Thread: Needle waist

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member

Cool Needle waist

Hi Guys.
    I've been taking Melanotan and have noticed how much waist you get that is left in teh needle. It got me thinking about how much juice we loose over time...
    Question is... What are peoples feve needles for what injectons? I use blue and green. Are these colour codes universal? Am I using the right needles?

Marty

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4 View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I've been taking Melanotan and have noticed how much waist you get that is left in teh needle. It got me thinking about how much juice we loose over time...
    Question is... What are peoples feve needles for what injectons? I use blue and green. Are these colour codes universal? Am I using the right needles?

Marty
    Green to draw and blue or orange to inject with. Thats what we have here in the UK.

Needles, barrell's, sharp bins and alcohol awabs are all free from your local Needle Exchange.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    *blinks*
    don't they have sizes on them? My blue's are 23g 1 1/4"... and the pink ones are 18g 1 1/4"
    Never really associated colour with them.
    Not familiar with Melanotan... what waste are you talking about? Is there still stuff left in the needle/barrel after you inject? how much?

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    *blinks*
    don't they have sizes on them? My blue's are 23g 1 1/4"... and the pink ones are 18g 1 1/4"
    Never really associated colour with them.
    Not familiar with Melanotan... what waste are you talking about? Is there still stuff left in the needle/barrel after you inject? how much?

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Blue and green is also what i use, basically if you are worried about wasting you can just use the smallest needle wich still gets the job done.

With a blue needle you dont really waste alot anyways, its fairly small imo.......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be using a slin pin for peptides anyway, and they don't have a dead space. With regular 2 piece syringes, you lose .1-.15ml in the hub of the syringe (the "dead space") if you don't backload with an air bubble. The syringe gauge and length makes very little difference in how much oil is wasted.

Family Guy is offline Banned
    u not use a slin pin with ur tan ??

my draw needles are pink and them are 1,2 + 40mm 18G x 1 1/2.
    for pining in butoks i use 0,55 x 40mm 24G x 1 1/2.
    and for sholder pining i use 0,55 x 25mm 24G x 1.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Green's are 17g 1.5".

Blues are 23g and 1" or 1.25". Some are even 1.5".

Oranges are 25g 1".

I draw with greens and inject in the glutes with blue 23g 1.25" and inject everywhere else with orange 25g 1".

Thread Information