husky1 is offline New Member

Am I Ready for a cycle?

Hey guys,

I have been dieting for a while now and training lowering my bodyfat. I was wondering if im ready to do a cycle yet or do i still need to lower my bodyfat more?

here are my stats.

weight: 71.8kg
    bodyfat: 13.9%
    height: 176cm

thanks.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    you are going to get the age response for a reason to not cycle. But as far as your bodyfat % goes, you are right abouts where you need to be as a minimum.

you are still way too light and have so much more natural potential so no one will suggest actually cycling

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    What is your goal weight and BF?
    Your tiny. I wouldn't suggest drug usage just to drop more BF.
    Diet it up.

husky1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    What is your goal weight and BF?
    Your tiny. I wouldn't suggest drug usage just to drop more BF.
    Diet it up.
    ive been trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible before i start a cycle and was hoping to get down to 10 percent before i increase my calories and start bulking.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by husky1 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have been dieting for a while now and training lowering my bodyfat. I was wondering if im ready to do a cycle yet or do i still need to lower my bodyfat more?

here are my stats.

weight: 71.8kg
    bodyfat: 13.9%
    height: 176cm

thanks.

No offence bro... I am 164cm and 73 kgs..with 14%bf but i need to be at 84-86 kgs naturally to start a cycle.. as per you height you must eat n eat to get around 88-90 kgs to start a cycle..n you have that much time of 3 years.. take your time to learn about diet and eat... i think in 3 years you can reach to that weight level naturally w/o AAS... You still have natural potential left in you... Dont waste it.. just my 0.02 c...

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    **** me.. Im taller than someone!
    165cms (yeah, beat you by 1 transformer!) and 180 pounds (before starting course.. currently around 205 but know thats not realistic).

To the OP: do you know what Id pay to have your natural testosterone production? And youre considering pissing this away with a cycle (you wont be natural again... neither will your testosterone production)! Idiot! Your body is giving you for free, what I have to pay for PLUS go through illegal channels to get it.

Do a little more research and invest your roid money in Food. I hear that stuff works really good.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I would recommend you wait a few years and maximize your natural potential. There has been a lot of posts on age and cycling. No. 1 here is safety. Cycling at 22 is not safe.

Thread Information