posts, you have created a divide in my mind of whether I should continue taking the gh. I am in the middle of my third week, with no sides, but kind of sleepy through the middle of the day. I am taking 2IU in the morning after breakfast and another 2IU in the late afternoon/early evening before workout. So am I wasting my money, because I want to bulk up still and get to like around 215 pounds of muscle, but also cut down to around 230 to 235 pounds in total weight. However, if I stop the hgh I would have wasted all that money because it goes bad after one year (unmixed). If you think I should get off it what should I take clen, test??? I am very torn at this point and want to get to a healthy weight and around 6 to 8 bf. If you want you can email me or message me.

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    unless...
    Thats waste of money and trying to find some shortcut or dunno even who im answering since soon third story pops up. In that kind of case and so ridiculous amount of GH which person who is that obsessed about finding the cure for simple diet (food,train,sleep - just mixture of these does the trick and you're elevating your cortisol levels thinking about some shortcuts which won't lead anywhere than propably gaining more fat and losing your mind). So maybe fix the basic things and check whats in your fridge, put down your training eating and sleeping habits and if you cannot make the math yourself and are blind to yourself (many of us are but that can either change or...) when training partner/someone to instruct you in form of giving you tools that you can use to fix that combo of three simple things and if money is not a problem then you can even hire some responsible person to help you get started eventually goal being you being able to construct your own programs for diets, healthy life and muscle gains, what ever you desire. You can send the excess gh here, thank you.

unless...
    And one more thing i would do to succeed in your musclemass goal with dropped bodyfat.

Stop bulking, really, in that point it wont do anything good and scars make man handsome only when theyre on face.

What i would do to archieve that goal would keep controlled diet, not too harsh at beginning and you can train strength during it which also lets you shoot back from dropped fat percentage to higher level than you were in diet in no time but in many cases without fat gains that time. Diet down in a controlled way, you can always keep controlled days or even week(s) to elevate metabolism and so on. Youll be able to usually keep most of your gains, sometimes bit less sometimes even more but when going down from that percentage you'll lose some but you can update the strength levels and i promise you'll get it back with intrest.

I would forget tests and so since im not sure even if some ppl here remember their age and what theyre tellling is the truth but hey, i have some bathroom cleaning liquid there which is about to expire tomorrow, i have cleaned the bathroom recently but perhaps i make few drinks even tho thats not propably good for me but can't waste that stuff. Or maybe i should give to neighbour whose bathroom stinks to the hallway.
    Sorry just thinking out loud here totally oftopic.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    This has happened to me 3 times today! I get my advice in before a Mod pwns the OP with awesome recent posts and sudden age fluctuation. Darn it.

From what I have been researching my test levels are reaching my peak or nearing it. So adding test to it won't have that much of a difference then correct? I want to use as much natural test as possible before even thinking synthetic test.
    You may have plenty of developement infront of you on your own and that gains made will be solid and you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever even after taking a looong break from training to get back to level you have reached naturally.

Seen some friends developing way longer than that even 25 years that someone mentioned. Think some downgrading starts to happen after 30 or so and your levels might stay on "peak" depending of your lifestyle, genetics, etc, for long time. Age is just a number and aging is voluntary

You might also reconsider that synthetic TEST especially after few years. If you're to use some stronger supplements and find that reasonable then theres loads of other options available, which are much more safe and won't create risk or minimal risk of making permanent downgrade to your own systems test produced.

Tho everything has somekind of price to pay usually. And heh after few years you might want to consider children etc. You might be in different situation in life. Good attitude to give more years and even then not to seek the "damn i hit the wall completely, now its time to gear" situation or let those effect on desicion that may change more things in your life that you propably expect.

Its funny having to inject that test rest of your life in some cases not to mention some other problems it may lead you to. And you might end up thinking how things would have gone if... And i did start too early to be able to reach my maximum potential if thats even important after few years.
    And in many parts of world problems with law, criminal record which leards to narrowed down job opportunities. Psychical dependency can occur. Mental problems. Those are reality in that world people may laugh to when feeling like lion and shouting out loud rather one day as a lion than year as a mouse and like our national celebrity (known as ludvig borga on WWE Tony Halme) got to parliament, used to shoot in his apartment and eventually that was the way he left this world while back. Didn't completely recover from some injury he got and had severe health problems, lion had became more like that mouse he didn't want to be and well rest in peace. Sorry offtopic. Like test explains everything. Actually some elderly men have gotten quality and health on their life with it in doctors supervision ofc.

Keep up the good work for years and dont count them

Big
    anabolix your input is appreciated, but the OP is a liar and could be 15 years old for all we know. good advice but chances are it's wasted on this kid.

anabolix your input is appreciated, but the OP is a liar and could be 15 years old for all we know. good advice but chances are it's wasted on this kid.
    Youre right,

By saying this and maybe giving some other hints and being superfast writer so i can write any crap i get into mind camouflaged as real message pretty easilly *mememe*:

----Quote from my response- --
    I would forget tests and so since im not sure even if some ppl here remember their age and what theyre tellling is the truth but hey, i have some bathroom cleaning liquid there which is about to expire tomorrow, i have cleaned the bathroom recently but perhaps i make few drinks even tho thats not propably good for me but can't waste that stuff. Or maybe i should give to neighbour whose bathroom stinks to the hallway.
    Sorry just thinking out loud here totally oftopic.
    ------Part of it actually--

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    What a weirdo. Hate liars.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Mmm.. there's a lot of this lately.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Mmm.. there's a lot of this lately.
    school is out

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    school is out
    And we're the babysitters evidentally.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    And we're the babysitters evidentally.
    happens every summer. the thing I don't get is if someone's going to lie about their age, at least do it consistently.
    "...I'm 24, I mean 12, oops I mean 56..." lol

Big
    lol^

Thread Information